Come home white man

Come home white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Bq59hVRZZI
youtube.com/watch?v=HqtKYi6nYBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uruguay - Ur gay
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh my god, this is probably the dumbest bait ever.

Fuck you cia nigger.

I miss Loco and Forlan.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Bq59hVRZZI

your whole post is a massive bait made by a redditor, reducing the board's quality into the shitter

actually, i know loco abreu, i was in a relationship with her daughter back in the day, a nigger.

He was a badass in the Mexi-leagues, esp for Cruz Azul, my favorite moment was when he scored a goal on Dia De Los Muertos, pulled a skull mask out of his shorts, put it on and danced around in celebration.

>Being this much of a newfag

"Come home white man" and putting an argentinian flag next to it, is a meme here, we laugh at that.

>memeflag

Not even trying.

We are going to transform those suns into black suns.

FUCK YEAH

your flag is also a memeflag. Fucking nigger infested shithole

You like soccer? I thought americans didn't like european football.

found a lo-fi clip

youtube.com/watch?v=HqtKYi6nYBw

NOT EVEN KNOWING WHAT A MEMEFLAG IS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

For fuck sake, you need more training at the shill center.

Lots of us here in the states, saw Hristo Stoichkov here in the WC in '94, whenever I go to Mexican games here, the Mexi bros all think I'm from South America since I'm a total German looking mo-fo that speaks Spanish, kek.

Are Argentina and Uruguay unironically white?

I need a real answer. No memes

Wtf, Liberia got her flag redone?

Brother, how are things over there? I heard Macri is putting all the commies in jail.

I'm in Buenos Aires now and it's full of beaners. Maybe 10% look white. Some Beautiful women. But dog shit all over the sidewalks. Fuckin Mexico down here. I'm from Canada.

Yes mostly spanish and italian ancestry, do not get confused with spics we are full iberians/meds.

my queen :)

>Puerto rico

How the fuck do you have internet i heard you niggers are dying over there hahaha fuck you.

>Meme flag

You forgot to change the flag, Judas Goldberg.

Argentina is so white that they looks like Bolivians, and act like niggers. So WHITE.

KEK. Actually if you go to Peru, Ecuador and bolivia, they have a huge racial perspective of white people, they see them as gods, you get everything for free if you are blonde.

>memeflag

Ok, shill.

Too bad Jewish media is a shit. It's a big gibs farce. A bit of wind hits the island (My area hit amongst the hardest), some collateral damage, and the supermarkets never ran out of food. We have enough wildlife and pigeons to support anyone who isn't a welfare leech anyways. Too bad leeches constitute a majority here, and they want more than the 1.7 billion gibs dollars given by the US.

Don't listen to shit about Puerto Rico. We are a nonwhite shithole welfare state with a degenerate culture and lazy populace. Our resources are many (being in a Strategic position) but the spics don't do shit about it aside from complain. Pic-related, even native Mona-island iguanas evolve into nigger

That sucks, good luck.

LOCO LOCO LOCO LOCO LOCO LOCO LOCO LOCO MALUQUITO.

i am true to my words. Your flag is a memeflag. It shouldn't even exist in this world because of its degeneracy

Yes shill, yes.

said the shill.

does this mean Argentina is whiter than America?

Average Argentinian

>Negrito
Someone paint Argentina with that colour

LA CREATURA

WHY DO NIGGERS HAVE SUCH BIG TOES!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah dude super white no joke

>Sun on a flag

How else do you know a country is automatically garbage? Like how there's not a single first would country with green in its flag

Oh hush Texas, go make a taco

post pics of normal population in argentina/uruguay?

i can't believe its whites