Germany owes Poland $1,500,000,000,000 USD + C`OMP O U N D interest

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

Piefke BTFO

>according to legal experts

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back Rest of Pomerania, Berlin and Saxony, as well.

Germany can just invade Poland again.

Please let this happen so we can Article 5 them out of existance
>1990 was a mistake

Why would Poland want land filled with turks?

Support this 100%.

You mean with the army that retreats during airstrikes because of the statutory rest periods and one that has "love hours" for homosexual soldiers in the barracks?

actively saging is a violation of the rules

also being so butthurt some Germutt actually used EU censorship laws to remove Google searches for "Germoney owes Poland $1,500,000,000,000 USD" from EU Google results LMFAO

pay debts

>gib euromonies germoney

Literal nigger tier.

Now back to scrubbing toilets, Mateusz

t. German poster terrified of Stasi 2.0 putting them in prison for wrongthink posts under USA >muh 1st amendment

> we take back Berlin
deal
get the money trucks, tomas.

We will pay reparations, but only if you give us back Silesia and Pomerania. You also need to apologize for expelling millions of German women and children who dindu nuffin from their homes, causing them to freeze to death. THEN, we can talk about what we owe you, no sooner.

Prediction:
>Poland goes through with this and it actually works.
>Germany owes Poland fuck tons of money.
>White people become a small minority in Germany.
>Poland will be seen as evil for draining money from what is now a poor black country.
Screencap this.

g*rms BTFO!!!
BASED POLAN!!!!!!!!

pay in bitcoin

My great grandfather raped German children in Berlin

I wonder how much could Russia ask for if we were as retarded as Poles

I'd hatefuck Elsa so fucking much...

After he was done he forced them to kill their parents. Great guy, sadly passed away 6 years ago..

Zahlen schnell Kraut
We are next, 4 trillion+8% annual interest

>we give a fuck about what anyone thinks

Like I said.

Literal nigger tier.

slowpoke please...

Whiter than you, Muhammed

>8%?
Co to kurwa?
We want 10% now, $2,539T.

>nigger tier
You guys seemingly can't get enough of that though.

since germany is giving out might as well pay reparations to all the countries they invaded

Yes. And what the Germans did in Poland was a perfect example of "whiteness".

paid already. We call it "hartz IV". Most of them are from Poland..

next, please.

Fuck off kike, no treaty of Versailles for you. Germans won't pay Poland and Poland wont pay filthy jews.
Time to restart Auschwitz moshe

Fuck ur filename.

Stay mad mutt

daily reminder an Austrian and a Georgian rekt your country but you're still blaming Germany and Russia

This is a legit claim. If it wasn't for the massacre of 20% of Poles, the pure economic devastation, the ensuing communist bullshit etc, we'd be at 70-80M today with an economy far larger than Germ*ny given our history of being the richest country on earth through the centuries.

You will pay. Or else your little attempt at a 4th Reich will fail. Remember those refugees you tried to get us to take? Our Hungbros BTFO'd you. We will V4 and take what you stole from us in flesh, blood and clay and we will laugh while you are raped, pillaged and killed by the very same invaders we took care of in 1683 in Vienna. Even they, your supposed anschluss bros, think you are pathetic and cucks.

KYS before we do.

WE

MY

poland is our bff kys

Not a single fucking cent to you land stealers.

>land stealers

Feel more guilt today and let the Arab Bull fuck your wife harder tomorrow

>1.36 fertility rate
bye bye poland, see you in 3-4 generations, don't worry we buy that pesky empty land for some grade A Nalewki.

Are you fucking retarded? Fertility rate is one of the least predictive measures. First of all, excluding Muslim nation shitholes, the lag time is 20-40 years (in Muslim shitholes 9-12). This has a huge variance on county's population growth.

If the rate were truly as long as this T*rkroach said, why has the rate been low 1's since 1989 yet the population has remained stable, with 0 immigration?

If anything, given nobody immigrates to Turkey except Kurds, you should focus on your fertility rate going from 6 to replacement lol.

KYS roach

Honestly Poorland you are turning faster into a new Turkey than us with your new laws.

Never gonna happen.

But plenty of German pussy is getting invaded by big Muslim cocks hehehe.

lol, look at the angry plumber, don't worry poland, play isolationism, prop up your meme army and just keep those high eduacted poles leaving your retarded country, you totally gonna have a birth explosion when nobody can afford to have more than 2 children. seriouly, poles shouldn't be on Sup Forums you guys get mad ideas by huffing anlgo farts

Turkey is ideally positioned for an an all out nuclear holocaust
>Surrounded by irrelevant countries such as Iraq, Lebanon, Greece, etc.
>Nobody would care (literally) if Turks were genocided
>Nuclear Fallout would be minimal given the seas surrounding T*rkey
>Sup Forums would be free of T*rkroach posters
>Hungary would hopefully have all roaches flee
etc

What "legal experts"?

Belarus and Ukraine have the right to demand money from you then!

>Turkey
what are you on about?

My great grandfather who was in some organized by the commies civil protection militia had killed 8 retreating German soldiers by shooting them in the back when they were in the open field. He got a medal from the soviets for it.

Warsaw's GDP per capita USD nominal is higher than Berlin. We are still 99.9% white, while you are 60% at best. Please execute yourself now.

Half of your fucking country belongs to us, motherfucker. You're the fucking whore of Europe, everybody has fucked you once or twice.

Remember the last time you had such a big mouth? We fucked you over in only two weeks, you weak pathetic excuse of a nation.

Is this same experts that predicted reccesion in uk 800 thousand jobs lost emergency budget and ww3 if the voted brxit in first year..

And million jobs lost in german auto industry.

I'm still buying British goods fuck the experts

why should we pay reparations for polish death camps?

You literally worship Islam and roaches, you are a roach though. Hence you deserve to be killed.

>GDP as meassurment of wealth
jesus christ i just thought you were naive, not that you rae completely braindead.
>We are still 99.9% white, while you are 60% at best
38mio * 0,999 = 37.962
86mio * 0,6 = 51.6
38>51.6???
are you alright blazej? i know you aren't too bright but it's getting sad

sounds like you already got your reparations then

>You literally worship Islam
>let me tell you about your country
oh shit, according to picture related we also worshipping baguette? damn, really stuck it to me.

Gibs moneyz to Poland so they can finance the fight against the Fictional Russian Enemy so that way they can have a National identity and purpose.

nigga you made half of europe your playground for nearly half a century you aint getting shit

On most days I am embarassed to admit that my family is from Poland. Polish immigrants scream Polska is da best all the while cleaning toilets and working construction in the US. They refuse to assimilate and many that have lived in the US for 10+ years are incapable of saying a single sentence in English. They are not active in their communities and only join “Kolos” representing their home villages in Poland, the idiot Gorals are especially obnoxious when it comes to this. When asked why half of Poland is working abroad its always the same answer, muh WWII or muh communism. They are not even embarassed by it, they are totally cool with picking strawberries in France for a few months and then going back to Poland to drink that money away.

DAS NOCHT GUT!!
MEIN ASYLUM BRUDERS!!!
THEY WILL STARVE!!!

DIE WELT WHEEPS FUR SYRIA!!!

Personally I support a Austrian + Hungarian + Croatian wall.

OSTERREICHSTADT or some other cool name

Nothing I hate more in this fucking world than a Pole.

They control huge parts of eastern Germany we were willing to give up for peace.
Ungrateful parasites.

>ignore Germany not paying war reparations
>use Deficit and China to attack Republicans

Germany needs more refugees.

is this jewing?
is it good tactics?
is it karma?
I honestly dont know

Enough is enough.
My country was stolen by fucking Americans and then sold to manipulated liberals who invited shitskinned Msulims. I won't pay you a fuck.
Come here and earn your money, after I've wipped my ass with those useless Euro-bills you can have, goy, but only if you brsh the toilet.

Merkel is not my leader and you can lick her dry,rotten pussy as much as you desire.

Poland has about as much economic strength as Belgium, a country with 11 Million people, 15% of whom aren't white, so are you literally trying to imply that your country is rich, when 40 Million people produce as much as 10 Million lazy fucks from Wallonia and Flandres?
Yes, you're so rich that you require more money.

But, yes I know, we Germans were very bad, we need to pay because we killed Jews n shit. Oh yes, we ruined Europe, you are so based Poles.
FUCKING KURRRRRRRRRRRRRRWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
No you're not.

Anyways if we die you will have to live next to fucking African savages who will raid your ass.

This money will never come, no matter how loudly you cry.
I'd rather eat my own shit than even shake your hand.

To make it clear:
You can suck my fucking ass, NIGGER, give me back Prussia,Silesia and Pommerania, you Ruthenian bastard of a whore.

You should know that if you're shithole receives that many shekels, Germans will simply vote AfD.
Non-Germans out, birthrates higher, 5 years, we would then fuck you Poland.

Honestly, get your own fucking shit together, I am very sorry that we destroyed your beatiful Europe, Krysztof, drink some Vodka you Sarmartian cakeboys.

>muh revenge

That's right, German government. Pay up, you fucking cunts. Maybe if you hadn't have let your country turn into such a faggot, Poland wouldn't be as eager to demand these reparations.

Krauts BTFO.. nice..
How much you wanna bet she'll have the EU pay for it?

Can we push this.

Way rather flood the coffers of poland than neu iraq

Pure Type II diabetes reinforces your brain.
Kek to the limit.
Neuken in de keuken

Thank you Poland, this is will trigger WW3 thanks to krautists being pushed too far. But be warned, the master race may try to eradicate you.

This thread has now been hijacked.
Go and check your butt for AIDS.

>You should know that if you're shithole receives that many shekels, Germans will simply vote AfD.

AfD leading is a pipe dream.

It's much more likely every German millennial woman will at some point in her life get her Aryan pussy plowed by big Muslim cock.

Go home ozzy, you're drunk.

Germany belongs to Africa.

Not an argument, subhuman.

I've seen this many times and never asked, is that qt blacked whore Polish?

The Germans almost completely genocided the Namibians. They paid no reparations to the families of the victims.

All Namibians should have the right to live in Germany.

They should fuck German pussy too hehehe.

We have blonde German women that study at our universities.

They love big black cock.

There are points at which your shitposting will get cringy, now we're having one.
Stop it, it was funny enough.

They love big cock*

The black part is irrelevant, except it has the forbidden fruit appeal to it.

I bet you do too.

Kek

>average pole
>one of the strongest men in the world
kek

Nothing funny about Germans being responsible for almost wiping out the entire Herero population.

This is exactly why Germany deserves miscegenation.

daily reminder that the krausts never pay debts

>When I hear the Germans say that they maintain a very moral stance about debt and strongly believe that debts must be repaid, then I think: what a huge joke! Germany is the country that has never repaid its debts. It has no standing to lecture other nations.
>.. Germany is really the single best example of a country that, throughout its history, has never repaid its external debt. Neither after the First nor the Second World War. However, it has frequently made other nations pay up, such as after the Franco-Prussian War of 1870, when it demanded massive reparations from France and indeed received them. The French state suffered for decades under this debt. The history of public debt is full of irony. It rarely follows our ideas of order and justice.

I always enjoy a good African genocide, U MAD BRO?

Talking about money won't remove your Black heritage Anglo.
Surrender already Mosby, I have more combat experience in memetic warfare than you could ever achieve with your tribal Anglo shilling.

>reddit spacing
>reddit tier "fuck (fill in the blank)" statement to end post

fuck off fucking nigger

Victory, the thread is dead.

>What I think of Poland

>This triggers the Pole

don't worry, they got back on the boat and then proceeded to fuck some nice blonde-pubed Aryan pussy once they arrived in Germany

This thread is a warning to all Polish posters on this board. Take care of what you say, because I will definetively.
If you continue your idiotic propaganda-posting with your bait-threads, I shall hijack every single one of them.
You aren't save anymore.