He was just a sad confused white boy he dindu nuffin he sorry about it :(

he was just a sad confused white boy he dindu nuffin he sorry about it :(

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/02/16/florida-shooting-white-nationalists-415672
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

¡el goblino! dios mio..

I blame SJWs. If we didn't live in a world where we demonize white males from a young age, he probably wouldn't have been completely broken when he lost the only parents he knew, and therefore the only source of acceptance he had in his life.

"lol sorry I killed a bunch of people I feel really bad :'("

>UN shitposting on Sup Forums

Better go to war with the UN now. You know, because some foreign faggot wants to interfere in America.

ah, so he was triggered and instead of just offing himself he decided to murder 17 other people and then try to escape, i see, i see

>white
If that kid is white then I'm sober.

>Plays to the lefts bleeding hearts
>Gets out in two years
>Does it again

Just watch.

i was going to laugh at the guards for letting a kid go to court in martial arts uniform, but fuck, i wouldnt try to make a chain belt change either

>he's not white, just like anyone i don't like isn't white

I'd say he is 56% white

La creatura...

Probably bullied straight into the arms of Satan like the jew media tells you to do.

>brightness up
>saturation down

The american mutt is a threat for the white race.

His mom died so he shoah'd a high school. He's basically Adolf Hitler. Both were pushed to action by commies and people hating on him. Neither did anything wrong.

Should've gone in blackface, they would've let him go.

It is not a normal white man. But in USA it is.
Multiculturalism. Not even once.

kek

No mention of pharmaceuticals?

dios mio..

>that image

El goblino creatura

I want a muslim to do a school shooting so that the liberals will blame the students for being islamaphobic and forget about guns.

You mean mean wetback immigrant orphan.
Btw...FUCK THE U.N.

So black crimes are justifiable if they feel demonized?

>plan to kill grill who upset you
>realize murder penalty is pretty much maxxed out so figure you'll go for a combo

This. Nikolas "56% of my Ammo is Spent" Cruz is the true champion of the white race.

>all these posters making deflections that he wasn't white and shitposting about flag

Serious question
Let's say he shot 17 people then went to court then straight to jail.
What i don't get is, why does he have a lawyer?
Did he pay her?
Why does she give a fuck?
Why doesn't he go straight to prison?
Aren't lawyers like really fucking expensive?
Did he pay this lawyer be forehand?

>leaf with no understanding of a legal system
imagine my shock

Is this dude really white? Honestly he looks mexican to me.

He has a right to an attorney, the state provides one for him if he can't afford it.
>innocent until proven guilty

yea, he is probably slightly less than 56% but in US it still counts as white

Red pill me on Columbine. Was there 7 shooters or 2?

Everyone is entitled to Free Legal Consul (If they cannot afford) even in our Cucked Nation...

More remorse than any nigger I've ever seen

Holy fuck tell me this is bait

You have to be at least 14 to post here.

>the state provides one for him if he can't afford it.
>the state provides one for him

oh okay. Free lawyer? That's really interesting

This is what happens when you let half retards have access to the internet and guns America

La cretura

Does anyone else think there were multiple shooters here.. i mean what the fuck, there are multiple videos of kids saying that there were, and that secret service was there a few weeks ago going over emergency drills

Please tell me leafs are not this stupid

This shooting happened because law enforcement, the people YOU want to have all the guns, could not be bothered to act on tips that this kid could go postal. This is on people like YOU, this is YOUR FAULT.

He was adopted from Poland by a latino family here, he’s not a spic

he literally snuck out of the school afterwards pretending to be a student

he isn't remorseful he did it hes remorseful he got caught

I don't know. He was adopted. But he lost two sets of parents. That makes him at least four times a nigger who only loses one parent.

boy sminem rash

nice joke, but average Pole looks like this

Remember when the Aurora Theater Shooting happened and they only referred to Holmes as a suspect? Why doesn't this specky boy get that leniency?

No, he self-identifies as a student.
And we all need to respect that.

Him being Polish makes sense.

He looks like hes from one of those old shitty former communist poor European countries.

>that lighting
They just REALLY want to make him look white.

>didn't kill himself at end of run
wtf hand back your spree killer card

Well, we see it with middle eastern refugees in Europe. The criminal or terrorist type supposedly act out because of demonization.
>if we didn't treat them this way, this wouldn't have happened.
I've heard and read it enough times, I've lost count.

>white

Do you not have due process up there or what?

bullshit. dont make excuses for this shit.
Hang the faggot and move on.

You guys made Politico lol...

How white nationalists fooled the media about Florida shooter - POLITICO
politico.com/story/2018/02/16/florida-shooting-white-nationalists-415672

Bad Sup Forums

Fuck off asshole. You have no idea how a mental illness can affect someone. Ever heard of bipolar or schizophrenia?

that's not how people in Poland look like buddy.

Going by meme status, as do most of these Sup Forums spam threads, he's not white as he's polish. Slavs aren't white.

He doesn't look slavic at all

>Spanish surname
>first name spelled in a Czech/Slovak variant
Definitely 56%.

The proof should have been when the police found him in the act and he admitted to the act.

He shouldn't have ever been allowed to leave the scene alive. He should have been put down on sight.

is the blonde lawyer paid through taxes?
if so, thats cucked
>innocent until proven guilty

la criatura de la luz extinguido

This. Mental illness is not a joke. Keep the mentally ill away from guns.

polish people did the holocaust

>first name spelled in a Czech/Slovak variant

state provided attorney's tend to be shit. Which I have no problem with, niggers don't deserve good legal defense since they never pay for it.

Fuck off asshole, I’m bipolar and I used to take my rifle to school in middle and high school to go shooting rabbits after class with friends, kept it in the principal’s office because my locker was tiny and later in the back of my pickup along with a shotgun and Beretta 92. Not once did I even think about or consider shooting up the school or anything even remotely like that.

keep the guns away from the mentally ill*

>slavs aren't white

the desperation in this thread, god damn

Police aren't judges nor executioners. This is not judge dredd. Police are not allowed to make judgment as that is for the courts.

It's really fucking easy to prove he did it, but it still has to be proven in court, and then court decides on a penalty. Maybe he'll get life, maybe he'll get 30 years with heavy psychiatric stuff. Maybe he'll get death penalty if it's possible in that state. But a police officer is not equipped or able to make a decision for the death penalty.

They're just trying to keep the death penalty off the table, actually. Any extenuating circumstance they can think of to get it from a needle in the arm to life without parole.

SOP for lawyers stuck defending mass murderers. Insanity defense, etc. etc. The sooner they get the story into the public eye, the more likely it is to corrupt the potential juries.

SHALL

Where's the skirt go in the last panel?

Dios mio... La creatura...

lol you live in Poland and don't know what poles look like?

Just go on google and type in polish soccer players.

6th amendment

EL

stuffed it in his pocket to take home and wear?

I can't believe they're actually reporting it was a hoax. I figured they'd just bury it.

whiter than you Tyrone

That kid looks nothing like a Polish footballer.

>white
not with them cheekbones, my money's on some kind of mongoloid halfbreed

at least we're people, which you just admitted, la creatura

Pretty sure he fits right in with all those goofy looking fuckers aside from Lewandowksi which is the only good thing to ever come out of a shit hole like Poland.

>Guns down 17 people
>"I'm sorry."
>Experts claim he did it due to his mother's death from the flu back in November
>Made him depressed to the point of murdering
>Had ties and interest in white nationalism group
>Was bullied in school
>Ugly as fuck

I don't know if a motive has been released yet, but I'm guessing it was mental instability, or that's what they'll blame it on. Even though he was bullied and was living with a foster family. Thing is he didn't commit suicide. Seems like in a lot of school shootings the shooter kills themselves, well not always, but they usually die to gunfire by police, or they kill themselves. This guy clearly wasn't suicidal since he was able to sneak off after the shooting. He thought he was going to get away with it.

This has got to be an Australian using a vpn

The white lady next to him is glowing. The brown beaner is barely tan. The lighting is so fucking bright the white lady is about to transcend into a spirit.

>Fuck off back into ooga booga land.

That boy will get the death sentence. Just watch that.

> americans say he's not white
> completely oblivious to the fact that they all look like some shitty 56% mongrel aborted by an european tavern wench
la luz extinguido...

"I was just kidding guys! just a goof!"