I have learned that we foreigners have to learn to be American

I have learned from users on here that to be cool, we foreigners have to learn to speak like Americans.

So as an Australian I have looked at some American movies and have been learning. So far I have reached this level, do you think it sounds convincingly like an American?

vocaroo.com/i/s1uQm5p0pmUj

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08VPmNQvwpV
vocaroo.com/i/s0z1jtfq6eVq
vocaroo.com/i/s13t1XCBtcE7
vocaroo.com/i/s1mYyzSiFjHM
vocaroo.com/i/s0BfrkiUXBzY
vocaroo.com/i/s0DnapQU48rH
vocaroo.com/i/s0cX6IOkK4bB
vocaroo.com/i/s1uQm5p0pmUj
vocaroo.com/i/s0onOlcRv5a1
vocaroo.com/i/s0HVffoOO9cw
vocaroo.com/i/s08FlE1o185o
vocaroo.com/i/s0e2VbZpokjq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say "You can't take away our guns"

"It's against the constitutions of the united states of burgers"

Is that how they would do it?
vocaroo.com/i/s08VPmNQvwpV

I am starting to feel cool, like a real American nearly.

I have been increasing my caloric intake also, and have been eating a lot of McDonald's. I think Americans are the best, and I want to be one.

lel
But seriously american is piss easy. Problem is, the lack of real life practice would make me sound slow, possibly spaghetti spill worthy. Fuck idioms.

I use imperial now and I dropped metric, since metric is inferior since it isn't American.

I used to be 5'11'' and 155lbs, but many Americans on the net told me that I must be underweight and too skinny. So I have been eating a lot, now I am 190lbs, I am starting to look more and more like an American each day.

Say guns with a drawl, like guuuuuhns, not goons

I will try, hold up.

vocaroo.com/i/s0z1jtfq6eVq

That's as good as I can do.

I probably need to live in America for a while to make it 100% believable.

I buy a lot of American flag shirts and I wear them here in Australia on Australia day and I speak like an American here. Sometimes people think I am a real American here, that's when I feel good.

Most foreigners in the world look up to American people, we want to be like you guys desperately.

You sound like your from the south by talking slow.
pretty dope

December 22, 1868 Chattanooga, Tennessee A boy who refused to be whipped and left school, returned with his brother and a friend, the next day to seek revenge on his teacher. Not finding the teacher at the school, they continued to his house, where a gun battle rang out, leaving three dead. Only the brother survived.

You guys have coolers names for towns and states also.

Come to Australia and we name everything with such boring sounding names. I have no idea how you guys came up with so many different sounding names for your states and towns.

Good, good. You will be like kindly old Mel Gibson soon. Keep up the good work.

America is #1 in the world in everything I think.

Most of our actors learn to speak a bit like American people, when they do this they become very popular.

The key is to try to get into Hollywood and have most viewers of movies think you are an American actor. I notice most of our actors do this, they blend into the movie and it isn't obvious that they are Australian.

Then you have guys like Robert Downey Jr who deliberately talks like an Australian in things like Tropic Thunder. He did our accent petty good.

No, you really don't. America is in the process of dissolution, induced by the internet shedding light on who we actually are.

But the USA is the greatest country in the world, you guys are number 1.

You also have the best looking flag I think in the world. It's a nice choice of colours.

I am Australian, so annoyingly I wasn't circumcised. My fathers generation mostly were, but my generation isn't (our country stopped doing it for some reason).

It's annoying, since I want a cool circumcised one like American guys have. Yet I have looked at picture of when it's done as an adult and it doesn't look the same, you have to have had it done as a baby for it to look good.

I am so jealous of you guys.

We should all aspire to be more American, even Americans.

Agreed. Sea to shining sea.

I agree, you need to terminate all unpatriotic peoples citizenship's and expel them from the country.

Because some Americans seem to hate America and want to see it burn, mostly the far left etc, you need to keep those guys in control. They are the people who want to have open borders also and ruin the country with low skilled immigrants.

sounds russian

Indian names, mainly.

You daft cunt you know damn well what is expected of you coming from a British colony.
You've grown up in a culture very similar to an American. I see you've got sarcasm and shit talking down. Don't be a bogan and I won't kick your ass

You guys had those Native American Indians. All we had here in Australia were those useless Abo's. lol

Sadly not similar enough though, we need to be more American here.

I honestly think that all of the world's problems would all cease if the USA just said that everyone in the world is now an American and that all countries are now just states of the US. Then most people in the world would stop being so angry and would be happy in life since they achieved greatness.

Innit?

Well done

Sounds like shit DESU
vocaroo.com/i/s13t1XCBtcE7
Listen to this and apply yourself

I can tell from that, you are a legit American. I think it simply would take me years of living in America to sound legit.

You shouldn't use desu either, that's lame Jap crap. Be a real American and don't use Jap shit. lol

T B H turns into desu newfag.

All the Americans try to differentiate themselves with their ancestry and you're trying to blend into?

I lived and worked in USA and always intentionally sounded like I'm fresh off the boat Russian. People would notice it and ask you shit, plus if you sound like that it scares African Americans

So I am a newfag unless I adopt Jap shit. K, thanks for teaching me. I will now adopt some Jap stuff.

No anime belongs in the trash

If you say t b h it becomes DESU

I forgot for a brief moment

>foreigners
are a foreigner to freedom? if so please depart our premises aussie commie

But you just turned me into a Jap already.
vocaroo.com/i/s1mYyzSiFjHM

Now you have just mislead me. Am I meant to be American or a Jap?
What is better?
I know the weabo's praise the Japs, but I am pretty sure everyone in the world praises the glorious Americans above anyone else.

I didn't know Australia was commie, sorry I am still learning from you guys on here. You learn something new every day.

Pretty good fren

vocaroo.com/i/s0BfrkiUXBzY

If you are white you can be an American. Otherwise fuck off.

Note some asians can be honorary whites.

>Note some asians can be honorary whites.
Only the Japanese were honorary Aryans.

I don't know what you even said, something like something and then shit at the end.

The Japs didn't even ask to be honorary Aryans, but hitler made them such. Same with the Chinese. In hitler's own words.

"I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

Guys, please teach me your American customs?

We don't have a KKK in America here, I don't know why.

Get rid of that weeb shit.

If you want to speak like an American you have to learn to lean words on each other.

Old southern tradition.
I don't live in the south but my gramps was from there.

Every sunday he would get together with the boys for a BBQ.
This was a special BBQ mid you. They only cooked coons.

Is this how I do it?
vocaroo.com/i/s0DnapQU48rH

Are you black by any chance? There are a lot of black people in America, you kind of sound black maybe.

HAHAHA!!

>austrailur
lel

I have noticed that with some Americans, that's why I said Australia like that. They turn every "a" at the end of a word into like a "er" or "ur" etc.

It's pretty cool, I wish I could get used to doing it.

it sounds like youre just holding your nose

Since there are like 43 million blacks in the US. If any of you guys happen to be an American black, here is my message for you.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cX6IOkK4bB

>vocaroo.com/i/s1uQm5p0pmUj

no you dont sound american.

The only black in my family is the soot on my grandpas robes.

vocaroo.com/i/s0onOlcRv5a1

What am I meant to do in life now then?

All I have ever wanted to be was an American, that's what I said to my teacher when she asked us all what we would like to be when we grow up.

odd, Ive only noticed that behavior in australian, british, and new zeland people

>vocaroo.com/i/s0onOlcRv5a1

Something about fucking bogan, I think the first half was maybe ahaha or something. It's a bit hard to understand. Maybe it's just the recording quality.

Opposite for us, we take words that have "er" at the end and just say "a" like "ah" at the end. lol

Move to the south.
Join the caye caye caye

Burn some specially adorned crosses.
Do some animal control.

Open up a pig farm.

Get outa here you roo fucking bogan

I get the KKK bit.
I get the animal control (does this mean Mexicans and blacks?).
Is the cross burning like a satanic thing, probably.

Unsure about the pig farm though, is that what I am meant to fuck? Pigs?

yea I know thats the right way in your accent.
A couple of people I knew always did that with the wrong words and it sounded retarded. I cant think of an example but they would say shit like "a packer chips" instead of "a pack of chips". Knew a guy in london that would say "fingy" instead of "thingy".

Not bad

I imagine this is how we sound when we pull up the shittiest Crocodile Dundee accent possible and yell "CRIKEY DINGO ATE MY BABY YA CUNT"

Top kek

That is true, I think most of us Aussies are guilty of the packer chips thing. lol

Some of us also speak a bit fast, but in America I think in the north people speak at a similar rate to us, I think it's mostly the southerners that talk slowly.

Thanks, it will convince some Australians. But it wouldn't convince a proper southern American, they would probably just laugh at me. lol

That is a good idea, can one of you guys do the Australian accent for me?

Satanic? No
What do you think might adorn a cross that is to be burnt. Perhaps something painted by god to be easily seen as evil?

Pork is the official meat of the south. If you like cows instead you can move to texas or the northwest.

vocaroo.com/i/s0HVffoOO9cw
Just my cpu webcam mic sorry.

It's hard to tell, very crackly. But it sounds somewhat Australian.

K, you now need to come over here and be an Australian and get a snag and a shag.

I havnt noticed a north/south speech rate divide yet. Some southern accents have a drawn out pronunciation.
You do know there isnt just one "southern accent" right?

>my cpu webcam mic
what did he mean by this?

I think he meant his computers webcam mic, like the crappy one built into the webcam.

This is classic Australian, how we normally speak.

vocaroo.com/i/s08FlE1o185o

b-but cpus dont have microphones

I know, he just meant his computer I am pretty sure. Not the CPU in it.

old people always call the entire tower the cpu

Sometimes random people on here if they don't agree with you, call you a Russian troll. It's crazy, I am the farthest thing away from a Russian troll.

vocaroo.com/i/s0e2VbZpokjq

>Australiar

hehe. cute

This is peak Aus shitposting.

If I become American, I read that I have to worship Jews. Is that correct?

I am going to another thread now, maybe I will check this in another day.
BTW I am a paid Russian troll, I am a multi linguist and am paid by the Russian government to try to undermine American interests. I am about to get my months cheque from lord Putin soon for my good work on Sup Forums.

>in anotha dai
thread will be gone by then, bye vlad wanna be aussie newfag

p.s. tabs exist for a reason.