Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rto2TZrsW7FwFK-SHz41TcZG7NoTAvlbdMobsL7CSzk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it was made by retards.

I don't care

100/100 is, at least.

Yes.

Wasn't this made by leddit?

No. While you can make arguments on how one character suffered more than another or how much they deserved their suffering it is ultimately a matter of opinions and not something that can be objectively measured. So no this chart is not correct and you can expect people to argue how they think a character suffered more than a character that ranked higher than them and so on. Making that chart is a bigger waste of time than is usual for this place because a consensus will never ever be reached.

>Tanya Degurechaff deserves suffering
>Kirino deserves suffering
"No"

This chart is so bad
Was it made on reddit?

>punpun and Aiko that high
No.
It was basically made by Sup Forumstards and the Sup Forums faggots.

Griffith did nothing wrong

Homura should be 100S and lower in the deserving scale

>Mikoto, 50 suffering
>Accelerator is only one row above her
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck. That's how you know the chart is whack.

Kyubey did nothing wrong.

How the manage to fuck it so badly? This kind of chart always start with 0 not 5. God.

Name one character that hasn't suffered at all

The first one started at 0 and was being made by pretty much 10 people. The thread got popular and it went to shit. 3 different people took place of the original OP, plus however was editing the last one just added whatever people were posting, without asking for reasons.

Came here to post this.

I imagine there is some girl from a CGDCT anime that hasn't suffered at all, even from something minor and comedic like a prank.

Define suffering.

Homura chose her own fate. She made her own self suffer for being a pretentious waifu-fag. She is the epitome of the fate of all waifu-fags will experience.

Every character in the 100 suffering line has gone through years/decades or even centuries of sadness, torture and pain.
Homura doesn't deserve to be there.

People here made the chart, I remember some threads.

I knew a lot, but I'm sure you will answer me with >Moeshit doesn't count or something.

The chart is just retard, for example just look at this, indicates she suffered 85 and she DESERVED it 5, right, 5 isn't a big number but I just can't think one reason why she deserved it, even if is a 5. Same with Youtsuba.

>Nui is 50 Suffering
>Yunyun is 15 Suffering

I just realized that, the motherfuckin Megumeme suffered 45? WTF mate

>Takeru
>only 85
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yunyun never suffered outside of memes. She even unironically had friends.

>WTF
>namefag
Are you sure you're on the right website?

>animeonly

None of whom went to her birthday party.

what? her mom was murdered by her dad. she just didn't know. she was still upset about her mom leaving. she didn't deserve 85 which is what she got. she should have just been 5, which is the result of her mom "leaving" and her dad struggling to maintain his job.

>WTF

She suffered 85 and she deserved it 5, according to the chart. I just don't understand why 5 and not 0, I can't see what she did to deserve it a 5.

i forgot where 100/95 is from
help pls

Bernkastel from Umineko

I meant 95/100. thanks anyway

>doflamingo
>deserved 85
List invalidated. This needs to be half, at most.

he did many awful things

Megumin had the shittiest life of the entire cast although she probably doesn't care about it herself.
>born piss poor in a household with an irresponsible father who'd rather pursue his hobby than support the family
>rarely eat anything solid and nearly starve several times during your youth
>one day, solve a puzzle and free an evil goddess from her seal; she becomes your goal but tries to kill you 8 years later while pretending not to recognize you
>become the most responsible member of your family and single-handedly take care of your sister by hunting and stealing food
>become twisted and manipulative as a result
>meet the privileged daughter of the village chief and play a pathetic game of daily challenges to get her to feed you
>ruin your genius potential because you're enamored by the world's most useless spell
>meet hardships everywhere you go because this world is stupid you're a poorfag
>>>will never grow large breasts because of your genes and childhood malnutrition
Being Megumin is suffering.

stop being an idiot
5 is just the lowest form of suffering a character can get in the chart. 0 is the origin point in the chart.

o my bird cage can go fuck himself. The entire arc's existance was to prove that Donquixote's a twat with no redemption.

>Vamp
>deserving any suffering

Are you fucking with me?

That's my point, I've seen this same chart but from other boards, and they always start at (0,0).

Kazuki Hoshino from Hakomari not being at 100 suffering is bullshit. He killed himself in countless ways, killed every single human in order to feel extreme loneliness and went through so many loops (~1100 years) that his mind broke.

If I remember correctly /his/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums made charts some months ago, all of them used the same chart design except Sup Forums (and theirs was the worst one, pic related)
Our chart is by far the best one

>Our

That's outdated, this was the final version of Sup Forums's.

he still suffered way less than mendoza, angra mainyu or diavolo

imo kazuki at least had a happy ending with his waifu. Those at the 100s are doomed to suffer with no hope or happiness.
Angry Manjew is a good example for that.

>Goro being higher than Yomiel on that list
what the fuck
Goro had 'muh daddy issues', and even then he was popular as fuck
he was a stupid fuck for not teaming up with the PT to take down shido together
Yomiel had
being blamed as a spy, which causes Canabela to push him over the edge during the investigation, which then causes him to have the whole park thing, which causes him to get pierced by a shard of Temsik and that leads to him being able to control his own corpse, and when he goes to meet his fiancee, he finds out she killed herself. cue ten years of wandering around with his only friend being Sissel, then becoming mad with the powers he had and deciding to get revenge on everyone who fucked his life over, thus causing the incident with Kamilla killing her mom.
Then, when trying to frame Lynne for murder, he ends up killing his only friend.
Being Yomiel is suffering

Manji from Blade of the Immortal isn't really doomed. Yeah, he suffer and stuff (manly when they try to copy his immortality), but he is freed from his curse at the end of the manga.
Shoujou/Utsuro suffers, but not as much as Kazuki in terms of time.

It isn't and there wouldn't be any way to correct it.
I recalled some anons went to jump on the bandwagon when other boards did it as well and I am glad we managed to make one for Sup Forums within 10 threads even with vocal waifufags like around.

Do you have any arguments against Homura being 100S? She suffered a lot more than Guts or Killy (can he even feel anything?)

That's Mendoza from Garo: The Animation.
He is a sack of shit, and he completely deserves the torture he gets.

Why the fuck is Homura always so high

Original Sin

Did Reika really deserve that much suffering?

She was a relatively innocent girl who got caught up in the occult against her will and then sacrificed whereupon her only option out was to sell her soul to the devil.

I mean she did ask for it retroactively by vetting college girls with her herm-penis and testing to see if they were virgins that she too could sacrifice in order to honor the deal she made, but hey.....she just wanted to fuck and be fucked and what's wrong with that?

I hate when they use promo art for characters that look completely different. The pastebins should have been finished.

I participated in the threads and the wars that commenced whenever somebody mentioned Madoka characters were unreal
Okabe also was the target of many secondaries who don't know that he had at least 100 failed loops and think he failed like 5 times as per the anime and that's not even taking into account the shit that goes down in Zero

>A bully kid deserved more suffering than 2 murderers

I have the drive with all the names if you want

The Sup Forums one wasn't finished, was it?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rto2TZrsW7FwFK-SHz41TcZG7NoTAvlbdMobsL7CSzk/

Oh wow I remember helping on the pastebin I didn't even see this one. Was there a Sup Forums one?

We made one for Sup Forums too but I don't have the link anymore
Another user might have it

OK which Friend is the one on the list, the first or second,
Cause depending on which one it is I might argue that they need to be moved one square

No, being married to Sasuke automatically puts Sakura in 80 suffering range.

I worked so hard on this chart, I hope it is.

>PunPun only midway through both suffering and deserving it

That nigga needs to be higher on both spectrums. He had a shitty life, but he was also a huge piece of shit and stopped caring about how he affected others so he deserved everything that happened to him by the end.

why did you guys put Asuka higher than Shinji?
and Okabe at 90 suffering?? he should be 80-85 max

hate to tell you it's fucking garbage.

>Jonathan suffering LESS than Polnareff

Polnareff is/was still alive in a turtle at least. Jonathan never got the chance to truly live and be happy.

All charts and tables autistically made on the internet are intrinsically worthless.

Asuka's life is entirely garbage, since her childhood.
>didn't read steins;gate 0

Jonathan lived his life the way he wanted to, and died smiling.
Polnareff has his sister got raped and murdered, was manipulated by dio, follows the stardust crusaders, to find redemption and revenge his sister, and becomes a turtle for the rest of his life.

No, Squeler did nothing wrong is a meme. He deserved everything he got.

Also Slaine suffered way more than he deserved.

I prefer the one /jp/ made.

Sup Forums made the mistake of adding characters whose series weren't over with yet.

Is this chart correct?

>GitS
Not really.

Not even close for any category.

This.

>Anthy
>100 Suffering
What the fuck? Her suffering doesn't even compare with others in the same row. She barely suffered at all, compared with other Utena characters (even Utena herself).

Where is your chart? List the 5 anime you would have.

Even hentai is included in here...Kitami from BB

Watch the show again. Her suffering made her the way she is. You only see her the way is, but not the suffering that preceded.

I feel like there is one good, one bad and a bunch of overrated crap on each category. Is this some kind of subtle shitpost?

She suffered, from being a witch, from her brother, from being a "princess". But in the end she found her prince and managed to even move along, exiting the academy. Can you compare that do Angra or Guts?

Who is 5/100?
She reminds me a girl from a Shaft show, but I'm not sure.

Rustal is the true hero of ibo tekadan is just a bunch of glorified child soldiers

I never understood why Tomoko deserves 65.

rolling for my waifu

This has to be one of the most retarded posts on Sup Forums

It's all a matter of taste but
>no Asterix
>no Spirou et Fantasio
>no Tintin

To begin with she was willing to suffer all by herself, and then note that her crush is currently alive, well and is not yet raped, and she knows that.
I could come up with more but the chart is already finished back then.