High IQ Thread

Today's agenda:
True things you aren't allowed to say: if it weren't for colonialism, inner-city violence would be relegated to tribal people in Africa. They would be living in mud huts indefinitely if Europeans hadn't interfered with their ecology.

Is black (African-American) beauty the result of slave breeding? Are Beyonce and Hova decedents of a fortunate man's trinkets? Is there a traceable lineage to blue ribbon winners at the Mississippi state fair?

Is the joke of "Blank Panther" the continental separation between black people and the glib facsimile consequent in the transposition of world conquering white men of their poverty natured subjects? The Congo is remotely distant to Oslo with gradations of barbarity , Arabian conquest of Africa's best people is pious testament to the Sub-Saharan African's ability to be less than a roach. The uncanny valley of such distant peopl is marked in the cartoonishness of their sincerity.

The utterly false human/animal duality, estrogen profile in cow's milk, and information integration in mammal brains.

Exit question: Is Richard Spencer an opportunist faggot with no interest in the lives of the people he claims to support? Correct answer: Yes, his half-baked nationalism for a nation that is all but dead, destroyed by the Bush and Clinton dynasties and subversive immigration policy, is a play to stupid people who still believe in the lie of The United States of America, as is his appeal to a collective identity of American white people; my people have no relation to the fat Anglo hoardes that fill out the shitty towns specked across middle America. The inevitability of Balkanization on the continental United States is evident by the reality of Texas' impending Mexification. When it flips blue the necessary response of its subverted people is liberation through secession after which every other non-cucked American will take up arms against this desecrated nation as a true declaration of blood and soil's primacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

abyssaltexts.wordpress.com/2018/02/16/the-black-panther-fallacy/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4gJ2VjSIpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if Richard Spencer was a russian, paid by hillary to try to take over Sup Forums?

He's an Anglo

>He's an Anglo

are we sure about that?

it does seem like more than a few "I'm the leader of the alt-right, i'm /yourguy/ correct?" type e-celebs have been popping out of the woodwork since the election.

>What if Richard Spencer was a russian, paid by hillary to try to take over Sup Forums?
Spencer is literally a faggot. Few here take him too seriously for that to have any weght.

Her crying videos are something else.

youtube J Estestwo

his 23andme test is available as public. I don't have the link but someone might have

>Few here take him too seriously for that to have any weght.

Yes, that is true... but still, what if he was paid by hillary?

Thread related:

High I.Q. Sup Forumsack reporting in

>his 23andme test is available as public. I don't have the link but someone might have

>23 and me
>telling the truth
>ever

>Anglo
Into the oven he goes

How smart do we gotta be?

Bobby Fischer or smarter. Brainlets need not apply

I dunno about the other shit but Dickie Spencer is a controlled op faggot.

So this is a Jew thread.

Russian bot... Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up - they are paid a SALARY & work in shifts. EVERY POST IS A LIE.

They're all jew threads.
Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Greater than 130 IQ

No, it's high IQ whites only

lol

What's your height and body composition?

What about the
>nigger threads
>Asian threads
>trap threads
>Muslim threads
>Pedo threads
>Christian threads
>Pagan threads
>Self Improvemnt threads
>Aussie hate threads
>Leaf hate threads

You sound like my boomer mother

>My people have no relatioj to the fat Anglo hoarders that fill towns in middle America

The fuck are you on about? Anglos fucking build this nation from the scratch.

Besides, midwest is full of 'Krauts' if anything. Not "Fat Anglos" Jesus the fucking autism in that post. You are prolly a kraut muttie yourself.

>Anglos fucking build this nation from the scratch
Elite ones. Anglo trash are the most disgusting people in America. A lot of them are religious zealots on top of being Rush Limbaugh drones. They permeate the ass crack of American towns with You are prolly a kraut muttie
And I got the best features from my Irish half too which I will use to run a train on your countries most beautiful women who love me for my height and complexion.

142 allowed?

Post a concise version of your solution to the JQ.

Im preaty sure that none of you faggots are actualy of high IQ, mine is 128 but im not braging about it like little bich.And i doubt that Sup Forums is a place of peoples of high IQ.

The only real solution is to essentially beat them at their own game. We must breed them out of existence, and if this cannot be done due to the containment site of Israel, we leave them to die at the hands of the Muslims, under the guise of isolationism to pull out of the theater in the Middle East. The Jews are fewer than us, they are outnumbered and this is their greatest weakness.

>Is the joke of "Blank Panther" the continental separation between black people and the glib facsimile consequent in the transposition of world conquering white men of their poverty natured subjects? The Congo is remotely distant to Oslo with gradations of barbarity , Arabian conquest of Africa's best people is pious testament to the Sub-Saharan African's ability to be less than a roach. The uncanny valley of such distant peopl is marked in the cartoonishness of their sincerity.

I wrote a text about this because I was a bit mad at this black futurism thing that the media has been pushing
abyssaltexts.wordpress.com/2018/02/16/the-black-panther-fallacy/

>And i doubt that Sup Forums is a place of peoples of high IQ.

I don't know, I think we've crushed more than a few intelligence agencies.

>mine is 128 but im not braging about it like little bich

Nice oxymoron

The average IQ of Sup Forums is 110 which means there are more than a handful of people who're 130+

>We must breed them out of existence
That doesn't make sense. They discourage intermarriage with Gentiles.

>we leave them to die at the hands of the Muslims, under the guise of isolationism
You're ignoring the Jews in Europe and America who are the only people the JQ pertains to. Clearly you haven't thought this through.

>True things you aren't allowed to say:
traps are gay

>that ID

HOLY SHIT KKK CONFIRMED TRAPS ARE GAY

>The average IQ of Sup Forums is 110
Sir do you have any evidance for your claim?

You probably have heard about the new Marvel’s movie called Black Panther, this movie shows a high tech civilisation built entirely by africans, the movie shows africans as medical scientists, creators of spaceships and many other things. This is a huge fallacy since africans outside of Egypt have never created anything of value while whites and east asians are the ones who make discoveries that improve the quality of life of everyone else.
Africa is a land full of resources to be explored but africans don’t even know that these resources exist, they remain unexplored until whites go there and find it for them. Blacks can’t even find resources on their own continent, how would they create huge things if they can’t even find resources?
Another thing that makes it impossible for blacks to create a high tech society is the fact that the average african IQ score is way lower than the average white or asian IQ score, as James Watson, the man who discovered the DNA, said in 2007. The average african IQ is between 64 and 72 while the average european and east asian IQ is higher than 100. High IQ is something extremely important if you want to discover or build a properous society but, as you can see, africans don’t have that.
If it wasn’t for the whites or any other people who came to Africa, Africa wouldn’t have anything but some tribals who hunt with spears. Thinking that blacks have the potential to build a high tech society by themselves is extremely wrong.

>black (African-American) beauty
Beauty? You mean ugliness. Don't be a monkey fucker.

Average IQ of college students is 110

>high tech civilisation built entirely by africans
Africans and African Americans bring down the value of the neighborhood and the world. You are correct.

>tfw you're >130 IQ and didn't finish tertiary education

Thats a preaty far fecht claim m8.

Anyone that states their IQ on fucking Sup Forums is a faggot, barely about women.

about=above

Don’t feel bad. I’m 145 and didn’t even go to college. I still make more than almost all of my school contemporaries.

Beyonce is undeniably beautiful. We are constructed to perceive fertility as beautiful just as water feels wet.

Which claim?

>145

You're lying. If you're IQ was 145 you'd kill yourself.

Disgusting.

Is this the semen drinking general?

What the fuck are you on about?

Unironicaly this

>are you on about?

You a Brit fag?

>Smartest people of Sup Forums
>Retarded discussion about race.

>Unironically this
unironically

dismissed.

The fact that they discourage it is irrelevant, in theory they will be simply bred out of the areas in which they have seemed to "assimilate". Not even the Jew can maintain their tradition in the evil society they have created. My point was that once they have faded from existence, we leave Israel to die, surrounded by their enemies.

Socialized healthcare can't effectively treat mental health problems which is a key problem we have in this country and the very reason why some individuals decide to shoot up a school. How do the Democrats see this? We need socialized healthcare because it's better and this is not a mental health problem, the problem is that people are allowed to own guns. How do Republicans see this? Mental health problems are seen as weakness and therefore those people should just die off. They often do, but take a 17 of others with them as well.

arrow to a dreidel, figures kike.

This format attracts high IQ, because of the simpleness and lack of shit to analyze. Physics is hard because of perception and application...

I baited this guy into a typo observation, a result outcome question, or question.

He's either very low or very high IQ.

u

How? IQ is the most important thing you can know about someone when determining the likelihood of their claims. I've proven wrong every brainlet who's challenged me in this thread and could have predicted such before I made it. The correlation between IQ and competence is staggering.

Feminists btfo

Show that to women as proof that blow jobs are necessary for anyone who wants to be as sharp a mother as possible.

>Socialized healthcare can't effectively treat mental health problems which is a key problem we have in this country and the very reason why some individuals decide to shoot up a school

lmao, no retard mental health diseases are the result of lonely people getting depressed. Who would have thought that blending different people into communities of white mutts and brown people would put some young men in critical positions of isolation. Get out of this thread sub-110 lol

you get what I'm getting at right, cuh?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4gJ2VjSIpk

How is competence and IQ even measurable?

ye m8 u got tha shit right?hehe

Bouth are seperatly mesured but are linked.

but how do you define it? Are you lacking?

IQ is measured with IQ tests and you can detect competence through conversation and argument. People with high IQs say more intelligent things and have better taste which is manifested in their appearance and expression.

American men are depressed because of the fall of Communism. Nothing to fight against = meaningless life.

well u got tha people who get rich and those who tha dont uund tha rich wuz usualy tha high iq once got it dawg?

>which is manifested in their appearance

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... holy shit, really?

how dumb are you?

Have you considered using your super high iq to solve some current issues?

June 12, 1887 Cleveland, Tennessee Will Guess went to the school and fatally shot Miss Irene Fann, his little sister's teacher, for whipping her the day before.

>Nothing to fight against = meaningless life.

No, you fucking idiot, depression is a symptom of social withdrawal which is caused by fractured communities and bad parenting. Fuck off to a low IQ thread.

Yeah, you can tell if someone's smart by looking at them you fucking idiot.

So what I've been saying about posting on $chang!
>you can detect competence through conversation

>People with high IQs say more intelligent things and have better taste which is manifested in their appearance and expression.

158, huh?

>Have you considered using your super high iq to solve some current issues?

I have solved some current issues. Throw one at me and see what I can do.

Yeah, what's the problem?

You're a retard if don't take care of yourself.

>Yeah, you can tell if someone's smart by looking at them you fucking idiot.

You're not going to get a very high success rate... and you seem to be implying that physical appearance IS intelligence.

Which is suspicious as all fuck.

>You're a retard if don't take care of yourself.

Who said that I don't?

My IQ is literally one5Egg on this site fagZ!

>138
Supremacy

social withdrawal like the united fight against an opposite belief system? bingoooooooo

>but how do you define it?
humour, if you have to explain a joke to somebody they are probably iqlets.
iqchad can visualise internally a scenario based on the tone, delivery and emphasis of a joke, they will laugh at the scene painted in their mind. when they hear a punchline they arent just laughing at a funny turn of phrase, they are extrapolating the scenario further and laughing at the consequences, with no further cues that brainlets need walked through to get.

you you queer.

>

>you you queer.

when did I say that, exactly?

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
ˌskitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
noun
noun: schizophrenia

a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
(in general use) a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements.

STEP UP BRITTANG!!

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.
But don't tell that to Andrew wAnglin at the Dailyshiller

>average communist student is 110

Are you sure about that?

Taxation is theft, money is the only sane way to vote. Want something to exist? Pay for it.

I was tested by a shrink to be at 146 apparently, but that was a decade ago, and I developed a drug habit since then.
Seeing how that probably eroded a few points, I'm good. Death is easy, living is hard.

You want me to verify your accusation?

You sound like my highschool history teacher.

Smart enough to memorize critical theory, not smart enough to understand why it is wrong. The sweet zone for smart idiots.

Q U A D S
U
A
D
S

>Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

correct.

>You want me to verify your accusation?

I don't recall making an accusation. perhaps you could point it out for me?