My Hero Academia

Daily reminder that Tooru is an exhibitionist.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13635523
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56000464
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that really the case if no one can actually see her?

Lewd.

Would you still love her if you found out she was ugly as hell without her invisiblity?

>My

I'd feel really bad for her, Invisitits does not deserve to suffer

she does since she's the traitor

Exploding frogs!!!!

She's also the traitor

The Patrician Frog pairing

Is this from the manga? If so, when?

I think making the invisible girl the traitor is a little too obvious. She's just a red herring.

Best

Hey, it gets really hot during the summer, I don't blame her.

>list of Aizawa's teaching methods that have backfired spectacularly

Just coming from the woodworks
Will work on it right now

season 2 bd release when?
i want to watch everything in proper QUALITY

Hey now, his teaching methods don't backfire, they simply have no effect on any of his students whatsoever.

Except for you know, expelling almost all of them.

He helped 2 students

Only 154, that must mean that 1-A is an extra special group

Oh yeah, I was thinking only about his current crop of students. Still, kind of weird that he once expelled an entire class of 20 yet Mineta is still here.

Leave himeko toga to m-arrgh!!!

>Wait...Lock Rock doesn't use knives...
>Huh, and there's an impostor here...
>Now wait just a goshdarned sec-
>gets stabbed

Aizawa's a fucking retard

I WANT TO FUCK THE GRAVITITS

I wonder what happened in his past to make him such a shitty person.

>154
What the fuck?
How long was he a teacher? In order to have expelled that many students, he would need to have been a teacher for a minimum of 6 years, and that would require him expelling every student in a class multiple years in a row.

Jobber Head

He's a failure in life

How the hell does Aizawa not have a reputation for this? UA is famous, people would notice if every year tons of students in one class get expelled en masse but not in the other class. Especially during the Sports Festival.

He just really didn't want to do his job those first 6 or 7 years

>How long was he a teacher?

Less than five years assuming Illegals is canon.

But that would mean he's "only" had 100 students, which means it would be impossible for him to expel 154.

That image makes me kek every time.

Ah, Momo's taking the opportunity to air herself out I see.

Maybe every time Aizawa expels a student, a kid from General studies gets promoted, and then Aizawa expels them too in a process that keeps repeating itself.

She got kidnapped off camera and was replaced by another girl with a similar quirk.

Hey guys! Do you think we will ever get a BnHA game in the west? If yes, what kinda game would you like to see?

A game without ochako

I went to university in a former commie bloc country and the idea there was that university is free and admission is relatively easy, but the first exams are meant to weed out people who don't have the talent or don't work hard enough to succeed.

In some courses maybe one third of the people who start a course end up finishing it, with half of the failures dropping out in the first year.

The academics have full freedom to make exams as difficult as they feel they should be. The lowest pass rate that I've seen at an exam (it was organic chemistry) was 7%. Though we were allowed two retakes.

Basically Eraserhead strikes me as a person from such a system and as such seems less shocking to me than he apparently does to Westerners, simply because I've known teachers that "deadly".

Something similar to xenoverse, probably. I'd love to be able to create my own hero in that universe.

if it gets big enough we'll get a shitty gacha mobile game
other than that, maybe a fighting game

Indeed.

their babies would be beautiful

What's keeping him from expelling kids he's not the homeroom teacher for? He's got to be doing something when Present Mic is teaching English or Midnight is teaching comic books.

*so in that context either this year at Yuuei is exceptionally talented, lucky, or maybe Yuuei tightened their admission standards compared to previous years.

>we'll get a shitty gacha mobile game
>fighting game
These both exist in japland

Not really, we've never seen Eraser teach an actual class. All he does is give exposition on school activities and stand around while they do training exercises.

Who do i need to pay to get a proper doujin of this three?

Something like pic related. Great game. You could create custom heroes with novel power combinations there too.

has anybody here read the smash spin-off? is it worth a read?

An H Game.

That was University, this is High School. More importantly, these kids already passed the incredibly hard entrance exam so everyone else in the school thought these kids had potential, and the test that Aizawa set up was arbitrary and biased against students whose Quirks don't help them in any way, like Hagakure and ironically Aizawa himself when he was younger. He just gives up way too easily.

Ours would be better.

what's she making?

Maybe he wanders the halls looking for random kids to expel in his free time.

an ungodly combination of smash bros and fire emblem

Yes, Yes
Good luck finding any raws past the english translations though. Unless you've been keeping up with the weekly releases, you're probably out of luck

The Russian dolls she sweats when she's nervous.

It's ok, you're not missing much by not reading it

jiro is a good girl

Those are tengas styled after her own pussy folds you moronface.

>Aizawa complains that the Robot Entrance Exam is flawed because it's biased against guys like Shinso
>Makes a "if you're last you're expelled" test that's even more biased against guys like Shinso
Eraser truly is a shit

Ocha ocha ochako!
Supa supa supa cute!
Who is cute? Ochako!
Who is CUTE? OCHAKO!

Something like Eyes of Heaven but actually good

>Makes a "if you're last you're expelled" test that's even more biased against guys like Shinso

Not really. Aizawas test is still fine if you actually hit the gym. Fighting robots is just not, for a quirk like Shinso.

Just Cause, UA Edition.

only in my dreams

You're right, Kirishima's hardening quirk wouldn't have been useful for those tests and he still finished in the top 10

>Aizawas test is still fine if you actually hit the gym
Not if all the other kids also hit the gym AND have a Quirk that grants them an advantage.
Just look at Deku, he's pretty ripped but he came in last place, even behind Mineta.

A game made by CC2, just think of all the cool quick time events.

I get the feeling she might get some focus soon.

But there's multiple exercises, and a much better success rate. Jirou's quirk wouldn't help for shit but 17 is still good enough to pass. Same with Hagakure.

UAs exam takes 36 people total, had hundreds try out, and was "fight robots" where if you cant do that you're fucked.

>cool quick time events.

Press X to Kill Yourself.

Kirishima's hardening grants him enhanced strength. How else could he punch down walls and debris?

That would've been cooler if she was spinning records onto a deck.

>Momo at the top

Fucking explain

She's super athletic in every event, most people were just good at one.

That said, you're right. Ochako should be first since her Infinity score would skew her entire test to Infinity.

wasn't mineta pretty traumatised after his internship? i hope we see how it went next week, apart from the cleaning,

Have you never played it shit is so satisfying?

She can make anything she needs for any given exercise.
Like, she can make a fucking gun and just shoot the ball, Aizawa would allow it.
She doesn't need to be the best in any of the exercise to end up with the highest score overall.

She abused her Quirk to shoot the ball out of a cannon and rode a motorcycle during the running exercise. At least according to Smash.

During the School Trip arc, IIRC

strawpoll.me/13635523
strawpoll.me/13635523
strawpoll.me/13635523

Vote it!

It would be pretty funny if it turned out that eraserhead actually hasn't expelled a single student and just asked the administration to place that expulsion record on all of his official documents so he could use that reputation to push and intimidate his students into doing their best.

All Might said that he expelled a whole class before.

To which I must ask, how did she create a motorcycle that no doubt consists of more mass than she does.

Drink HCL.

Do you love Ochako?

Rich people are above the laws of physics.

No

Well did he see eraserhead do that or did he just read about it? Eraser seems so fair to the students throughout the entirety of the second season that its hard to believe he'd expel a whole class.

I LOVE JIRO!

Me too

I love best girl.

Deku does!

Really? You only make this harder for me. If you don't love her, I have to love her for you too. I have to love her for everyone on the planet.

No but I love my husband

Best girl likes to have fun

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56000464