anime-recorder.com/ArticleDetail.aspx?seq_no=14091
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't really care

>t.ultimatemegax

Hasn't stopped anything else from being promptly watchable

Kyoani getting netflix bucks now

What does that change?

Reddit out

Unreliable releases. In worst case it won't be subbed at all, and we have to wait for spring, but maybe more likely, we will have to wait for fansubs which may not have the most reliable schedules, with random delays and such.

Oh no, how terrible. Now we won't be able to read comments from stupid teenagers anymore.
Whatever shall we do? Oh woe is us.

Who's care about CHITFLIX.

Kakegurui is getting subbed reliably a few hours after airing, why wouldn't an overhyped kyoani show not get an even better treatment?

People have gotten used to crunchy rips. Hopefully netflix brings back the days of fansubbed TV raws.

I have no idea what you are saying. Teenagers will still be able to watch it, and who cares anyway.

If we are lucky, we will get fansubs of higher quality than any official release is able to do. Fansubs have higher peaks than official, after all.

Yes, would be shocked if there's not multiple groups fighting to sub this one

Good. Netflix and chill is the best.

How much NETFLIX pay you for promoting them here every days.

$0.05 per post

Man, that's ten times as much than what others earn at Crunchyroll.

You tell us they are rich. No? Why they are so cheap?

>KyoAni show
>No simulcasts

It'll lessen the inevitable shitposting Sup Forums does whenever a Kyoani show airs.

lol, as if. Megax is furious, he said that he doesn't even feel like buying the BDs now. How big a crunchy shill do you have to be to turn your back on your favorite studio like that just because netflix got their show?

twitter.com/ultimatemegax/status/893811655318155264

Well that, and as always, he absolutely doesn't know much more about the industry than the rest of the others. Just making things up.

While I agree that half the shit he posts as replies to his curiouscat.me questions are speculation, I don't deny that he has probably read more interviews and articles about the anime industry than all of us 15 people in this thread together.

That doesn't make up for the crunchy shilling and SJW shit he retweets, though.

>January 2018 in Japan, Netflix release in April 2018

As long as I can download it from horriblesubs, I don't really care.

He might be an overreacting moralfag, but I can understand having issues with Netflix. The way they deal with TV anime is genuinely terrible.

>Fansubs have higher peaks than official, after all.
>higher peaks

Oh you were serious

> *MAY*
You should quit using this news source of yours if they can't even be certain of their own news
It's an exclusive license

>VE will summon back sub scene drama

Who /waitingforcommie/ here?

crunchyshit subs are literally just [Live-Evil] working for money, and they were never a particularly amazing group

What is this show even about?

Hopefully this will continue a trend of Japanese studios partnering with companies like Netflix and Amazon. Fan subs is practically dead the last 5-6 years for the most part and I don't want to envision a possible future where more studios end up like Manglobe.

Always hated this faggot

Et tu, Kyoani?

Some girl delivering snail mail around the world

>it's a "Sup Forums pretends it doesn't illegally download everything it watches" episode
Getting a little tired of these reruns, desu.

I don't know who that guy is, but your inconvenience as a viewer caused by the distributor has nothing to do with the quality of the show and its studio.

I'll start to learn Japanese this year for real anyway. Sick and tired of all those bullshit amazon/sentai/funi/cr-memecartel subs, MT translations and rewrites.

No one is pretending that they pay for anime/CR. It's just that HS/CR is reliable and even if their translations are questionable at times they're still mostly serviceable. Now you're going to have to deal with fansubs from shitty meme groups

Trust me, it's a long road and you'll never make it, kouhai.

I wasted here more time and never learned anything new.

But there's no group that's gonna do the show in the first place

Just further proves my point. But that's not gonna happen, it's a kyoani show.

It's not like you'll necessarily regret anything. I might have been fluent a long time ago if I'd picked another language, but my burmese basket weaving cartoons set my path long before I set my foot on it.

I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Netflix has like 100x the subscriptions as CR. I'd expect more and more studios to do this

tip: something that helped me a lot was learning japanese music and its meaning, that way I can remember vocabulary easily because I know the lyrics by heart and I can link it to the meaning I already know.

>京都アニメーション最新作『ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン』2018年1月よりNetflixにて配信決定
anime-recorder.com/ArticleDetail.aspx?seq_no=14091

How yuri is this show?

not at all main girl has a relationship with her father figure