ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING

TURKEY JUST USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN SYRIA

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

RECLAIM BYZANTIUM WHEN

rt.com/news/419060-turkey-afrin-kurds-toxic-gas/

Syrians are blowing up over this.

Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

>RT
litterally fake news

Can't you guys feel your eye lids dropping? What can we do but submit to this peaceful slumber? Let's get some sleep. This is a complete nothingburger.

Really? HAPPENING!!!

Goodnight to the Schill

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Das nat guud maang
So Turkey had the chemical weapons all along, good to know
Nuke the turkey when?

I do not belive it.
This is their tricks again.

good, less sandniggers
bad side, more lebensraum for roaches

>6 civillians injured

SoCal here my post real Mexican food farts are more potent. Hell it's safer to be in Syria than in a Florida public school.

Who's going to reclaim Byzantium? The West Turks?

>russiantoday

You should hate russian and american propaganda equally

how the fuck did you get that get when I posted before you

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

You dumbfucks in Tel Aviv are going to go ni ni

We stay up all hours for the fuck of it....

>Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine
Don't do it

Good

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Day of the raid can is upon us

>We will bomb anyone that uses chemical weapons
>T*rks use chemical weapons
>Awkard silence

What's the next move?

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

COOK THE TURKEY

>14:07:03
>14:07:02
A forced get?

It's time for you to sleep. Please, get some rest and close your shades. Do not be alarmed. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

Sleep good

I can't afford sleeping medicine or liquor

>Turkey attacks Syrian territory
>"lol is k just protecc their borders nothing wrong"
>Turkey occupies Greek island
>"lol is k just protecc their borders nothing wrong"
>Turkey uses chemical weapons in Syria
BOY I WONDER WHAT EVERYONE'S GONNA SAY

beyond my scope of knowledge, very odd indeed

I can't believe I wasted so much time checking into this, it was nothing. We've been duped. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now, goodnight.

>rt
come on user, it's not happening until major news sources say it is

Interesting, are bots able to manipulate post numbers?

Another Amercian banking influence vs Russian influence proxy war and Greater Isreal when? 4democracy, America fuck yeah ofc. #justiceformurderedbabies #letsnapalmtheterrorists #saynotoguns #istandwithisreal #refugeeswelcome

>russia today
fake news

Israel is the only country that uses chemical weapons.

"Six people have been admitted with symptoms of suffocation as a result of the use of projectiles with VX Nerve Agent by the Turkish regime in the town of Aranda," SANA quotes the hospital's director, Jimmy O'Shea.

Goodnight shill

It's literally nothing, I'm going to sleep guys, we all should get some rest and continue the search another time.

K*rds and getting gassed. Name a better duo

It's possible that the NSA contacts involve preview screening on posts that aren't composed of keywords like sleep

You fucking niggers with your "sleep" memes need to go somewhere else.

Lol on who? Isnt everyone dead there now? Except for isis.

That means they win right?

>6
>injured
lmao no one cares fag

Zzzzzzzzz so sleepy

Yeah, this is literally nothing - a big, old fashioned nothingburger. I think we should all go to bed. I'm so sorry but I must sleep.

no clue, and the almost sequential post numbering coupled with the non-sequitur sleepy posts is fascinating to me

yes . tear gas

>tfw roaches start using pesticide themselves

FUCKING
HAPPENING

>TURKEY
BASED FUCKING TURKEY

I am sorry. I want to look into this more. But I must rest. I feel sleep ever encroaching on my mind. Fatigue tingles down to my bones. My vision distorts and I see faces where there should be only darkness. The wind outside sings a soft lullaby alongside the tree leaves. Sleep comes and I can resist it no more. What use is it to be awake when my body yearns so desperately for the sweet embrace of sleep? You feel it too don't you? We've all been awake for so long. Let's just sleep and get some respite from this cruel world. When the sun comes up and dispels our sleep once more, we can see our worries with fresh eyes. For now, let's rest. I'm sorry.

Weird, I suddenly feel fairly tired, time for rest, you guys should try getting some sleep too

It's time

if Russia attacks Turkey and they trigger NATO article 5 are we allowed to ignore it?

underrated

Well, that's disconcerting but on par for the internet I guess

GAS THE KURDS
LOL

Fucking why would you gas a fucking no name village just to hurt 6 people? This smells of jews false flag.

reddit

Please stop making these posts, they do not make sense and are boring and very mind-numbing. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now.

underrated

I'm actually feeling really tired right now. It's getting late. I should go to bed.

Quickly now, while no one's looking let's retake Berlin!

You used to be able to use scripts for a get but I don't think you can anymore. Keep in mind I'm talking 2009ish

BIJI BIJI FREE GURDISTAN FROM KING ROACHES GAS

It's so tiring. I need rest, I need some sleep. Go to sleep, tomorrow, another day. Good night guys, sleep well.

Technically yes because NATO could argue that Turkey was the aggressor - which we have no obligation to back up.

However geopolitics would mean we'd probably send a lot of people to die for the jews there.

Imagine having to go to war with Russia to protect fucking roaches

If that happens I'm fighting on the Russian side, fuck the roaches.
I will become an actual Russian shill instead of being accused of one by R*ddit.

Looks like nothing. I am going to sleep now.

Kurds are commies, fuck them

Oh boy, look at all this nothing. You guys can't seriously be staying awake to read this stuff can you? It's nothing. Go to bed or something. I'm tired, going to sleep now.

>RT

Does Russia have any news organizations not funded by its government that also don't have their journalists found dead in dumpsters?

A turd and a roach get into a fight - who wins?
The rest of the world.

>MUH KURDISH INFANTS GETTING GASSED
I've heard it before already...

Six civilians injured by chemical gas by Turkish army in the village of Aranda in Afrin

Can't you guys feel your eye lids dropping? What can we do but submit to this peaceful slumber? Let's get some sleep. This is a complete nothingburger.

Still, a government news agency is better than the one run by zionists...

t. fox news

This is nothing more than hyped up fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Sauce?

never trust a Mohammed.

>"Six people have been admitted with symptoms of suffocation as a result of the use of projectiles with poisonous gas by the Turkish regime in the town of Aranda," SANA quotes the hospital's director, Joan Mohammed. Medics are working to determine the type of gas used, Mohammed said.

Maybe people on here would be a little more level headed and coherent if they just got a little sleep. They've probably been staring at a screen all day. They just need some comfy shuteye. Wow, please go to sleep immediately. rest is needed right now. I'm so tired.

Lool likr amerimutt health care kek

wtf

>"Shelling from either Turkey or allied factions hit Al-Sheikh Hadid and left six people with enlarged pupils and breathing difficulties," Rami Abdel Rahman, head of the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), told AFP.

Please stop making posts. Go to sleep gentlemen. Cease and desist immediately.

>Can't you guys feel your eye lids dropping?
>During the week afternoon.
Must be night time in the country you live in

>"turks" aren't just islamicized greeks in the first place

Go back to getting blown up at ariana grande concerts, Reginald

Who cares about this mumbo jumbo. Nothing will happen, you can make sure of that. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

I doubt Turkey would do that.

New Byzantium when?

oooor.. kurds staged a chemical attack to blame it on turkey in a desperate attempt to stop getting their asses kicked.

If it's true it will cause an immense shitstorm among the roach immigrants in western Europe, chances are they will start massarcing each other Turks vs Syrians when the news spread. Godspeed anons.

You're the sleepiest jew I've ever seen

Yawn so sleepy all of a sudden almost like its another sleepy jewish trick.