England looks like fucking weird place

>england looks like fucking weird place

Am I only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/1531-Bayside-Way-Hixson-TN-37343/41401888_zpid/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgwELFu6Erw
kfh.co.uk/south-east-london-and-north-kent/lee/se12/houses-for-sale/2087209/?v=2
ww2.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/46582665?search_identifier=c12911e7757efeeab8990028b6bdab86
ww2.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/46633627?search_identifier=db75c76d101d0d8600b0ebd9059ac490
scp-wiki.net/scp-1678
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5283721/Crossbow-killer-laid-wait-neighbours-home.html
zillow.com/homedetails/106-Winchester-Cir-Oak-Ridge-TN-37830/42033795_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/185-Clifton-St-Rutledge-TN-37861/41356003_zpid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah really weird we dont all live in social housing blocks built in the 60s with the same 3 corporate shopping chains in the centre of the neighborhood.

yea whats with finland, they dont even have halal compliant stores on every corner

>tfw you will never live in unlondon

You might not live there but your know some who does.

As ,majority of British people live in house estates like op picture and not cottages.

I no idea why finlands depression rate and suicide rate is higher the the uk.

Maybe due plentiful supply cheap Slags and good bars and alcohol.

I bet they don't have school shooting either

>world's strictest gun laws

I guess your government is afraid of something.

Lack of Vitamin D during the long winter.

What's wrong with school shootings when the establishment is working to wipe out the native white population in the country? Same thing is happening in the U.K. but your population is not acting out as violently: what gives?

Literal commie blocks

I'm warming to the idea of a school shooting in central London.

those are not housing estates you knobhead..

this is a housing estate

How much with this cost in yurope?

>5 beds 4 baths 4,000 sqft
>$269,000

zillow.com/homedetails/1531-Bayside-Way-Hixson-TN-37343/41401888_zpid/

They've had 3.

at least housing developments have a little yard

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgwELFu6Erw

> America house made out of cardboard and wood

fritz, that is a terrace not an estate

bivsa mi je studirala u Londonu, izgleda ko Pakistan jebote

tbf we're a right shower of wankers as it is. if the pricks on the town on saturdays were fucking armed i don't know what mate

There is nothing wrong with wood

The front of Anglo houses look the back of a regular house. Neighborhoods in England must look like alleyways.

this used to be my house till a few years ago

Is this the front of the home?

it rots

God save the Queen :DDDD

and what's separating that grey building on the left and that white building in the middle? they were originally built as one before being split in two. not only is it a cardboard and wood wall, it's directly shared with the neighbor next door.

yes.. you can see the garden here on this page:

kfh.co.uk/south-east-london-and-north-kent/lee/se12/houses-for-sale/2087209/?v=2

Doesn't look like much.

Fawk yeah.

>zillow.com/homedetails/1531-Bayside-Way-Hixson-TN-37343/41401888_zpid/

Is that made of wood or is that panelling? If it's made of brick and mortar that could be expensive.

County I come from:
ww2.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/46582665?search_identifier=c12911e7757efeeab8990028b6bdab86

Close to London:
ww2.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/46633627?search_identifier=db75c76d101d0d8600b0ebd9059ac490

Really varies bro.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1678

after how many 100s of years?

>Memeflag

Desist, Countrymen.

Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up - they are paid a SALARY & work in shifts. EVERY POST IS A LIE the Flags mean shit.

Every highstreet is clustered with the same fucking shops

Yes the main reason being it would feel weird living in an Anglo country that dense. Never been there but have lived in NZ for a year and been to Canada and Australia, which are all spread out like the US. It would just seem to feel odd living there.

>425,000 for a 2 bedroom
Jesus, you guys fucked that bad? I can't live my life comfortably knowing that Anglos live in these conditions.

Disgusting. Just imagine how those houses where built, when one family was already living in their house they started piling bricks right next to his wall with no personal space.

If there's a fire, everyone dies

>and what's separating that grey building on the left and that white building in the middle?

a wall ???? I'm not sure what you mean to be honest.

They always used to be 2 separate properties.. they were properties for the factory workers build by the factory owners (there used to be a large butter factory down the road in the 1920s/30s )

there are hundreds of those properties in the surrounding area.

It is, don't come here.

I think Fritz is a little drunk too, judging by how he types.

Feels odd living here. At least to me anyway.
I'll never leave my home but I still think it's fucked.

Yeah, houses and flats are pretty small

That is quite close to the capital.

>different culture from my own looks fucking weird

duh faggot

and 30 years ago those properties cost 5K and you could get a mortgage for that with a 150 pound deposit..

you give us shit about having cardboard houses while the row houses are all split with the same material. I've seen a few episodes of neighbors from hell, half of it is about hearing neighbors through the wall.

That's approx $600,000 btw

>'Crossbow killer' laid in wait in his neighbour's home after secretly removing a dividing wall in the loft… before shooting dead a father-of-three and seriously injuring his 27-year-old partner
>Police manhunt launched after a suspected murder in East Yorkshire on Friday
>Shane Gilmer, 30, died after he was shot by an attacker armed with a crossbow
>His pregnant girlfriend Laura Sugden was found 'pouring with blood' at home
>Police tried to track down suspect Anthony Lawrence but found body last night

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5283721/Crossbow-killer-laid-wait-neighbours-home.html

Hahaha, holy shit. What happened to you guys? Where did it go wrong? I can't believe that you guys actually can live like this.

>Britain
>fag flag
Checks out.

I'm not surprised because of all the inbreeding and overpopulation Bongs deal with

Ugh why am I replying to this likely non-Finn.. Anyway

FFS do you not have streets? With houses? With doors and windows and rooves? The basic format is utterly identical everywhere. If this is not a slide thread I cannot fathom this obsession with tiny differences. Its a fucking domicile FFS. We are not sacrificing children out the back. If it is a slide thread get fucked.

Checked.
But, I have no idea how any of you fucks can tolerate living anywhere in Europe.

was that a Sherlock Holmes story?

Only an Amerilard to defend racially confused 56% face tards lashing out and killing people who have nothing to do with their bullshit. You faggots talk about muh guns and muh freedom and you use your guns to kill old, conservative black people in churches or fucking school kids. Go shoot up the IRS or any government building you pussies. You're not revolutionaries rising up to take back your lives, you're just a bunch of mentally ill cunts pumped full of McDonalds and anti depressants because you can't function in the USA without Dr. Sammbergsteinwitz's special concoction of FDA approved drugs.

i bet you faggots get school bombings some time in the near future.

$425k for two bedrooms is a bargain in some places, par for the course in others, and a rip off in others. Have you ever left Chattanooga? There is no national housing market here

feels good knowing I can go walk around 107 acres anytime I want. How do you goys in europe survive living on a piece of land the size of a gas station

I can buy a giant ranch for $600,000. You guys should start moving to the states and live in the countrysides. In the countryside we're about as safe as Norway.

>6 beds 5 baths 7,215 sqft
>$599,900

zillow.com/homedetails/106-Winchester-Cir-Oak-Ridge-TN-37830/42033795_zpid/

What are you going to shoot?
Loads?

2 brick walls similar to the wall found outside of the building and a small gap which is also bricked up is what separates each house. Housing blocks like this were intended to be separated into multiple homes and owned by the council of the area, this style been a UK Staple for the poorer class for a hell of a long time.

I only really know because I was brought up in houses like this, they are not intended for sale and private ownership. Just a place to stick families on benefits who can't afford a home. It's certainly a better place for poor to live than Trailer Parks or eastern Eu styled blocks of flats.

Look at the London House prices over time, guess why they've increased at a much faster rate than anywhere else in the country

>hint - our labour party, who embrace mass immigration, came into power in 1997

my neighbour had lung cancer.. I heard her coughing at night all the time.. really bad

You get used to it and at a certain point you don't hear it anymore..

m8, your shows that imitate our reality garbage betray you. I mentioned the neighbors from hell show, I know they aren't brick. I gobbed it with my own eyes m8. At lest not all.

What if Sup Forums had a church?

>$69,900
>CHURCH BUILDING. Amazing investment opportunity! Owner says bring all offers! This can be a church, of course. It can also be converted to a unique dwelling with over 7500 Square Feet of space. Obviously priced to sell. The basement is also an open span. No walls, no boundaries, let your imagination be your guide. Call agent for info on taxes and zoning.

zillow.com/homedetails/185-Clifton-St-Rutledge-TN-37861/41356003_zpid/

This is outrageous. There should be riots over this. How does this happen? Is it really mass migration? I'm very upset that you guys have to live like this. You guys ruled the world about 100 years ago. The Anglos don't deserve to live like this.

You're telling me there's literally 2 separate brick walls, extra bricks between those walls, and for some reason the houses are still connected?

What the fuck is the point? This is why you all live in closets, you wasted all of your money on giant piles of bricks. Just fucking put space between houses!

Don't think of them as houses, think of it as a horizontal apartment block.

If you want more space it's possible. Simplest way is to get some kind of well paid public sector job up north, or move up there after having cashed in down south. If you have a soul or any kind of historical or cultural appreciation you might not want to live in a McMansion. My local pub has more history than virtually anything in your country.

>Is it really mass migration?
Yes
People keep saying housing prices are overvalued but look at them on a per square foot level even compared to poor shit hole countries
The realize western governments are important people that dont mind putting 10 families in a single family home

Is that te Berlin Wall infront of it?

Do you guys have actual houses? Also, what's the deal with your tiny gay cars?

>I heard her coughing at night all the time.. really bad

Unlucky user

I lived in a two bedroom ground floor council flat that used to be a house but got cut in half. Growing up was great because my upstairs neighbour was a deaf old bag, so I could be as loud as I wanted. Last few years were a misery though, she popped her clogs and we had a Ghanaian family of 6 move in upstairs. Husband was a wifebeater so I sometimes got woken up to the sound of fighting, plus the kids screamed non-stop.

Oh and my nextdoor neighbour's upstairs neighbour was a prozzie, so sometimes we'd get woken up but the sound of her being fucked for hours.

The worst of it all was when the council tried saying WE were the noise disturbance because our doggo barked when I came home.

nothing to do with mass immigration..

It's the Chinese gobbling up every property as an investment... Very similar as to what is happening in parts of Canada..

>He's never seen a duplex here

>more history than virtually anything in your country.
like when you gave up your guns?

this is where the average American lives
get your shit together rest of world

>exterior walls are vinyl
>brick wall dividing them

I'm sure

>Go shoot up the IRS or any government building you pussies.

Not true. House prices rose significantly during the 80s and 90s, which predates the influx of EU migrants. Trust me, I know, I'm from Surrey where houses bought for £60k in mid 80s are now worth £600k. Of course, EU migration has only made things worse.

there is literally no space left in London dude...and it's like that for over a hundred years now

the migrants are to keep the bubble from bursting

kek

>american architecture

And again, your houses are made of wood and cardboard.

Probably a side by side
Or a home made open bolt.

Lol not even close

or McDonalds, Subway, 7-11, Taco Bell or Chipotle!

Do Euros even know what yards are?

>overpriced
>leaky
>drafty
>fucked in the ass with upkeep
It's a little close

>average home in germoney

>As ,majority of British people live in house estates
No they don't

Doesn't exist anymore

God's punishment for pillaging the celts.

I was put in a mental hospital in the 1980s because my parents thought I was retarded ...

. it looks very similar to that building

>ITT people are comparing housing in the outlying parts of a second-tier Tennessee city to arguably the most sought after real estate in the world
Don't get me wrong I'm picking Chattanooga over London 100/100 times but why the fuck is any of this a surprise?

holy shit what language are these people speaking?