Lil Xan is straight up Mexican

>Lil Xan is straight up Mexican
>looks white as snow
>isn't considered white and doesn't claim to be

How the FUCK is that school shooter being considered white? I'm absolutely baffled by this, that's gotta be the brownest "white guy" i've ever seen.

Media is dumb as a box of rocks and took the white supremacy story from a LARP thread I was in two days ago..

Does this faggot really have "Candy" tattoo'd on his face? MC PeePants is real now

At least you don't have Anne Frank tattooed on your face

>disrespecting Xan frank

best show some respect

Candy is his mother's name

He's probably sucked a shit ton of (((industry))) cock.

Fuck off this board nigger lover

holy fuck that little twink would be tyrone's bitch in 2 seconds flat if he wasnt a pampered little shit

>remember writing something about Anne Frank in grade school, it was so super heartbreaking it got read by the teacher to the entire school
>Anne I cannot imagine what you went through, bla bla bla is all i remember from it
>it underlined the horror and systematic killing of certain ethnic / religious tribes of humankind
>when all in all we're mostly the same and this kind of absurd hatred can only be born and fueled in an absolute horrible brainwashed environment
>mankind shouldn't return to the bloodthirsty state it knew, it's not a part of the landscape, he's the shaper of the landscape
>skip forward
>live in a timeline where you browse Sup Forums and there is a mutt with her face tattoo'd on his cheek
jesus christ reality, we need to have a serious talk

first lil peep and now this. what is it with todays youth and stupid facetattoos + pill addiction?

better to do what what you want than to be a society cuck , more whites should be like this or you will keep getting cucked by other non whites culturally

>How the FUCK is that school shooter being considered white?
(((Someone))) has an agenda

this guy gets it

>Look this fag up
>He's my age but looks 16
Wew, and OP he looks like he's at least a quarter Injun

Because Mexican isn't a race. I don't get why people can't grasp the idea that there are white latinos. There are people in south America, mexico, the Caribbean who have white genetics. Not everyone from Latin America is brown ffs. There are Nazi descendants in some parts of South America. It's really not that complicated but for some reason Americans just can't understand the difference between nationalist and race.

hahahaha fucking goys

His dad is a brown as fuck Mexican guy and mom is white Mexican. He was blessed with his moms white Mexican genetics

t. Spic

What? Not a 'is that an Anne Frank tattoo on that guys face?? LOL!!' post yet? Maybe this pic has been posted enough times.

It’s like saying everyone in burgerland is white.

When did face tattoos became a thing, is just stupid.

Test

Huh?

just heard on press conference broward sherriff and FBI in reply to a question about failure of investigation Israel said " We want to learn, This is what theses things are for" WTF does that mean?? besides his tough guy political grandstanding he quickly changed the subject. An aside, maybe if the FBI was not wasting so much resource trying to destroy Trump they could focus on what they should be doing

>Americans seriously see a European when they look at this kid

You mutts are beyond hope.

So when will they die by drug overdose?

99% of american pol posters are mutts, pol posters are the least qualified mutts to say that he is not white when your skin and face is brown like a mutt.

nikolas was a slav adopted by a family with the last name Cruz.

Lots of white people have his skin tone and hair color.

Blue eyes/blonde hair perfect German Aryan nation is a meme not a real thing.

because ROF said that was their boy