WHO IS WORSE: MUSLIMS OR JEWS

Answer the question, user.

youtu.be/AGXWF-jNn_A

Both are. Jews infiltrate our ranks and turn on us, the host. Mudslimes and their religion is agains everything that the Bible teaches us. There is one true God and that's the Christian one. Gas the kike, impale the heathen.

SOON!

Kikes are reproducing at far lower rates

How is that relevant?

No Jew ever has called me a "fucking German"

jews by a country mile. I'd ally with sand niggers just to remove them once and for all.

Jews, always

Fucking Germoid!

Let's look at this rationally.
Which one is more likely to bring back the patriarchy?
Jews? No, they're more interested in infecting us with Cultural Marxism. The minority of them are the bearded hat-wearing Russian-looking kikes.
Muslims? Yes, this is exactly what the major strands of Islam have been trying to do already, so that's enough of an indicator for me. The minority of them are the Cultural Marxist Sadiq Cunt types.

But you are an American. I can forgive you.

Jews, not even close.

remember the Gates of Toledo

jews in the U.S. literally continue to complain about the evil nature of germans and paint them as an evil race because of wwii.
also, why do you think there are muslims in germany in the first place?

Muslims. They're mostly religious as fuck and their religion is violent. Tanakh is also violent af but Judaism is an older faith so they've had time to mellow out and also become more secular.
>but muh international jewish conspiracy meme they killed my jesus etc

Muslims are Jews are Muslims

>but muh strawman cause I just can't wait for some Sup Forumsack to quote in this thread.

Go play apologist for baby cock suckers. You probably wish it was your dick at 6 months old and your mouth at 50.

Sandniggers are worse. Kill them all.

The jews are at least useful. I like my doctor, and hes as jew as they come.

Because of gibs me dats ?

only people who have never spent much time around muslims would need to ask such a question

Which is worse, cancer or AIDS?

One recognizes Jesus as a prophet. The other killed him.

kikes. it's really not even a comparison.

can confirm, live in the midst of new jerusalem and they most definitely remain openly racist against Germans

that answers the question why they want to go there. i don't think it answers the question why they were allowed in.

Because we are a diverse nation in need of foreign workers and everyone's welcome even if we have to break our own laws :^)

same thing

Romans killed him for sedition,the Pilate narrative is a ridiculous joke. Muslims think his death on the cross was a magic trick, at least the Jews understand the experience was fatal.

I like Jews and Muslims.

I can't stand Nazi white supremacists. And if any of you are Christians, do you think god approves of racism and hating people for having more melanin than you? no.

Jews. Muslims are just a tool of the Jew.

JEWSLIMS!!!!!!

Muslims invaded Europe, killing good christian people. Muslims are therefore scum on Earth.

judaism as a religion is racist to the core. have you read the old testament?

>Which is worse? Shit on your left hand, or shit on your right hand?

Answer: they are both bad just in different ways, doesn't mean you shouldn't wipe both hands clean!

muslims, Jews are the master race, any other race are inferiors

Jews

because Muslims will pray 5 times a day but the jews will dream up 53 ways to fuck the goyim every day

i agree even as someone who was in spend time in iraq dealing with hajis. the jews are a bigger threat to western society. muslims are actually red pilled about feminism and dirty jew banking

Islam will save the west

kek

implying anyone in the western world under 30 actually gives a shit about being a good christian.

ha the jokes on you atheist left wing shits taking over society. there are no morals being taught now. yet you defend muslims and jews who are absolutely racist and tribal/

JEWS

Muslims are jews.

>gets thrown off building, because Q'ran

Exactly, there is a reason why cuckservatives are trying to forcibly integrate them and turn them into """secular Muslims""". They don't want any patriarchy anywhere in the world.

Whereas you got a bit confused and ended up worshipping a cross-impaled kike.