This is what "gun control advocates" actually believe

>This is what "gun control advocates" actually believe

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New meme by the way it's my own creation, I call it "Good Guy Psychopath"

La creatura...

well semi automatic guns do seem to be the most effective way to murder civilians other than maybe driving trucks into people. I'm not really opposed to making it harder for people with disciplinary or mental health problems within reason having a harder time getting guns

its what they're conditioned to believe, because trucks and bombs are acceptable means of mass killings
also ignore pools being the number one child killer

IMPACT
BOTTOM TEXT

Because the black market for guns in Australia is intense. There's a guy selling sawed-offshotguns from a trench coat on every street corner.

Haha don't be absurd obviously if guns are banned they will be completely impossible to obtain

it's even worse than that. they're shilling for mentally ill

Crazy people might not know how to get them otherwise. Teenagers as well. A restriction that works only sometimes still works.

>I'm not really opposed to making it harder for people with disciplinary or mental health problems within reason having a harder time getting guns
Well, it's not just the mentally ill. There are a lot of situations where normies snap and someone calls the cops, but the cops can't do anything because there's no evidence or whatever. And even if they do end up on the FBI radar, those guys get straw buyers to purchase the guns for them. So we need current gun registration with no gun show loopholes. Legitimate owners won't have anything to worry about if that is the case.

If you look at the shooting sprees, hundreds have died, politicians only give their prayers, nothing is done about it, no serious action is ever taken. In fact, gun nuts fetishize the guns, instead of sympathizing with the victims. Cold as shit man. Isn't that like a green light to the next shooter? We have to send a message that we're not putting up with this shit anymore.

What kind of guns do the mass-murderers buy? The ones that kill the most people the fastest. Combat weapons. Weapons of war. Battlefield assault rifles. Well that would be a good place to focus attention on, purchases with a lot of ammo, high capacity mags, bump stocks, threaded barrels, . Especially by loners the 16-27 age range.

So we need to limit the killing rate and firepower in some way as well. It's easy to buy AK-47s overseas. It should be damn difficult to bring them back into the US. Armor-piercing rounds are cop-killers, not really suitable for hunting ducks or rabbits. There are some prohibitions but the current ones may not be enough.

There were a quarter million stolen guns last year and those are just the ones reported to the police. Gun owners got to step up their security because whatever it is they're doing now, it's not working very well. So we have to convince trump to re-enact the EO that restricts gun sales to the mentally ill. What the fuck was he thinking when he did that?

So we should ban guns completely so that the 0.000001% of the population who would go on a shooting spree and also not be able to figure out how to obtain weapons illegally can't do so?

I mean hey, can't argue with that. Makes perfect sense. And there are no downsides to leaving a population completely disarmed. Especially one that's being more or less actively invaded by third world countries. Disarm us and open our buttholes. Just let it all in, baby.

It would be a lot harder if they were illegal. It would be really expensive and risky to try to get one illegally.

Exactly. And these mass murderers have literally no other means of killing people in large numbers. They'd see guns are illegal, and think about how big of a pain in the butt it'd be to try and get a gun illegally, and so they'd just be like "welp, guess my plan to kill a school full of kids is foiled... damn!" and then they'd go and get a job at McDonalds.

Registration is code for eventual confiscation. Nope. Not having it

OK so ban the AR-15, a semi-auto rifle. Or even better you can ban every rifle that shoots .223 (7.62 too?). Then a kid shoots up a school armed with semi-auto .45's and a few 10 rd mags. What then?

I can tell you're 12.

You want everyone labeled mentally ill. Gun freaks knowing your game will avoid mental health care if you do that.

whoaaa BTFO

All rifles kill less than knives, fists and blunt objects a year retard.

>So we have to convince trump to re-enact the EO that restricts gun sales to the mentally ill

That EO banned mostly veterans who were on social security. Even leftist organizations like the ACLU opposed it. You're a faggot if you that people should lose their rights without due process.

It works for the rest of the world, why wouldn´t it work in america? There´s no way to completely eliminate killing sprees from society but there´s a way to significantly reduce them until you people are actually capable of handling your freedom.

>Be the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's
>Few school shootings if any
>Gun control advocates continue narrowing gun rights
>Massive increase in mass shootings 1990s and on
>"Ban all weapons!"
Top kek, gun grabbers are painfully ignorant

>mass truck attacks
the nice trucking alone killed more than vegas and this one combined retard

Imagine living in a country with such a total lack of social cohesion that instead of feeling safer because your neighbor has a gun and could use it to protect both you and him, you actually demand the state take away his gun "for your safety".

The absolute state of the US I swear to god.

Anyway, nobody is afraid of a pack of rioting nogs. It is because both they and the nogs know a person can defend themselves well armed with a trusty semi auto rifle.

The attempt to disarm is so they can have intimidation squads and so people will cow to the threat of rioting brown people.

An AWB was tried from 1994-2004 and was proven to have had no effect.
In fact every rifle kills less than knives and fists each year.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls

fuck off retard

>It works for the rest of the world, why wouldn´t it work in america?

because we made a cultural decision 200+ years ago to have a flood of guns and have confirmed that desire to own guns ever since. Guns now mean or as seen as a sign of freedom. The price we pay for that is something people are willing to accept. You can't un-ring a bell. I don't know how anyone thinks we can just *poof* away millions and millions of guns.
I'm not even really into guns, don't collect them or anything and just from family hand me downs etc I own 9, 7 of them handguns.

That's what you are dealing with in the USA. We will only have real gun control when a generation gets into power that just doesn't give a shit about guns anymore. I don't see it happening in my lifetime.

right because a mass shooting isnt risky