Alright, this is getting out of hand, we need to boycott black panther, NOW!!!

alright, this is getting out of hand, we need to boycott black panther, NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5329777/Teen-hit-bottle-rejecting-man-groped-her.html
businessinsider.com/twitter-users-post-fake-claims-assaults-black-panther-showings-2018-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5329777/Teen-hit-bottle-rejecting-man-groped-her.html
fake news
kys
fields

amerimutts, everbody
sage

please do. last thing I need is a racist bigot ruining the mood for everyone while I enjoy the monster hit that's likely to break $200M on its opening weekend.

Twitter users are being called out for posting fake claims of racially motivated assaults at 'Black Panther' showings
> lol
businessinsider.com/twitter-users-post-fake-claims-assaults-black-panther-showings-2018-2

Can I pirate it?
Or is that cultural appropriation?

>capeshits for apeshits

its what the majority of niggers are doing, might as well.

>went to see black panther

Jesus

fake news

Media is so quick to post about fake attacks at Black Panther showings. Still waiting for the redactions on all the fake attacks on minorities in the wake of the trump election.

It was out on bootleg a week ago

Most likely fake but any White that goes see that movie deserves to be shoot in the face by niggers.

pic is from swedish nightclub where girl got bashed by mudslimes. Why lie about a great truth?

Underrated

i am black and i needed gas for my car so i pulled into a gas station/store.
as i was putting fuel in my car a huge 4 wheel drive truck pulled up with black smoke comping out.
3 white me with maga hats jumped out and started yelling for me to go back to africa and called me a nappy headed ho.
they said trump was president now and things were going to change for the better.

This is obviously fake as fuck.

>white whore at a nigger movie

Good. She deserved it. Fuck her.

wait a minute.

If wakanda was never colonized, then why are they speaking english?

i believe this.

i am white and i needed gas for my car so i pulled into a gas station/store which happened to be in Memphis.
as i was putting fuel in my car a moded el camino pulled up with black smoke comping out.
3 black me with oversized snapback hats jumped out and started yelling for me to go back to the burbs and called me a punk ass white boy.
they said trump was president now and it was all white people's fault a white supremacist was in office. They then proceeded to beat me black and blue and steal my car and belongings. I'm now it a wheel chair for life

They invented it and anglo-celtic apes learned from them.

that was me, you pussi ass white boi.

if this movie doesn't trigger a minor race riot by the end of weekend purely by the virtue of concentrating so many nogs in one place i will honestly surprised desu

I wish y'all trolls would let black people have this one. I for one, am going to wait until next month to go see it. I don't want to deny any black person a seat. We really need to give them room to destroy.

Good thing Sven here dont need to point out the obvious.

Top kek

Wow what sort of mutt 56er is depicted in that comic?

underrated joke mick

Deserved.
Who told you to tame pitbull or nigger in first place?

OP is a Russian using a proxy spreading fake news.

Get the fuck outta here you fuckin commie