Emigrate.

Meant for

>created 2 minutes ago
>this thread
>created 3 minutes ago

no

>thot #2 detected

It's better tho

I don’t like roasties either. But MGTOW youtubers are all clearly overweight incel losers. Listening to them is really dumb. They are just bitter because they can’t compete.

>thirsty beta orbiting white knight cuck detected

I want to wed his daughter and become his apprentice in History.

>thirsty beta orbiting white knight cuck detected
Lol he's gay idiot

>3 threads

>I am the MGTOW Philoshopher

Immediately stopped watching. Stop giving these weaklings views.

>honk
>into women

How new are you?

Looks like you’ve already been brainwashed by the MGTOWs. Tell me how giving up and turning your disappointment into hatred of all women is a viable reproductive strategy? I’ll wait.
And this

>thinks i come here enough to give a fuck about specific types of namefag pondlife

youtube.com/watch?v=agNvdSIIkXA

damn she's a qt.
is she redpilled as well?

>Looks like you’ve already been brainwashed by the MGTOWs. Tell me how giving up and turning your disappointment into hatred of all women is a viable reproductive strategy? I’ll wait.
this is a strawman though. at least argue based on what MGTOW actually *is*, and I'll get back to you.

i was also bullied at school by girls but im not that autistic

pretty sure his house is monitored by MI5

dumb frogposter
dumb incel

Not a clue, but I know he'd teach her to be. It was either Jessica or one of his other daughters who brought home a textbook with a pciture of a pile of dead jews and an excavator pushing them into a ditch.
Irving pointed out to her it was a british vehicle and they were cleaning up typhoid victims.

>dumb incel
more strawman/ad hom
step it up, this is low tier

this consistent green id is giving me a hard on

Lads rate this shit riff i wrote
vocaroo.com/i/s1iN2VASMebT

Stop reading Irving

MGTOW *is* the collective anger of incels turned into a meta-political movement. It leads impressionable young men who are down on their luck along a path of nihilism and bitterness. In short; it’s pathetic. Not to say that I don’t agree with some of their points regarding men’s rights and feminism etc, but the solution proposed is ridiculously stupid.

so what is the meaning of life then ?

>MGTOW *is* the collective anger of incels turned into a meta-political movement
that's one aspect of it, but not the entirety of it. once you stop misrepresenting it and reducing it to what you interpret it as, i'll get back to you.

>he uses proprietary javascript
lol fucking what a pleb

Churchill made a deal with the devil for the sake of his estate's garden upkeep. It resulted in the death of our Empire and the pathway to nonwhite immigration.

NAH MATE BASED CHURCHKIKE RAN ON KEEP ENGLAND WHITE IN THE FIFTIES HE WAS BASED AND OUR GUY

Empire died in WW1.

>activate adobe flash
yeah no thanks

I don’t have it. But it’s certainly not deliberately harming your future under the rationalisation of being part of a movement.
That seems to be the primary motivation in these people. Though I’ll admit I don’t really pay much attention to them other than when they are posted on Sup Forums. Give me your take on MGTOW, then.
What do you mean? I’m posting from my phone.

And the white race died in WW2.

this.
good to point out that that devil was the Eternal Jude though, don't use unspecific labels that could be misinterpreted.

t.butthurt revisionist

except its height was in the 20s

the empire died with the suez crisis when we didn't immediately declare war on america

t. Churchkike shill

>What do you mean? I’m posting from my phone.
lol fucking faggot

>Give me your take on MGTOW, then.
a movement that sees wh*Te women for the coalburning leftie whores that they are

> deliberately harming your normie future under the rationalisation of being part of a movement.

ftfy

Enoch was and remained always right about America through his life. He realised while in India that it was America's ambition to kill our Empire and they succeeded.
Bollocks to Anglo unity, the yanks pulled our life support and they deserve our contempt.

>WE HAD TO FIGHT THE KRAUTS OR ELSE WE'D BECOME MINORITIES IN OUR OWN COUNTR-

What future lies in store for the MGTOW, then? Just the same life as anyone else only with refusal to try and attract women. In short; less happy than your average person. You will never be Hitler.

LADS

the absolute state of the Mirror, what a fucking awful paper

>be me
>at work meeting with Anglo (NZ) coworker and Irish vendor talking about high level engineering equipment
>they have known each other for a while and they're talking about some faggot named zinzan
>"who is zinzan?"
>irish faggot says "he's like your guys' Tom Brady tee-hee"
>fuckyou.jpg
>I browse Brit/pol/ all the time, I know the culture.
>blurt out: "I understand Britain"
>he laughs and tells me he's from Ireland
>tell him Ireland is basically Britain
>continues on with the story, turns out the zimzam guy was a rugby player
>why couldn't you just say this in the first place.png
>final chance to get back at this guy
>interrupt them and say I'm surprised him and my coworker get along because the Brits hate the IRA
>he shuts up an laughs it off, not trying to make it awkward
>basically went DJT on that Irish faggot

God I fucking hate Irish. How was everyone else's day?

>right wing botany

Ever watch Monty don? He's comfy af

youtube.com/watch?v=F0yCp40Bdpc

t. Revisionist

quality bait yankposter

Isn't it strange? 500 years ago, or 1000 years ago, all they wanted was knowledge. All they cared about was knowledge. They fought wars for knowledge, they fought wars over books. They had sex in abundance, they didn't need more of it because they had power, in a different way than how we have power today.

Now, in 2018, we have all the knowledge in the world at our fingertips and all we want is sex. In media, education, work life, home life... it's all for sex!

>WE HAD TO FIGHT THE KRAUTS OR ELSE WE'D BE INVADED AND HUMILIATED BY FOREI-

Fuck me thats straight out the sport.

Joke: Which 300lb black man rode a grand national winner?

Lester Piggots cellmate.

Revisionist

t's copypasta, sad thing is he thinks it's well crafted

aren't the winners of a war supposed to gain something?

youtube.com/watch?v=yUXRilk-JNA

Based. Za Stalina! Za rodinu!

>HITLER WAS MUSLIM
>BECAUSE HE MADE ALLIES WITH MUSLIM COUNTRIES DURING A WORLD WAR THAT MEANT TO WANTED TO FLOOD EUROPE WITH ARABS

>HITLER WAS A FUCKING CU-
>whoa ..

>People listen to this dogshit

Revisionism

Oh we won something alright

cantubury is a shithole outside the touristy old town bit

>pasta

I wrote it an hour ago but posted it at the end of the thread therefore it is still fresh

What flag is that?

>That seems to be the primary motivation in these people. Though I’ll admit I don’t really pay much attention to them other than when they are posted on Sup Forums. Give me your take on MGTOW, then.
Look you fucking virtue-signalling mangina, next time you want to criticise a philosophy or ideology, at least have even a surface-level understanding of it, you retarded cunt.
AWALT, nordfriend, not simply a white woman thing.

That’s the county of Kent

>british education

Whales

fugg it's real. although i guess women are ok sometimes

>In a letter dated August 1907 Churchill’s soon to be sister-in-law wrote to him: “Please don’t become converted to Islam; I have noticed in your disposition a tendency to orientalise, Pasha-like tendencies, I really have.

>“If you come into contact with Islam your conversion might be effected with greater ease than you might have supposed, call of the blood, don’t you know what I mean, do fight against it.”

>if i close my eyes it isn't real

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-43084843

What were the answers? I am awful at crosswords.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-43084088

Also, this is a real shame. We have a spiritual connection to trees as a people and it is hard to see something so ancient destroyed.

your that cum gargling cantunbury fag

>WE HAD TO CRUSH THE KRAUTS TO ENSURE BRITAIN WOULD RETAIN HER WORLD POW-

>HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!

Irrelevant county

Didn't the British invent slavery though?

unless you're from yorkshire you can't really say much

Can’t you read IDs?

>if I make stuff up it's real