Sexism thread

>Women who want mixed mongrels kids as fashion accesories.
I fucking hate women, why did evolution split us into a weaker lower IQ overly emotional child-like beings?
What was so good about letting women vote? in the recorded of mankind, just like niggers, women has almost not contributed at all to the sciences or technology, even in the most developed nations to ever exist.
STEM has literally no women.

Don't kid yourself, sexism is like racism = It's just another emotion blackmailing buzzword meant to stigmatize objectivity.
Women are shit tier, they are weaker, they have lower IQs, they are overly emotional, irrational... and even traitors to the nations that made them.
Women should not vote and let alone being in a position of power.

>I fucking hate women, why did evolution split us into a weaker lower IQ overly emotional child-like beings?
Evolution just split us into long term planners and shot term planners. Long term planners want a great nation, but it requires everyone to follow laws and reproduce with people on their level. Short term planners primarily utilize emotions - evolutionary trait designed to make quick decisions - to make choices in life.

Nothing we can do OP. We'll have to remove farming for people to become conservative again. Farming has given people too much time to do too much shit.

Ah the weekend is here isn’t here

There are few women in my engineering field and only half of them deserve to be there. One of the good ones is a blonde valley girl weirdly enough.

I have a special hatred for women.

I have tons of experience dating and simply hooking up with dozens of girls. I don't think I genuinely liked any of them.

Those kids look far more negrified in other photos.

If you got women, you wouldn't hate women.
Not attacking here, just pointing this out.

>Those kids look far more negrified in other photos.
But I don't think their dad is black.

Post the 'other photos.' I'm interested.

do any threads on this board improve the life of anyone on this board?

you make threads with the sole purpose of making yourselves angry

true. women are awful. once faggots discover how to make ass babies heterosexuals will be wiped out.

There's a difference between "making oneself angry" as you so call it, and venting one's rage/anger/stress.

so when you leave this thread you feel less angry than when you came?
lmfao ok bro

Existence is Conflict
Existence is Pain
Yet without all the hatred
Life would not be the same.

>do any threads on this board improve the life of anyone on this board?
That's true initially. Eventually, you get so saturated with anger (because you can't act on it), that you start seeking the answers to the universe. You find all the answers, and then you accept life for what it is. You then come back to Sup Forums as a different human being. The anger hasn't gone away (it never goes away), but you learn to live with that anger - and that, is the greatest gift of Sup Forums - teaching you how to live with your anger and not acting out on impulse.

Actually, I spend my time in this board to shitpost and get a good laugh at other people shitposting.

Honestly this

Same here, electric engineer student. There are only 2 women in my class, funny enough, one of them is a fat dyke with decent grades and the other one I doubt she will make it considering her grades.

>I absolutely cannot stop shoving sloppy, cum-drenched dicks inside my wet gaping asshole: The post.

>There are only 2 women in my class, funny enough, one of them is a fat dyke with decent grades and the other one I doubt she will make it considering her grades.
People tend to do what is easy for them. As a profession, for women it's displaying their beauty and taking care of the home. Centuries of iteration of societal practices give rise to culture, and before industrialization, there was a strict division in labor - men brought home the bacon and women took care of the home. Women relying on their beauty and acting slutty is nothing new - it's been going on for ages - that's what they're good at doing because that's what they're taught.

The information age has produced a new challenge for mankind because we have so much tech that does all the work that women are not needed to spend all their time taking care of a home. This has led to a upheaval in society and we're still trying to find what is the optimal balance.

tl:dr - women are not in STEM because its easier for them to look good and get a guy.

Why don't you all swallow the gaypill ? There are plenty of us like Richie out there...

>Why don't you all swallow the gaypill ? There are plenty of us like Richie out there...
Widespread practice of homosexuality can only be sustained by advanced reproductive technology. It's not sustainable otherwise. In the long run, gays always lose evolutionarily because there are easier and more natural techniques for reproduction - heterosexuality.

>women
Stop falling for the ovarian jews, brothers.

Yes, you can have children and all, I plan to do that also. But I think it would be better for you to become homoromantic heterosexuals (or homosexuals). Men won't disappoint you.

>But I think it would be better for you to become homoromantic heterosexuals (or homosexuals). Men won't disappoint you.
What did I just read?

That's the gaypill user. Come here, gimme that BMC

>That's the gaypill user. Come here, gimme that BMC

>the ovarian jew

Same major my nigga

> be me, have normal white gfs
> Try Thai for a change
> She's good looking for an Asian
> Nice enough, acts totally different
> No drugs, doesn't swear, always polite to parents
> one day mum says, user, do you think you might settle down with Miss chingchangchong? Is she the one?
> Nah mum, no chance
> Oh noes! But why? Your dad and I loves her Berry much.
> Why? Because when I get married I'll want kids. And I want my kids to look like me.
> *crickets*
> Zomg user, what am I hearing? Have I raised a racist? I don't even? I would love to have little Asian grandchildren.
> Too bad. I'm not having kids to be your fashion accessories
> I can't believe my own son sees people this way, it's not about colour
> good, then you won't mind having white grandkids.
> I'm not gonna be the guy picking my kid up from soccer, and having to convince the coach the little Asian is mine
> user I'm really disappointed to hear this from you, it's almost bordering on hatespeech, where has all this hatred come from?
> Oh ffs, it's non negotiable
> See dad shaking his head, he gives me a nod and hides back behind his book thinking 'shut it lady, the boys made the right decision'

The joys of having a constantly virtue signalling liberal mum

females are a net drain on society

>the ovarian jews
kek