Alt-Right/Ethnostates

New to Sup Forums, how many of you unironically support the Alt-Right or the idea of ethnostates? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/06/24/after-decades-of-gop-support-cubans-shifting-toward-the-democratic-party/
google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/15/unlike-other-latinos-about-half-of-cuban-voters-in-florida-backed-trump/?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=lJcN-8IkCjY
youtube.com/watch?v=utkXfxKZR58&t=742
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2017/01/15/509895837/end-of-wet-foot-dry-foot-means-cubans-can-join-ranks-of-the-undocumented
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never had much of a problem living around other Whites. When I moved to the city and was surrounded by nignogs, suddenly my nights became sleepless with the sound of gunfire and rap music. Nignogs act like subhuman apes and have low IQ scores, they are terrible to live around, ugly, and smell. Don't even get me started on the fucking Jews.

Also, lurk moar, newfag.

Google "Sup Forums meetup" and check the images. Those are the typical posters.

I'm white, and I want my descendants to be white, in the white homeland my ancestors gave their lives to build. When you get down to the nitty gritty, we're militant neo-tribalists with a penchant for memes. Is that so wrong?

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our men and Asian wives, the chastity of our daughters and the strength of our sons, the freedom and independence of the homeland, so that our families may prosper for the fulfillment of the mission allotted them by the Creator of the universe, Jesus Christ. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

I'm new and still figuring this out too. Seems more like a fun little fantasy game to me.

They don't ever speak about actually achieving an ethnostate, they just nitpick at who's allowed in and where it would be made and how it would be run. I see daily posts debating about who's white and who isn't, its all a game really.

>those are the typical amerimutt posters

ftfy

>Uses the word "unironically"
>New to Sup Forums

This is bad bait

you know if you visit turkmenistan it's kind of like that

get fucked faggot
sage

>mudslimes
No.

they are pretty secular about it, besides, you both worship the same jewish god

i'd like america to split up into the 5 regions

give blacks one, give the fags california or the whole left side, give new york to the jews, give one to the mexicans and one to us

have a home/land swap program and everyone just move to their place lol

Stay incel, snownigger lad.

It's just a stupid meme. Only people with double-digit IQ's believe that Whites constitute an ethnicity and that they require their own homeland based on a false-sense of ethnicity.

ETHNO nationalism makes sense for Japan, South Korea, Poland, etc. Note that these are not racial states but ETHNO states. Civic nationalism for the likes of the US, Canada, and New Zealand.

Lurk moar you epic faggot

The alt-right does not exist, but I do support the idea of ethnostates. I don't think America should be one however

Fuck off media

Homosexual recruiting poster?

why wouldn't a person support other people's rights to stake out a home for themselves and their descendants? also hi shit-tier aussie journalist

I can't help but laugh at civic nationalism - its a self-defeating meme.

Look at the US.

We hear civic nationalists talking all about these Constitutional principles that they hold dear.
Freedom of speech. Right to bear arms. Limited government.
Yet these same civic nationalist principles, they claim, demand judgement on the basis of the individual only, not as collectives... Of course, their claims are somewhat suspect, given the men who derived those princples initially were slave owners and created the US as an explicit White ethnostate, but whatever.

The point is, this hyper-individualistic outlook forces them into a cognitive box, limiting the extent of their philosophical-willpower. It does so, in that it forces them to reject judgement in the context of racial groups as a collective, despite races acting as collectives.
For example: Hispanics support gun control (60%+ in favor, 30% against). And hate-speech laws (50%+ in favor, 25% against). And expanded government (70%+ in favor, 20% against). And Hispanics overwhelmingly identify with the left-wing political parties (60%+, increasingly from generation to generation after entry to the country to upwards of 70% by the 2nd generation). AND Hispanics demonstrate an elevated fertility rate relative to White populations in the US (still above replacement levels).

Thus, by upholding civic nationalist principles in judging Hispanics as individuals instead of as a group, many Hispanics would be (and have been) allowed into the country - for example in the amnesty of Ronald Reagan - despite the fact that collectively they do not believe in the principles upon which the nation was founded... Not that they would say as much if attempting to gain entry - deception exists, and civic nationalist arguments as-goes vetting procedures are underwhelming, nevermind the prospect of enforcement of civic values after entry (let alone over generations).

And this last point about enforcement is important, because evidence suggests that, like most ethnic/racial minorities in the US, Hispanics do not demonstrate a collective belief in the civic principles of the US (certainly not to the proportional degree seen in US Whites), but they DO behave as a collective, supporting left-wing political groups in overwhelming majority. Those promoting civic nationalist ideals do not demonstrate the philosophical-willpower to enforce these civic values, have offered no methodology to alter this condition, and all indications suggest they are bereft of such a method - if they were not, the populations which have been in the US for several generations, exposed to the values of the country and civic nationalists' arguments in that vein, would espouse those positions, but they do not.

While on the subject... Why do Hispanics support left-wing groups? Are they actually more left-wing in political view? Yes, but that's not the whole story - they vote as a collective, and they do so to serve collective interests. Left-wing groups in the US are the groups in favor of serving the left-wing predispositions of Hispanics (hate-speech laws, gun control, expanding government with more programs) as well as increased immigration, which they promote loudly, and increased immigration leads to an increase in population for the respective ethnic/racial minority in question, which in turn leads to an increase in the political power, electorally at the very least, wielded by that ethnic/racial minority. Hence, regardless of their political stance, Hispanics support left-wing groups as a collective to serve collective interest. We see the same sort of behavior on behalf of Blacks and other non-Whites.
In fact, we see the same sort of behavior on behalf of Asians, who also primarily support left-wing groups in the US (50%+, increasing generationally), even though polling of their political views suggest they may not actually be left-wing politically - they're merely acting as a collective in serving their collective interest.

>upperclass liberals hate white supremacy
>use political correctness to get lower class in trouble and brow beat them
>lower class people from all races unite under white nationalism
Clown world

Left-wing groups are, for whatever reason (ideology, personal desire for power or wealth, etc), very happy to assist in this endeavor, and in fact, the left-wing political party of the modern US is an amalgam of minority groups acting collectively in their own interest despite an absence of shared political belief betwixt the tribes. They are, effectively, a collective composed of collectives, each acting to serve their own interests, and a great deal of their effort is maintained in securing each individual collective's support and avoiding conflict among those groups where their perceived collective interests conflict. Further, these left-wing groups - aided by left-wing political/social organizations (several particularly influential examples bearing an overt Jewish composition or philosophy) - explicitly advocate for, and support the explicit advocacy of, the respective non-White minority collectives, whilst simultaneously doing everything in their power to silence, slander, demonize and deplatform any and all explicit White advocacy groups through accusation of association with 'racism', 'White supremacy', 'Nazism' and/or 'anti-Semitism', amongst others.

civic nationalism? that seems kind of pointless given that america is made up of so many different cultures by region.

i think you are trying a one size fits all approach and it isn't going to work because of how big this country is. we are closer to an empire than an actual nation.

>White homeland
Show flag, faggot, because if you're anywhere in NA then you're a fucking idiot, and you know it

That is to say, the left-wing in the US, particularly the influential Jewish wing, advocates against explicit White advocacy. Which is why no such explicit White advocacy organizations exist in the US today which are not so slandered, and certainly none which exhibit institutional power and perceived legitimacy as might be claimed on behalf of other ethnic/racial groups' equivalents (the latter of which often exhibiting a far more seedy character than the former).
Ironically, this seems to form a neat little circle for the left-wing (especially Jewish) actors: by advocating against White advocacy and White advocates using accusations such as 'racism' or 'White supremacy', Jewish left-wing organizations create anti-semitic sentiment in White advocates and White advocacy organizations, which those same left-wing Jewish organizations then utilize to further slander them through accusation of 'anti-semitism' or 'Nazism'!
Its important to note that the left-wing political factions and their accomplice political organizations in the US also employ such accusations in opposition to any efforts to inhibit left-wing political aims at increasing immigration into the US from non-White sources, promoting globalist multiculturalism and miscegenation, and degrading national borders, even national sovereignty.

The left-wing has been so successful in their efforts in this regard, that the US population demographics are beginning to disintegrate. The White population - the only population which demonstrates anything close to majority support for the ideals which civic nationalists claim to hold most dear - is being displaced.

What conclusion do we reach from such analysis of circumstance?
We can discern that the civic nationalist position is philosophically-unequipped to combat this hazard, in that their civic nationalist ideals demand they make judgements on strictly individual grounds such as to ignore ethnic/racial behavioral trends. They will thus seek to argue in favor of judging a long line of individuals, as individuals, on principle, who can and will present themselves as sharing a belief in the principles civic nationalists claim to seek to uphold if such is required to gain entry to the country, and who will subsequently act collectively in their own interests once in the US such as to create new demographic conditions within the US that are no longer fertile substrate for the individual - and thereby societal - espousal of civic nationalists' proposed ideals.

Alt Right? What is that like a hipster book store?

Lugenpresse

Your days are numbered. Wait til there's an economic collapse, your seed will parish from the earth.

tl;dr: Non-Whites don't care about civic duties or virtues, they act as collectives to serve collective interests, and civic nationalists do not have any mechanism at their disposal to change, nor combat, this state of affairs, even as they vehemently protest, on the basis of their civic nationalist principles, White advocates attempting such a feat. These civic nationalists are thus demonstrating that they are operating from an obsolete playbook, attempting to espouse civic nationalist ideals of individualism that were only able to be maintained in homogenous White nations bereft of competition from myriad non-White collectives (each serving their own interests), and yet, despite this failure, demonstrable throughout electoral politics in the US (and the West overall) over the last 30+ years, civic nationalists continue to suggest the old playbook is valid. The conclusion is thus that, if civic nationalists are allowed to attempt to carry out their proposed policies in the US, there will cease to exist a substrate for civic nationalists' beloved Constitutional principles and these principles will cease to exist in application in the US. Self-defeating meme.

Finally, I'd like to sink one last nail into the coffin of civic nationalists' hyper-individualistic ideals, specifically surrounding the conceptual notion of individual judgements in the context of immigration.
Regression to the mean.
This is a well-documented phenomenon in population genetics whereby the offspring of outliers within a population tend to gradually 'shift' toward a state more in-line with the average of their ethnic/racial group. The result is that judgement of individuals is an entirely static exercise.
Typically, those promoting such a methodology of selection will dictate a set of standards which are non-biological in origin, but which effectively act to indirectly ensure that only the outliers amongst non-White ethnic/racial groups will be able to gain entry. Of course, this is innately faulty in practice, in that the individual's offspring are not necessarily going to espouse the traits which meet those standards, particularly if the individual being judged initially was an outlier amongst their kind, which will be the case by-requisite as regards non-White ethnic/racial groups, yet those offspring will be granted voting privileges if born within the US.

The alt-right is full of racists so no, and an ethnostate isn't possible, it's a disgusting idea. There's nothing wrong with multiculturalism. Try love instead of hate for once and you wouldn't feel so miserable.

america is an empire, not a nation, so of course it wouldn't exist here

it would be like complaining that the british empire wasn't an ethnostate

This guy popped up

Canada doesn't exist. Change your flag to China.

All I can say don’t ever include Cubans in there. They go the other way and are majority right wing. Hate lefties.

Proof or fuck off.

my sides

Nevermind:
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/06/24/after-decades-of-gop-support-cubans-shifting-toward-the-democratic-party/

I don't think you know what the word 'typical' means.

Don't listen to this faggoty Nazi LARPER. He's just sperging out because he didn't take his Prozac today.

I actually want a white Germanic Swiss style ethnostate. I used to not support ethnostate but aftet rewatching some Fullmetal Alchemist I want to live in a place like Resembool and I have Swiss heritage so yeah. Then I realized that Amestris is actually anime Nazi Germany. Anime redpilled me. Riza Hawkeye is my waifu. I love the idea of an illustrious position of “state alchemist” (there can be other “state” things too). Imagine working a government job was honorable, not shitty and miserable like today.

It's natural to lean on somebody who is a reflection of your inner self. #notAgayPun.

> how many of you unironically support the Alt-Right or the idea of ethnostates?

Over 9000

kek! lulz!

Shadilay My Dudes!

Fully support ethno state..getting to the point where i might go to war for it....fucking went to war at 18 to fight for false flag 9/11 and jewish interests so why not my interests

Look it up yourself fuck head.

google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/15/unlike-other-latinos-about-half-of-cuban-voters-in-florida-backed-trump/?amp=1

Yes

It works better for everyone.

Attempting to pathologize your opposition without counter argument?
(((Who))) is known for doing that?

>israel
Sup Forums is not Reddit

Long nose man come
Long nose man try to ask Grug what do
Grug tell tribe not to trust long nose man
Grug tell long nose man he has to leave cave

All of us support a CIAniggers ethnostate where they can sell coke and snort lsd

I already did faggot, and the story you're quoting direct links to the one I quoted.
From your source:
>Overall, 35% of Latino voters in Florida supported Trump, but that share was down from 2012, when Mitt Romney won 39% of their vote.
>While there is no exit poll data that shows how Cubans in Florida voted in 2008 or 2012, our National Survey of Latinos has found that Cuban registered voters have been shifting toward the Democratic Party for more than a decade.
From my source:
>Cubans in the U.S. have long identified with or leaned toward the Republican Party, even as Hispanics overall have tilted Democrat. But the party affiliation of Cubans has undergone a shift over the past decade, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of survey data.
>Political Affiliation Among U.S. CubansLess than half (47%) of Cuban registered voters nationwide now say they identify with or lean toward the Republican Party—down from the 64% who said the same about the GOP a decade ago, according to 2013 survey data. Meanwhile, the share of Cubans who identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party has doubled from 22% to 44% over the same time period, according to the survey of Hispanics.

Sorry m8, you're full of shite.

Whites built the infrastructure, brought technology, and settled where the plague wiped out 99% of the natives. We've been here for nearly three centuries, we brought this country to where it is today, and we have a right to it.

Right

*winkyface

What cracks me up is when people try to argue non-Whites contributed equally such as to deserve a share.
Its like 9 White humans building a house, using a Black mule to move lumber, and retards argue that house is not a 'human house' or that 'mules built the house!'.

The niggers would never go back to Africa. The niggers would never even go back to segregation, as their life goal is to fuck white women.

The Jews would Samson Option if clowns like Mike "my fat Jew wife" Enoch ever actually got any power, or Richard soyboy Spencer.

Of course I support the idea of ethno-states.

As this temporary blip in world history, this cultural fad of 'equality', falls by the wayside and comes to be recognized for the monumental fraud that it is, science will begin to proceed honestly again, and we'll recognize what we've always known: Human beings are tribal creatures, and the race is the extended family.

Also, ironically, if we actually value the diversity of different peoples and cultures, perhaps blending us all into a uniform brown mass with the same appearance, culture, background, interests, and worldview, isn't exactly ideal.

Anti-ethno-state folks strike me as simple-minded to the point of childlike naivete... esp those that believe it'd have to happen by force/compulsion, at gunpoint or some similar nonsense, as opposed to happening organically and by choice. Balkanization would be a godsend, to the U.S., and allow everyone to have what they want simultaneously.

I'm Alt-Right and I support the idea of an ethnostate.

I support a pan-eurasian ethnostate. Niggers out, Japanese qts in. Seriously, There are only three main subspecies Africans, Eurasians, and Australoids. Africans have admixture from archaic Hominids that split off before the common ancestor of modern humans and neanderthals. Whites and East Asians are the pinnacles of the Eurasian subspecies. For the purpose of eugenics it is a good idea to increase the population of Eurasians relative to Africans and Australoids and to increase the population of Whites and East Asians relative to other less advanced Eurasians like middle easterners.
This basically, except I'm not christian.
Kazakhstan or Kyrgizstan is a better example. They are less middle eastern. But all of central Asia seems pretty comfy. I'd like to visit.
We gotta bring back Tengrism. It's pretty redpilled. I actually lean towards sky-worship in general. It just makes the most sense.

The niggers will do what they're told to do.
The same thing they've done since they first arrived in the US.

If the Jews Samson Option'd, its worth it - we'd be bereft of Jews, and Jews would be forever demonized in the eyes of the world, above and beyond the current international disdain for Jews.

You have to go back paco

>Do you know what pepe even is bro?

Fucking checked
get fucked kike

>bro lets mix with bugs!
Wew lad.

That shift if true, was most likely caused by the latest influx over the past couple of decades. These are the Sorry bastards that come all commie indoctrinated. The best news is that wet foot dry foot BS is gone. Only good thing okie doke did. Cuban migration will come to a halt or trickle thankfully. Not many people are crazy enough to cross an ocean on a raft.

You fags are such pathetic hypocrites with your cat eater worship.

I really enjoy LARPing on Sup Forums about it, but it's the most retarded idea. It triggers all the right people.

tfw they let Trudeau on the computer

So you're saying the 'typical Sup Forumsack' shows up at meet-ups?
Don't think that's very 'typical' of the userbase user from a non-country.

I do because my nation was founded by us and for us. It was 97% white when our leaders opened the borders to the non-white world without a vote, referendum or permission from Canadians therefore diversity is illegitimate and I reject it.

QUAD WITH A DUB 7

youtube.com/watch?v=lJcN-8IkCjY Nazis raid plss

>That shift if true
Its true.
>The best news is that wet foot dry foot BS is gone.
Doesn't seem that way.
>Cuban migration will come to a halt or trickle thankfully. Not many people are crazy enough to cross an ocean on a raft.
History suggests otherwise - when gibs are on offer, at least.
If you gibs it, they will come.

>being ethnostate fag
>not being full HAPPENING fag
>not enjoying any manyseftasion of true chaos around the world
>not worshipping KEK the chaos god

HAPPENING FOR HAPPENING GOD, KEKS FOR KEK THRONE

Poland was a mistake.

I don't care about ethnostates. I mean I guess I wouldn't oppose it either, I just don't think it's the best thing for me.

Niggers have been a lot more violent in the streets in recent history than whites.

Niggers would wreck whites in reality of they were collectively told "you're going where we say." Also, do you forget that the military right now is made up of tons of niggers, beaners, and women SJW's, just waiting to call drone strikes on your laughable tiki torch 2.0 rally?

Stay in fantasy land... You people should get a real goal. Whites are done. Jews won. Go get on opioids like everyone else who faced the music.

Or, if you're black, fuck some white women, since they're all coalburners now.

Yeah. What do you think of this product?
>youtube.com/watch?v=utkXfxKZR58&t=742

Fuck off glowing nigger kike you are not welcome here

those triples...

Wet foot dry foot is no longer applicable. Can’t just waltz on in anymore.

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2017/01/15/509895837/end-of-wet-foot-dry-foot-means-cubans-can-join-ranks-of-the-undocumented

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED

Right...

I sincerely believe there should be an alt-right ethnostates populated entirely by males with no females of any kind allowed. Vaginas are truly nasty.

BTW this isn’t how it planned out in 2016. You’ll see 54% voted trump. Higher thank non Hispanic whites.

You are pro at jecting bro

I just want my country to be a place where I don't have to worry about my government being coopted by a race of unprincipled animal people who hates me.

workouts are good politics suck

>Hey You Guys, Take my Survey!
Read the rules you child-molesting shit-breath asshole. Fuck off and die in pain.

> unironically taking anything on Sup Forums seriously
Neck yourself brainlet.

pls go where ever you came from

Projecting? Do you really think the military in the US isn't completely run by SJW's, and staffed by niggers and women, with some white male welfare queens who just want their check?

They'll all drone you to ensure they get to keep all of their welfare benefits. Nobody who signs up for the military today did it with a racial allegiance, but because they were likely a retard who just wanted a guaranteed check.

how many OPs are just russian shills?

Niggers are outnumbered horribly by Whites, and their violence is not controlled - you're comparing human warfare and chimps in the jungle and saying the chimps would win in a conflict. Its laughable.

Niggers would chimp, perhaps, but they'd be completely rekt if they tried any sort of collective hostility against White demand that they leave the US.

The military right now is overwhelmingly White user, especially the officer corp. Anyone calling drone strikes on Whites on US soil is going to have a bad time, you know as much.

Keep lying to yourself to defend your blackpilled narrative of self-subjugation, despite all evidence standing in opposition.

There are more Whites in the US aware of Jewry than ever before, and we're on the verge on a major White uprising. Jews lost. You lost.

Good shitposting though.

Looks like something that'd be popular amongst people who cherry-pick outliers to suggest they're demonstrable of the average.
And you can look up in the thread to see what I think of civic nationalists.

I'm confused, in that you seem to be supporting my argument.

>54% voted Trump
Whatever m8, I showed you the trends acting contrary to that over a decade, and you're citing a single event.
Even more so, you're citing outliers in an overall population, which is largely irrelevant - even IF Cubans were (((BASED))) as you imply, they're a tiny population, even amongst Hispanics in Florida, and Hispanics are overwhelmingly left-wing.