This is the strongest man in the world

This is the strongest man in the world.

Should I say something nice to him?

If strength comes from your index finger's length i can believe that.

No, this is.

Great show, but I dropped it when it was airing.
This is a repeating occurrence for me though, I've initially dropped all my favourite shows only yo revisit them years later.
This, Inari konkon, Junketsu no Maria, Amagami, Macross.

The end pissed me off. Worst cliffhanger of all time.

Say something bad to him.

>just read the LN

So who was the second fake?

how about cute barbed penis?

Strongest man in the world btw

T-thanks.

I still hate Nashetania with a passion.

If he's so strong then why is he getting fucked by a fig?

HAHA What a chump

care to elaborate?

I knew that saving the text from the last time I explained it was a good idea.

Fig dude actually got to him when he attacked the village. He's sort of a sleeper agent, just to mess with best girl. Fig is fucked up.

S2 fucking WHEN?

Beautiful.
Finally user took the time to thoroughly explain the mystery of the seventh saint. I hope Adlet's love becomes the real thing in the end. Fuck that sadist Fiend for scarring Fremmys heart.

So uh how the fuck does anyone figure that out

By reading, probably.
I haven't touched the book yet, coz anime was an utter disappointment for me.

>the mist is made from a million ice daggers

>your waifu is literally shit

In talking about the characters, I'm assuming Adlet figures out he's a lie

>the mist is made from a million ice daggers
I unironically believed it when the first episodes started airing. Then I stopped visiting the threads in fear of being spoiled.
Once the mystery was revealed I felt so stupid for believing such bait but at the same time relieved that I wasn't spoiled.

Tegneu installed a nuke inside Fremy, once six braves arrived a certain point on the map, it will detonate and kill everyone.

In vol.5 they found out the nuke and try to kill Fremy and Adlet stopped them. But reader can smell that Adlet is suspicious since he doesn't care about other braves and Demon God anymore. All he want is Fremy to stay alive even the world burns.

Then in vol.6 braves cornered Tegneu to about death. He revealed all the plan to braves since one of his ultimate goal is to watch Fremy's face when she learn the truth.

So, does Adlet still love Fremy after learning the truth? What about Fremy, is her love for Adlet real or not?

>So, does Adlet still love Fremy after learning the truth?
What do you think?

If I remember right, I heard Fremy was utterly depressed and Adlet wanted to kill her.

It wasn't very happy.

I only watched it for the cat bromance

You did too

There hasn't been a single LN since the anime aired. This fucker will never finish the story.

>S A D I S T
Fuck that, the author's the real sadist here for thinking up this shit.

Where is my new volume of LN?

>Flopped so hard the producer apologized and the studio died off afterwards

What went wrong?

[citation needed]

I BELIEVE IN LOVE

The studio is still alive and well, they're made Hinako Note.

>Cunts afraid of the copywrite jew take down /stop translating the novels
Has the official translations even caught up to the fan translation despite it being a few years?

So who was the fucking 7th?

That is really sad.

see

The fact that Fremy spent the entire series having her shattered heart slowly healed by Adlet's (fake) love only to learn that it was (another) one of Tgurneu's games and watch her only remaining hope of happiness vanish forever is cherry on top of the suffering cake. It wouldn't be nearly as satisfying if they both had fake love and could just stop being emotionally invested in each other.

A shame about that. I expected better after RnY, but it was probably more a problem with the source material than the studio's abilities.

He made his dollars and fucked off.

Fucking asshole is Tanigawa 2.0

DEEPEST LORE

How fucking long until the next volume?

God so this is when the author really wants their characters to suffer.

When interviewed, the guy actually said that Tgerneu is the closest thing to his self-insert.

Will she just kill herself? She said multiple times that Adlet is the thing that makes want to keep living. I am not sure she can survive this.

I watch it for the plot.

What an absolute madman. You cannot but respect his dedication.

I still believe in the fireworks stand.

This is actually the first spoiler I've read for RnY

I remember from old threads something among "we are so close to the Demon God that it's better if I help kill it (since she hates it) and then kill myself"

Wasn't he in the hospital?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

So wait, Addlet is aware he is the seventh?

This is a bit to much for me personally. I consume this media to have some lighthearted fun, and this is borderline sadistic edgy masturbation by the author. Not what I am looking for in an anime/LN. It is not that creative either. But if you cared for this characters this will make you sad, this much is for sure.

Nope. Doesn't find it out until volume 6.

He finds out towards the end. IIRC he promises Fremi that he will still love her despite it all being a lie so far, but after he kills the fiend e feels nothing but hatred and contempt for her. Since she loved him so much and he was the first person she trusted after all the garbage that happened to her, this completely devastates her emotionally and she is ready to off herself as soon as they are done there.

thank you

The adaptation was too short to do the series justice.

I've read all the six volumes and though I generally dislike grim shit and prefer generic stories where love triumphs over evil, I loved it because I felt as if it was fine-tuned to fuck me over to the greatest effect.
Sure, the stuff in the spoiler and what the author did with that setting turned me into a wreck for two days, but I couldn't even be mad about it.
If there's anything to be upset about, it's the fact that we're fast approaching three years since the last volume was released and the new one is nowhere in sight.

>and it was all this one guy's keikaku
Why do people like this shit again?

>translations were killed during volume five
>YP's still only done volume one
Yet another reason to learn moon.

No it's not. It's actually a well thought out gut punch. It's not edgy just because it's dark, that word has been ground into dust by fucking retards. And yes, it's super creative. It's actually probably one of the most elaborate ways a villain has ever employed to fuck over two people for his own amusement.

No, it is not creative at all since there arent that many moving parts to the plan at all. It s just creating two characters from scratch with one express purpose and that purpose fulfilling itself just according to plan. The rest is just dressing. Yes, sure, its a shitty thing to happen to the characters, but it is by no means an impressive feat of literature. It sounds like a plan a villain that my P&P GM would come up with. The story and character building in this particular instance is really basic.

That spoiler text is more of a summary of the facts than anything else.
There's only so much character development you can put into it.

>It s just creating two characters from scratch with one express purpose and that purpose fulfilling itself just according to plan
Yes that is storywriting. Congratulations on cracking the code, genius. Name your example of a creative event, then.

I was talking about the LN itself. Then again, LNs are not known for being good literature altogether.

All I am saying is that if you think that this is emotionally taxing, you should consider reading some European literature, especially from the end of the 19th/beginning of the 20th century.

There were not enough interlinked events within it to underline the complexities of relationships within characters. It was one straight line ending with "all according to keikaku!" An impressive villain needs to have more interaction and intellectual back-and-forth with the characters rather than just having his plan be fulfilled from the get-go if you want to make him interesting and not a cliched low-tier bad guy.

>prefer generic stories where love triumphs over evil

It's honestly kind of impressive how human nature really works. When you actually look at at it most people have a psychological bias towards optimism for their own future. Which is likely a evolutionary measure designed to make people take wild risks that could prove fruitful in the long term. I've always found it interesting how this bleeds though into entertainment. People tend to be far more interested in feel good stories then a depressing one.

>Fuck that sadist Fiend
He's dead Jim.

How far is the official English release now?
I read the fantl up to vol3 ages ago when that was as far as it went and now I see that he dropped it because it got licensed

Then name a creative event that does just that.

If I wanted to be depressed I would just look at my own life and remember I will be dead in several years. I enjoy entertainment for escapism purposes.

>An impressive villain needs to have more interaction and intellectual back-and-forth with the characters rather than just having his plan be fulfilled from the get-go if you want to make him interesting and not a cliched low-tier bad guy.

Honestly for me I've always found that really stupid. If you are some villain then why the hell would you let them have a chance to influence your plan in the first place? I've always preferred villains that fight completely dirty and tell them to handle the fallout.

>I was talking about the LN itself.
Did you read it?

I need to know if we're on the same page here.

This is the reason I don't like Game of Thrones. I'm fine with bittersweet stories but I'm not going to stick around to see some depressive bullshit where evil always wins and good loses repeatedly. I hated that Wulfsmund bullshit for the same reason and only skipped to the part where he dies because I heard it was cool. I don't want to be made sad repeatedly with no payoff.

I just gave you 50+ years of literature you can look to for that. Pick a famous title from the time and read it. I do not have neither the time nor the inclination to write a book summary here.

This is how you keep he narrative interesting. If the hero is never smart enough to challenge the villain then the story can only go one way. Same thing with overpowered MCs that animu so often struggles with. You need a proper balance of powers, or at least some more complex axis of interaction that keeps things intriguing.

Back whenever they were coming out. Though I must admit I do not remember them that well, since they were not that memorable in the first place. I only got reminded since scenes from the anime started being posted here again a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah this guy's faggot master plan working out perfectly this hard is not believable by any stretch of the imagination so it just doesn't do anything for me.

Easily excused by the centuries of prep time.

Love doesn't just make someone the strongest in the world.

Yep, its quite boring. "And then they evolved to do whatever they wanted!" "And then they used magic to do what they wanted! "And then the keikaku worked!"

Woah!

Name a creative event, stop fucking dodging.

>50 years of garbage and trash

Thanks, champ.

>Love making you strong isn't believable
>Demonic evolution, evil demon gods and ageless races, however, is totally believable
You fucking people, I swear.

>>Demonic evolution, evil demon gods and ageless races, however, is totally believable
Yes, it's fiction but having to swallow "love will make you the strongest person in the world with such guarantee that a demon mastermind can just hypnotize you into having wet dreams and you'll become a combat god" is so fucking stupid.

Dunno about that.
Love's a pretty versatile kind of insanity.
Even if it's bullshit, I can believe it.

yeah it had nothing to do with all the training and the love giving him a reason to focus instead of just floundering in anger.

Grow up

>or at least some more complex axis of interaction that keeps things intriguing.

Yeah honestly I think this is the major thing for me. I don't really care how powerful the people in the story are so much as how their interactions work with the world. The MC can be the most powerful person on the planet for me so long as they show the challenges they have due to being that way in the first place.

It's part of the reason I like stories where the villains are just at the point of unbeatable but not quite there. Just because I like survival kind of stories where the name of the game is just getting out alive and whole. I've never really liked the power fantasy of Bob Joe the barely literate farmer outwitting everyone outside of his grade.

>Still no S2
Why did this sell like shit again?

It's not so much that it's not believable, it's more like asking why did the author bother to write this. It has the same effect as writing "hahaha, I, the author, has written this set of characters for this narrative AND it all went as I planned! Aren;t I a masterful genius!? ".
Since it seems like it's supposed to be taken as a big reveal, there doesn't seem to be any reason for that big bad character to even exist but only for the author to self-insert and create inconsequential lore.

>self insert
>create inconsequential lore
What the fuck are you on about? You can't be that retarded

If you take that logic then there isn't any reason for any form of literature to exist. Because in the end everything in the story-line will go to how the guy writing it writes it.

This is almost as dedicated as the spammers we had pre-captcha

I never said that it shouldn't happen this way. I'm saying it's redundant and lazy writing. There is no point writing that it all went as planned in that lazy manner if the readers were already aware that this is what the author is writing. Learn to reading comprehension.

>if the readers were already aware that this is what the author is writing
B-But they weren't?
That summary is built from bits and pieces of info that are scattered all over the novels.