Anyone else here actually really fascinated by Judaism? I just think it's a really cool culture, religion, and history...

Anyone else here actually really fascinated by Judaism? I just think it's a really cool culture, religion, and history. Judaism is at least 4,000 years old and is very likely much older than that, possibly three times as old.

Their religious customs are very ancient and mysterious. The big ass scrolls, the menorahs and shit, it's pretty neat. Plus, unlike Christianity, Judaism doesn't preach that you should bend over and let everyone and their brother fuck you in the ass since it won't matter once you die anyways. Jews teach their people that they are the Chosen Ones, that they must fight to protect their people and their way of life.

Whenever I see IDF soldiers praying and shit, I just think it's so cool. Just imagine that thousands of years ago, Jewish warriors were doing the same thing, praying in the same spot before going to battle against Romans and Canaanites and Muslims and everything else history has thrown at them.

I still think kikes are fucking assholes, especially the non-religious kikes that are only interested in controlling the world, but it doesn't mean I can't be fascinated with the customs of my enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ll5YpobPfM&index=20&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=82QoEGfNU_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Judaism is at least 4,000 years old

I wish I was a Jew

It is. Historians figure that the Torah/Old Testament was first recorded about 2,000 BC. This isn't even an JIDF statement, you're actually a fucking idiot if you think Judaism is a relatively recent religion or some shit.

Excuse me, that the Torah was first recorded about 1,000 BC. However, it describes events from about 1,000 years prior.

Judaism is not Israelism. It’s some Babylonian bullshit the Pharisees practiced so they wouldn’t have to accept the new covenant. Usury is Babylonian money magik.

Jews don't believe in the Torah
The believe in the Talmud

youtube.com/watch?v=8ll5YpobPfM&index=20&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM

What the fuck are you babbling about?
Why should I give a shit about a Christian's conspiracy theories about Jews and what they supposedly believe in?

>conspiracy
its not a conspiracy
they admit it

This has nothing to do with the thread. Yes, like I said before, I hate Jews. I just find their history and culture fascinating from a historical perspective.

dont forget hebrew is written right to left.
only a pleb reads the bible from genesis to revelation

>history and culture
kys faggot.

Judaism is a crock-pot of muslim-tier vague bantering.

I assure you they have history and culture, you fucking American mutt. History is cool. You can think someone's history is cool without liking what they are today.

>thousands of years ago
>Muslims

hahahahah

>canaanites

Implying that canaanites did not become jews.

>mutt
Thanks for confirming you're JIDF.

"Judaism" is a wicked, perverse religion created by people who hate God. Do not confuse Old Testament religion with Judaism. Jews invented their own forked version of God's religion, then wrote a completely new Bible with like 50 volumes called the "Talmud", which blasphemes the Lord Jesus Christ.

I'm aware that Islam wasn't a thing until the 8th century, I was simply pointing out that they've been fighting against various invaders and enemies for a very long time, you fucking spaz. I also never said that Canaanites weren't eventually absorbed into Israel, but they had to fight them first for it, idiot.

>uses a meme that literally everyone on this board uses
>"hurrrr durrrrr must be shill"
Triggered mutt.

You're missing out; Jews ARE invaders, who were suppressed by Roman autocracy.

goes to

Are you an idiot? He's telling you that the Judaism started by Moses around 3500 years ago with the giving of the Law and the Old Covenant (400 years after Abraham) was changed by the Jews in captivity in Babylon, where they discarded the Law of Moses and wrote their own "oral testimony", things Moses never said, but they wanted him to.

They set up rules so that they would theoretically never again be taken captive in Babylon or anywhere else; rules that were meant to keep you away from violating the Laws of Moses. Their own rules. Idiotic rules.

Contained in the Talmud, not in the torah, the tanakh, or anything else holy.

>lord jesus christ fanfic

this is proof that white ppl steal everything.

just leave sandniggers alone.

>They set up rules
name a rule

What the fuck are you talking about? The Jews had a kingdom in Israel long before the Romans came. The Romans were the ones that eventually scattered them to the wind after the Jewish Wars.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Rule: Don't walk on the grass on the sabbath.

Reason: A grain may cling to your clothing or your sandals, and you would be guilty of harvesting on the sabbath, i.e. working on the sabbath, punishable by death. If the grain stuck to the bottom of your shoe, you would be guilty of transporting grain on the sabbath, again a violation of their takenot.

STOP CALLING IT JUDAISM! WHEN MOSES RECEIVED THE LAW, THE ISRAELITES DID NOT ONLY CONSIST OF THE JEWS, BUT OF ALL THE 12 TRIBES.

IT'S NOT "JUDAISM", IT'S CALLED "OLD TESTAMENT RELIGION OF GOD" WHICH THE JEWS REJECTED.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

Literally nobody calls it "Old Testament Religion of God".

Crazy middle eastern religions They all look the same to me.

>JIDF is behind nigger hate threads

Yeah, no, you fucking retard. Everyone just hates niggers and everyone loves using the 56% meme because it's true, most Americans are mutts obsessed with giving their DNA over to the Ancestry.com kikes.

seems autistic

but how is that worse than commanding me to kill anyone who tells me to follow other Gods -deut13

give me the autism grass law anyday. at least its nonviolent.

I believe you are under the misapprehension that only people from the tribe of Judah, the ruling tribe, were called "Jews".

Read Ezra.

Jew here
>Anyone else here actually really fascinated by Judaism?
No
>I just think it's a really cool culture, religion, and history
It isn't
>Judaism is at least 4,000 years old and is very likely much older than that, possibly three times as old.
You're a fucking retard, Judaism didn't exist until the Talmud was written 1800 years ago
>Their religious customs are very ancient and mysterious
Not a good thing
>The big ass scrolls, the menorahs and shit, it's pretty neat. Plus, unlike Christianity, Judaism doesn't preach that you should bend over and let everyone and their brother fuck you in the ass since it won't matter once you die anyways.
Christianity doesn't say that, kike
>Jews teach their people that they are the Chosen Ones, that they must fight to protect their people and their way of life.
Again not a good thing
>Whenever I see IDF soldiers praying and shit, I just think it's so cool.
Why not bend over and let the menorah penetrate your sphincter faggot?
>Just imagine that thousands of years ago, Jewish warriors were doing the same thing, praying in the same spot before going to battle against Romans and Canaanites and Muslims and everything else history has thrown at them.
Toppest of keks, Hebrews were Canaanites
>I still think kikes are fucking assholes, especially the non-religious kikes that are only interested in controlling the world, but it doesn't mean I can't be fascinated with the customs of my enemy.
Good little red herring at the end

OP is an immense faggot

The average IQ of the faggots that save all of these images must be around room temperature. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that image is a response to what I just said? Nigger hate threads aren't "race baiting" either, everyone fucking hates niggers and likes to see them chimp out. Go the fuck back to r/the_Donald with the rest of the MAGApedes, newfag.

No, I'm not under that misapprehension. I'm under the correct apprehension that the "Jews" are referring specifically to the Israelites that lived in the KINGDOM OF JUDAH, which consisted of various tribes, but primarily the Tribe of Judah and the Tribe of Benjamin, as well as straggler tribes from the Kingdom of Israel that migrated south to be part of the godly kingdom.

Ezra is specifically talking about the Jews -- namely the people living in the Kingdom of Judah.

You're the one that needs to update your knowledge bank here.

Esther 3:13 And the letters were sent by couriers into all the king’s provinces, to destroy, to kill, and to annihilate all the Jews, both young and old, little children and women, in one day, on the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, which is the month of Adar, and to plunder their possessions.

Are you saying only the tribe of Judah was taken captive in Babylon/Persia?

Actual Jew here, Judaism is okay I guess, I would rather be a Christian all things considered.

That being said, most of what Sup Forums says about the Jews, especially the Talmud is probably bullshit.

Tell me, op. Why have you taken an interest in Judah’s fanfic?

I don't debate that there is alot of inherent nigger hate, but Divide and conquer is a very real thing. Divide and conquer works so well, that its impossible the jews are NOT using this weapon against us. America set itself up to fight iteself... they just gave us a little shove.

>Jew here
>>Anyone else here actually really fascinated by Judaism?
>No

The state of modern Jewry.

Then study Jesus' claims to be the messiah, study messianic prophecies, and read Isaiah 53 until you get it.

I wanna read it, but learning hebrew would be a pain in the ass. They dont have it in another language, do they?

I don't see how nigger hate threads are "divide and conquer" though. They're just to showcase how fucking savage and stupid black people are.

> I would rather be a Christian all things considered.
Then why not convert?

Oh I believe in Christianity, but that doesn't magically make me not a Jew since it's an ethnicity.

Maybe Jew hate is divide and conquer too.

Have you noticed that suddenly black men and white men are being equally demonized?

Thats not a coincidence. That's people playing both sides against each other.

They have it in all languages.

I should have clarified, I'd rather be born in a Christian Slavic family than be born a Jew cursed to be hated by humanity and rejected from all nations.

I love the way they just schtick it to everyone

Do you have reading issues? I said the KINGDOM OF THE JUDAH -- not only the TRIBE OF JUDAH.

The Israelites were split into two kingdoms -- the northern Kingdom of Israel, which consisted of the "10 lost tribes of Israel", and the southern Kingdom of Judah. The southern Kingdom of Judah consisted primarily of two tribes, the Tribe of Judah and the Tribe of Benjamin, as well as a smaller number of individuals from the 10 lost tribes that migrated into the Kingdom of Judah from the Kingdom of Israel.

All of the individuals living in the Kingdom of Judah were known as "Jews", but they were not all of the specific tribe of Judah, but also from the tribe of Benjamin and a few individuals from the remaining tribes.

Ezra is specifically dealing with individuals who are from the Kingdom of Judah -- namely, JEWS. These individuals are not solely of the tribe of Judah.

The very first time that the word "Jew" is even mentioned in the Bible, is referring to people in the KINGDOM OF JUDAH. Do you see how the word "Jews" is derived from the name of the kingdom of Judah?

The romans didn't *came*, they emerged parallel to people in Israel. However, the Romans were more or less homogeneous people hence they were organized. Meanwhile the Israelites were infighting and backstabbing all the time, defending superstitions instead of transforming the land, no different from modern day afghans and iraqis.

>since it's an ethnicity.
Marry out

The 56% meme is ours now and it worked well as a foil to mock Nikolas "short fuse" Cruz.

If you realize that Yehoshua is your messiah, it will not change your ethnicity.

Are you seriously trying to say that Roman people just sprouted up out of the ground in Israel? Are you legitimately mentally ill?

>Their religious customs are very ancient and mysterious
how do people get exited about belief systems?

I did.

This is a joke given your flag, right?

Do you?

Do you claim only the Southern Kingdom was taken captive by Babylon/Persia?

Do you even know Benjamin is in the Southern Kingdom?

Are Benjamites now Jews too? Or no?

You're an idiot, dude. Seriously. Check yourself.

Both groups were struggling to establish themselves thousands of years apart.

They lack one, and are jealous. They think the outside imposition of order will benefit them personally.

Underrated

Judaism at its core is very interesting and really has nothing at all to do with politics. If you really understand it and follow it there is no reason or desire to do evil. Normies do not understand Judaism, including jewish normies. Judaism is about cultivating a proper understanding and relationship with G-d. Most people do not care about that. They are too busy with other things, including jews too.

No, he’s right.

being a jew was just a name for demon worshiping shaman back before the Bronze age
Cannibalsim, ritual sacrifices, blood and sex magic rituals, all sourced from the same jew shamans that created Tengriism. Shaman jews got together as the Tribe of Snakes and then members spread out with groups to reconnoiter and record the travel. This is how the Inca's were practicing the same blood magic rituals, how the great wall of china and pyramids were constructed because they were all connected by the collective knowledge of the Tribe of Snakes. Later on they got to Mesopotamia and destroyed the library while another group infiltrated the 17th dynasty (Hyksos) as priests, and a third reached Ireland to become the Druids.
After being chased out by Hittites and other Egyptian forces the priests and their army in legend became the Pharisees and the Canaanites, respectively.
Since the comet strike the Tribe of Snakes has controlled the population by way of corrupting leadership, implementing religion and finally destroying the race of a nation by mixing.
History repeats itself because the same type of people are always at the helm.

Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up

The Romans were based in the Italian peninsula, but obviously they *governed* Judea.

Yes, I specifically pointed out that the tribe of Benjamin was in the southern kingdom of Judah -- and yes, the southern Kingdom of Judah was taken captive into Babylon...

Yes, the Benjamites that lived in the Kingdom of Judah were Jews. The name "Jew" is not derived from the tribe of Judah, but from the Kingdom of Judah, which consisted of several different tribes, but primarily the tribes of Judah and Benjamin.

>You're an idiot, dude. Seriously. Check yourself.
Are you seriously arguing that "Jews" is referring to all of the 12 tribes of Israel? That's simply not true. But I will say that since all of today's Jews literally are descended from the people of the Kingdom of Judah, it is correct to use the term "Jews" to refer to Jews contemporarily.

Yeah man pedophilia and cannibalism are real fucking cool

>I did.
Good, I can't wait for American Jewry to die out. The Hasidics will be the last to carry the menorah and they deserve it most

Most of those things are bullshit, though, there's no religious basis for pedophilia or cannibalism in Judaism, which isn't to say that no Jew ever was a pedophile or cannibal but it's just not part of the religion at all.

I sure love those deviant sex dungeons

not a joke it was a belief system that is why i ask
why would an individual be jealous of not being cucked by some religious/political system?

I don't understand what the fuck you're trying to say. Yes, they governed Judea after they conquered it. The Jews were there before the Romans were, and the Romans were ultimately the ones that destroyed the Second Temple and scattered a lot of Jews around after the Jewish Wars. What the fuck is your point?

Usury and fraud are great, leave productive work for the filthy goys

youtube.com/watch?v=82QoEGfNU_4

As you can see, Hebrew was a simple language with a limited alphabet, similar to ebonics, created for the less intelligent African slaves.

Oh yeah now the cases are rare, they just go through the motions of their rituals as an allegory, kind of like the wine and wafers are the buddy of Christ

Actually yes. As a fedora tipper (though probably agnostic is a better label) myself, from the outside of all of them Jews are the most well structured and situated in the material world.

No, you're both wrong. People from the Tribe of Judah are called Judeans.

Not Jews.

>Hebrew was a simple language

If you think Hebrew is simple, you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Try studying linguistics sometime, specifically Semitic languages. They are some of the most complicated on the planet, not only in terms of writing but also phonetics.

The Jews weren't there, the Israelites were there, who weren't not much different from ancient Egyptians – farmers and fishermen. Jews are the pagan population who popped up from nowhere and bred like rabbits. The rest is history.

Prove to me in the bible that "Jews" does not refer to all of the tribes of Israel.

There is no allegorical cannibalism or pedophilia in mainstream Judaism.

I'm not religious scholar nor am I currently active in the Jewish community but I was raised in the faith.

Because they live in chaos, and it's not working out very well.

Reminder Jews can't touch a corpse at night; look at how careful she's being

I like how some people think the Old Testament is good and the Talmud is evil.

No, Abraham,.Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and Moses etc... were the same bunch of lying, coniving, swindling kikes you see today. The Old Testament is as jewish as an organ-harvesting filthy rabbi.

The Talmud merely smoothens off the rough edges, intensifying the legalism and jewing, but it all starts with the Old Testament.

Matthew 2:2 saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

So I guess Jesus was just the King of the Southern Empire. Fuck those other 10 tribes, amirite?

Okay, on the very first occasion that Jews are mentioned in the Bible, in 2 Kings 16, the Bible is specifically referring to the kingdom of Judah being at war with the kingdom of Israel.

>Then Rezin, king of Syria, and Pekah, son of Remaliah, king of Israel, came up to Jerusalem to war: and they besieged Ahaz, but could not overcome him.

>At that time, Rezin, king of Syria, recovered Elath to Syria, and DRAVE THE JEWS FROM ELATH: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day.

Do you see how the word "Jews" is specifically used to refer to the Kingdom of Judah, which is at war with the Kingdom of Israel.

>No, you're both wrong. People from the Tribe of Judah are called Judeans.
That might very well be the case...

You can never be Jews goyim. You're too pathetic for that.

You aren't making any fucking sense. I can absolutely guarantee you that the practitioners of the Jewish religion were there when the Romans arrived. We have Roman sources that comment on the fucking place.

Hebrew has only 20% of the characters, of the language from which is is derived. In comparison to ancient Sumerian, Hebrew is ghetto-speak.

>There is no allegorical cannibalism or pedophilia in mainstream Judaism.
Sure seems pretty prominent to me

You're not the only one, I guess they do have an interesting culture. Hell Israel is not a huge leftist shithole at least.

>at least 4,000 years old
>4,000 years old
>ears
Sorry, buddy, but there's absolutely no evidence of Jews going back more than 2,500 years, and during most of those 2,500 years they have been homeless.

Sure just as interested in herpes, heres a thought lets quit pretending that these sick fantasies are true, nothing more than a monumental larp that gained traction in an era of no alternative stimuli. Fuck the jews and moslems too

Clergy raping children doesn't mean it's part of the scripture, just look at the Catholic Church, I'm 100% sure Jesus never endorsed sodomy.