IT'S HANGING TIIIIIME

They're shit posters lmfao

How many republicucks will hang?

It hasn't even begun

It's like you don't know kikes at all

hahaha. democrats are pathetic.

>a handful of Russians are paid shills
>DEMOCRACY IS IN MORTAL DANGER

>millions on millions of dollars spent to install Comrade-Democrat Osoff in a Georgia race
>NOTHING TO SEE HERE CITIZEN

I'm more concerned that the fucking memo and the FBI agents texts aren't even being discussed desu

Just out of curiosity, how does it feel to have been completely punked by a bunch of third world slavshits?

since they found even 1 the left will ramble about it non stop

zzzzzzzzzz

yes, this shooting was very convenient for taking away attention wasn't it

lol it's just starting broski.

Mueller has probably moved onto Trump's finances by now and is obviously working with Flynn/Bannon/Manafort.

The next bomb that drops will actually be huge. This was just a little leak for all these fucktards who called Russia meddling fake news.

THIS! Drumph is finished!!

How does it feel to have half of the land in your country owned by third world gooks?

How does it feel to have exactly ZERO nuclear warheads and thus having to suckle from the defense tit of Mother America and rely on her to protect your shitty country which is quickly going down the multikulti drain?

> 13 russians making bot accounts to spew bumper sticker lines
whew lads

are people beyond shariablue collaborators actually that stupid they believe this?

What did you think election meddling meant?

That they were going to vote at different polling stations with different disguises on over and over again for Trump?

>Thinks Mueller isn't looking into Trumps finances

kek I'm sure Donald is keeping his fingers crossed that Mueller doesn't cross that "imaginary" line Donald drew in the sand about looking into his finances.

The Russians are everywhere. They is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can them when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel them when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.

Like they completely forgot about CTR, shariablue, and all of their paid shills.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>implying david brock and dems haven’t been astroturfing online for years
But but but muh russians! Shut up stupid

Kenneth Starr had 4 years.
Mueller's been going for 11 months.
Flynn, Manafort & Gates, Papadopolous, 13 Russian nationals...
Keep praying it's over Trumpkins! LOL

You know it won't. Since these 13 slavs were playing all sides, this allows the media to just focus on one side and we all know what it will be.
Media just got a golden pass to keep this shit going while choosing to not mention anything else to their sheeple.

Well, wouldn't fucking illegal spics encouraging their neighbors to vote against Trump also be called meddling by such a pathetically loose defination?

u really care about nuclear warheads as a means of determining sovereign strength?

It won't be over until Trump and his family are in jail. Sorry.

There's report that they supported swing states and recounts.
Now where does Jill Stein come in in this with millions raised for election recounts that led to nowhere?

Where's David Brocks indictment?
All of fusion gps.
All of correct the record.
All of shariablue.
All of George Soros inc.
All of these little ancillary fuckfests that used resources from outside the US to do this shit. And are STILL DOING IT.

>Soros can spend billions sowing discord across the world from Europe to America but 13 russian haxers cant troll on twitter and facebook

the absolute state of democrats

Nah that's all legal goy. We can undermine (((our))) own democracy, it's just when Russian anons say nice things about Trump is when it's a problem.