Rejected high school romance girl

You know that type of story where the one with multiple high school girls falls in love with 1 high school boy?
Do you know what happened to one of the girl that got rejected by the MC?

Well here's the story.

the translation reads like it was written by a chink living out of a hut

>that English
Someone desperately needs an editor

Tell me about it.
Though I'm not exactly an english person myself.

this translation is giving me a headache. Fuck this

I don't blame you.
Maybe I should've give some warning beforehand.

No joke, I feel like it's harder to understand than the original would have been.

Yeah, pretty much.

picked up

And that's it. I hope you enjoyed the terribly translation.
I'll make sure to dumped the next one if it ever came out again.

Cute

So it's supposed to be a manga about the girl who got rejected, but it starts with her getting confessed to.

Fucking false advertising.

???
She did getting rejected, that's why this manga happened. Where's the false advertising?

It's pretty clear that it's just gonna be a romance with a gimmick and not a proper story of rejection.

Well you seemed to be having a wrong idea. This is the aftermath after the rejection, not about the rejection itself.

The aftermath being an immediate rebound relationship and harly even mentioning the rejection again?

I like this guy. He's alpha as fuck. But yeah the "rejection" was pure gimmick

Nah, the rejection will come up again in the mandatory jealousy arc

>So it's supposed to be a manga about the girl who got rejected
That's just OP saying that. The rejection is just why she was about to jump.

This. I was expecting some interesting exploration of what the girl does after she is rejected by MC and she has to deal with that and with the fact MC choose someone else...this is just a teacher-student romance.

boring user looks like another romance shit garbage

Yeah, I expect this.
In fact, I can bet the guy reject her because he's too shy about it or other dumb stuff about disturbing their relationship.

wait

Is this a shoujo?

You didn't even give than manga name

Yes, it's from Hana to Yume

I'm not OP, but it's Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi

>Farting Girl Commits Suicide, Takes Baron Nicotine With Her
That would make a good headline.

Wow this looks like shit. OP you're a faggot, this is not at all what you were saying, I thought it was the aftermath of a conclusive harem and instead it's just a really bland shoujo with a teacher pedophile.

>shoujo with a teacher pedophile.
Is that a bad thing? student x pedo teacher are always good.

Are you a grill?

It makes me frown because the teacher was the proactive one asking the girl to have a relationship with her
From the feel of the chapter it seems pretty romanticized ala shoujo so yeah I think it's bad in this case

Ebophile, since she is in highschool so she must be at least 16

>It makes me frown because the teacher was the proactive one asking the girl to have a relationship with her
I really don't see why's that a bad thing.

It would have had more impact if we actually built up to the rejection in the first chapter before Shoujo Sensei swooped in to take her. Otherwise it's just a run of the mill romantic plot.

And the premise could be improved by showing the other girls that didn't win too.

Why didn't it turn into a dujin?

You don't know what doujin means, do you?

sauce?

There really is nothing suggesting the premise is anything like OP descrived except the fact she was rejected by her crush. Instead of a "aftermath of that girl didn't win the MCbowl" is more like "shoujo protagonist confessed to her crush but he said no and she will kill herself because she is a retardto kickstart this generic romance plot line"

Love fourteen. You should read this for the main couple antics anyway.

I feel like the translator should leave characteristic terms like "sensei" in japanese

Well, thanks for the chapter

This translation. Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

wait

user what the fuck did you just posted

I have no idea.

For the love of fucking god someone fix that sorry excuse of the english language