Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/
sana.sy/?p=711556
youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/HosengHesen/status/964604241762553856
twitter.com/HosengHesen/status/964627702065041420
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rt

US about to stab Kurd allies in the back. Warning: do not EVER try to help US.

>“We’re not going to act alone any longer. We’re not going to be the U.S. doing one thing and Turkey doing another,” Mr. Tillerson said. “We’re going to act together from this point forward. We’re going to lock arms. We’re going to work through the issues that are causing difficulties and we’re going to resolve them and we’re going to move forward.”

inb4 sleepy user

Macron going to kick ur arsehole turkey

NO word in german media about this

WTF????

Spiegel nor Welt are not reporting it

Never saw some1 shill the sleepy meme that hard damn.

Genetic fallacy - attack the evidence not the person.

RT
>god tier journalism ,amazing for breaking news stories

Bulgarian news outlets
>?????

rekt

Americans won’t do shit Americans are the shittest allies in history
America, harmless as an enemy dangerous as an ally
Good on the kebabs the more al nursa/kurds/moderate beheaders killed the better teachers America for supporting isis

>Genetic fallacy - attack the evidence not the person.

wow the lugenpresse isn't reporting real news?

WOAAAAAH, CRAZY DUDE!

read

>hypocrisy: the post

>6 civilians lightly injured

very pathetic propaganda

so youre saying the attack didnt happen?
why are american posters so low IQ?

Who cares, this is America, what does what happens on the other side of the world have to do with us. Unless you're in Turkey of course.

>no arguments after getting BTFO: the post

It doesn’t even say what type of gas yet. It could be teargas for all we know. No one has died.

>harmless as an enemy dangerous as an ally
LOOKS LIKE AUSTRAILIA NEEDS SOME FREEDOM KNOWING HITLET WAS FROM THERE WE COULD SURE TEACH YOU SOYBOY ARTFAGS A LESSON ON CAR MAKING TOO THATS WHY WE MADE THE ATOM BOMB AND JET FIRST
AMERICA 1
AUSTRAILIANOS 0

wasn't obi 1 dead when Luke first went to Degoba?

That’s just Putin’s chess game

>Yeah, now NATO member Turkey is using gas, what now?

Turkey is playing the devil on Putin’s orders to expose the hypocrisy of America

I used to have a folder filled with images of chickens. Can't find it now. Dammit.
Anyway, what's the source of the claim? Is it (((intelligence))) like Saddam's WMD's?

>images of chickens.
here ya go

Syrian doctor that treated the dudes

>I used to have a folder filled with images of chickens. Can't find it now. Dammit.

Have some

These are roosters I can tell, I have seen the pixels.

i like the ukrainian proof pig

WHY NO LÜGENPRESSE REPORTING ABOUT THIS????

FUCK GERMANY

Turks genocided the most people in all history, beware.

>rt.com

How about post real sources or fuck off, possible Russian troll.

I know better than everyone. They killed ~10 million Bulgarians in 500 years. Add to that a million Greeks, couple millions Armenians, hundreds of thousands of Serbs, Romanians, Croats, etc.

I want to believe, but I need proofz

I don't
I want to see the worst news about turkey come out

>>US kills 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria
this was bullshit. they were Russian enhanced troops. A battalion got wiped pretty hard, and while that is consistent with 200+ casualties, we don't know much about the compositions of the units, and I doubt we'll know anytime in the next few days since a lot of bodies are going to be so thoroughly destroyed that ID is impossible.
thanks lads.

Of course, but it has to be true, we are not fucking liberal scum with pee stories

>How about post real sources

>I know better than everyone. They killed ~10 million Bulgarians in 500 years. Add to that a million Greeks, couple millions Armenians, hundreds of thousands of Serbs, Romanians, Croats, etc.

you forgot to mention about 1 billion reptilians

I object

alleged victim

They don't look too bad

looks like propaganda pictures... But who knows

>RT
KEK

I don't care if the Kurds faked this

BLAME THE TURKS!
TIME TO TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE

If this is a propaganda stunt by the Syrians i congratulate them, very creative. Throw the "they used chemical weapons" bullshit back at them. I approve.

Where did these come from? They aren't on the original report from SANA (where RT got the story).

sana.sy/?p=711556

I unironically think constantinople is better off under Turkeys rule
The west would just completely cuck the city like paris or berlin

Fucking kek, what do they have, a cold?

It can be a freeport city with an oversight committee of several nations. Great for trade.

Die roach

heartless savage

define enhanced troops please.

Intredasting

yes it's all too familiar

So it wasn't chemical, but biological.
Sandpeople being led/supported by pmc's.

I grabbed them from liveumap, I didn't go check their source again

KARA BOGA

Turks aren't blacks though, only the ones who mixed with black slaves of the Turks have substinatial negro ancestry, others are simply kebabs or mutt meds.

who the fuck cares the west is still gonna side with turkey we have no morals here the west. we are fucking autistic how the fuck we became top dog is a mystery, it says more about the rest of the world then us.

man i hoped for something cooler.

when the KARA BOĞA movement started there was only 2-3 TÜRKish BLACK mujahidens. But we spread our movement like how Muhammad (PBUH) spreaded Islam in entire Arabia.
We were banished (rangebanned) from Sup Forums just like how Muhammad (PBUH) was banished from Mekke. But we were able to overcome our struggles and spread the light of KARA BOĞA throught the Sup Forums. Sometimes we have to be aggresive (like BBC spamming, it's the digital equivalent of Muhammad's Caravan raids) but our movement is widely accepted peacefully by the non-white folks on Sup Forums.

Lets see this in full motion glory, shall we?

1/2

Thread theme

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

2/2

>uses rt
> hmm... your post might be propoganda

What's wrong with gassing Commie scum?

>Turkey Uses chemical weapons on US ally kurds
Holy fuck.
>US kills 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria
There might be dozen or so death Russians in that incident and maybe like 40 more wounded. Most of the blown up column was made up of Syrian pro-regime militia.

AM I LATE?

Your ancestors were roaches.

Nah, just in time

Not what science says, sand mutt :^)

>TIME TO TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE

Soon

Eh. Wouldn't have happened otherwise. Actual Russian citizens dead in that conflict are between 5 to 13, and all worked with some pmc outfit. Essentially, Russia really did "have no troops" out there. It's also why they didn't have any air defense.

He did this.

looks so comfy for some reason. tucked in like a good boy... mmm...

twitter.com/HosengHesen/status/964604241762553856

There is a video here too
twitter.com/HosengHesen/status/964627702065041420

gah vid was just to big to post as webm

Be carefull Sup Forums
Shills will scream that the attack is fake
Some user went undercover to some discord where some guys were talking about spreadind rumors around Sup Forums about a chemical attack being fake
He posted a picture of the conversqtion too though i dont have it right now because i am on the phone

Luxembourg is a known russobot

thx

>How about post real sources or fuck off, possible Russian troll.
faggot, listen to me, RT is a very reputable source,you're just paranoid thinking that only CNN is the best.
Look who won most International awards in journalism, some of the awards were given in the US, in New York, on your soil, you stupid burger.
Here are some proofs of it.

RT wins 9 awards, incl 2 golds, at prestigious New York Festivals.

RT has bagged nine medals at this year's New York Festivals awards for the world’s best TV and film work.
The channel's series of special reports from Libya and a documentary on the water crisis in India received top prizes.
The RT network was nominated in 18 categories of the prestigious international television and film competition, and received awards in half of them – two gold, four silver and three bronze.
"Winning at international competitions has become a good tradition for us,” said RT's editor-in-chief, Margarita Simonyan.

More than 50 countries were represented in the programs honored by the 2017 International Television & Film Awards.
RT was competing for the main prizes in more categories than a number of other major international channels, such as the BBC and CNN.

i was just hopin to see some badass exoskeleton wearing ivans smoking everything to deserve this airstrike.
sorry for taking your time !

I can cite a thousand sources to your single source. For fucks sake it's even on the first page of shitty wikipedia.

finland is a known Luxembourgobot

we have just seen this so many times user, so we're skeptical each time we hear anything about gassing. They have all been claiming gas attacks down there repeatedly, so we need to gather what evidence we can