What is the most popular animo in your country?

pic rel, no one even knows that it's an anime, they don't even know how it's called originally. But everyone loves it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt5bY4UXVHc
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfGWwKuxk
youtube.com/watch?v=dhD0yI_FjIY
youtube.com/watch?v=eKpwgmTF7bU
youtube.com/watch?v=1kzG41fFH2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit I remember watching this when I was a kid

That and stuff like Heidi are all getting replaced by ugly stupid CG shit here.

Boland?

>be South African user
>my entire country is obsessed with Heidi
>everyone I've ever asked about it was genuinely convinced that the Heidi anime was made in South Africa

This was possibly my first anime.

This was strictly speaking my first anime as a kid, back when it aired on Nick Jr. Didn't even realize it was Japanese until relatively recently.

>chile
>hunter x hunter (more than dbz)
Sometimes they stage a hunter exam

Maya the Bee, Belle and Sebastian, Mysterious Cities of Gold...and yet the Murcans only tried to dub Doraemon (the anime every Japanese person born since the '70s grew up with) just a few years ago.

Dragon Ball Z still. While we had these Anime there as well, and still do (even though it is being replaced by CGI shit), it certainly was never as popular as DBZ has been. It influenced a whole generation of /fit/ people.

Any dutchfags here?
What is the most populat anime in our country, I was thinking alfred j. Kwak, but it is kinda cheating since it was a joined thing like moomin?

You are German.

I am Polan actually
t. Op here

Dragon Ball Z where I live. But Dragon Ball was much better. Normalfags have horrible taste.

I remember watching this when I was 6 years old. My mom absolutely loved it too.

Huh ok, didn't know it was so popular in neighbouring countries as well.

Pszczółka Maja :-)

We also have a special opening song to it sung by recently died Zbigniew Wodecki called "Pszczolka maja". Everyone knows and loves this song here. Excellent voice.

Niezła fujara ciągnie Guciowi za kielich nektara xD

youtube.com/watch?v=gt5bY4UXVHc

3D Maya is kind of a QT isn't she?

So basically ultra-oldfag thread? I'm down for it.

It was popular everywhere, I saw it in Colombia before I knew what Anime was.

user please don't make me want to fuck Maya the Bee

Why contain it, user?

Poland?

If you speak to someone that is born from the 40s to the 70s, it's gonna be any World Masterpiece Theater by Isao Takahata. At least in my town everybody was obsesses with Heidi, Marco and Anne.

After that, it's obviously Dragon Ball.

Even as late as the 80's we saw Heidi, Tom Sawyer, Anne and such over here.

>"replaced"

They haven't aired something like Heidi in +7 years anywhere in Europe. I don't know if it's a ploy to shit up next generation of kids or something but they just don't. Maybe the tapes just went bad.

Ah, yeah, Heidi was repeated every single summer here until '06. But Dragon Ball is incredibly more popular.

My first animu to be honest.

>Tę pszczółkę, którą tu widzicie zowią Mają. Wszyscy Maję znają i ją grają.
Maja daje tu i tam, no i syfa rozsiewa. Więc Guciu, jeśli bzyknąć będziesz chciał se Maję. Załóż szybko gumkę na swą faję i uważaj żeby ta gumka czasem nie pękła. Jak pęknie no to będzie trochę przewalone, bo syf zaraz przejdzie na Twą żonę, a jak ona dowie się to wtedy, wtedy, wtedy, wtedy, wteeedy ona zabije Cię?

Israeli here.
The most popular shows of my childhood were Samurai Pizza Cats, Moomins and 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother (simply dubbed as The Heart).

Sure, but there's a large gap between the Heidi/Gekkou Kamen days and DB/Z
We went through Captain Tsubasa and Saint Seiya first, and this was many many years afterwards, late 80's/early 90's probably.

This
I still have my hunter license from one of those events

This thread is telling me that Sup Forums has a disproportionately large slav population. Who knew?

youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfGWwKuxk

Loved watching this with my mom when I was a kid. It's kinda obvious it's an anime but the thought never crossed my mind.
To answer op, it should be something like Kiss me Licia/Goldrake/Lupin/Heidi/Akage no An (loved this one)among older folks, Dragon Ball for younger people.

Dragon Ball Z or Naruto. Certain people who grew up in the '60s/'70s know about Astro Boy, Speed Racer, Heidi, or some other shit like that.
I was born in the late '90s, so I grew up watching shit like Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc.
By the way, I am a shitskin Latino desu

This thread got me thinking and I realized Italy used to air a ridiculous amount of mahou shoujo. I count five off the top of my head.

I've heard Rose of Versailles is ridiculously popular in Italy, which is a great thing.

Dragon Ball Z it's pretty much part of mexican folklore now.
youtube.com/watch?v=dhD0yI_FjIY
youtube.com/watch?v=eKpwgmTF7bU

Everybody and their mothers (literally) watched it at some point.

At least they picked a cool background song instead of murdering the shit out of Cha La Head Cha La or something similar.

Cool shit, it's one of the best anime ever made.

Tę pszczółkę którą tu widzicie zowią Maja. RIP Zbyszek Wodecki he was a great singer.

Dragon Ball, followed by Saint Seiya
Asked my father and he said he and his friends loved this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=1kzG41fFH2A

Ginga Sengoku Gun'yūden Rai
While Captain Tsubasa was more iconic, no one remembers it, yet every guy I've spoken to remembers almost every episode and can sing the opening from heart