youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=OgtRR2q0k7w
youtube.com/watch?v=-acdYxKem4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=njZVUyI7HT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you tell me that this movie is just a meme, Sup Forums? Fuck, it was really great. Now, I feel bad for missing the chance to watch it in the cinema.

NOVELS WHERE

/thread

4k BDs have special encryption. Probably won't come out for years at best.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Here's a translation of the first 18 chapters.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Right here

FUCK

>download it
>the songs are in english
What the fucking fuck

It's been broken already.

>22:22:22
Nice collection too.

I saw the trailer for this long enough ago that I had completely forgotten what the movie was about, so I went into it unironically thinking this was going to have the same plot as Keit-Ai. I was very confused once the movie started.

This is an imouto who cares deeply for her onee-chan's well-being.

Could you only get these bookmarks through pre-order or do they come with all the first editions of the blu-ray collectors edition?

The best options you have right now is either Nii-sama or MTBB subs on top of Beatrice-Raws.

Buy it faggot
Make Shinkai pissed as fuck that he is getting money for a movie he deems incomplete so he has the funds to go balls to the wall perfection on the next one

I checked and it seems like only the Amazon.jp ones come with the bookmark guaranteed. Can I ask anyone ordering off amiami and similar retailers if they have received bookmarks at all?

Trusting Sup Forums was your error.

From reading through these threads I've gotten that Nii-sama and MTBB are the best two releases at the moment.

Can anyone explain the differences between the two? Like do they use honorifics, how liberal is the translation, and just overall how it feels compared to the official tl from the theater release.

Also, apparently commie is working on this as well. Is it worth waiting for them (their movie releases tend to be pretty good and meme free)?

>going outside

Listening to the autistic contrarians of Sup Forums was a bad idea. They'll shit on anything that gains mainstream popularity, even if it's good.

I don't remember which of the two I've got, but the one I have doesn't use honorifics and tries to translate country-ass Japanese into a sort of awkward attempt at how southerners in the US talk, using words like "yonder" and shit.

I only found out it was showing near me on the last day of screenings. Would have been great to see it on the big screen.

>tries to translate country-ass Japanese into a sort of awkward attempt at how southeners talk
Ok, now I need to know which one this is so I can avoid it

>you will never grow up in a tranquil, picturesque town in the mountains of Japan

What would you do for her saké?

Ride a train to the middle of nowhere and wander the mountains in search of anything from my fragmented memories of the girl I didn't realize I loved until she vanished

There are benefits to this. Some asshole tried to steal my beer the very last time I went to go see it and I ate their popcorn the entire time as revenge. They weren't happy about it but the guy fucked himself when he said "I don't give a fuck I'm taking it" right next to the guy who fucking bought the beer. Dumbass.

Anyway yeah it was fun but wew the people there.

I want to become mitsuha

Yes

finally watching it now. This sequence was just beautiful.

That's MTBB. Nii-sama is the more accurate one that also keeps honorifics HOWEVER, MTBB has better typesetting especially on the phone messages and signs, unlike Nii-sama. Download the kuchikirukia v3 release, there's a sub track that combines Nii-sama translation with MTBB typesetting

I'm pretty sure someone also uploaded the sub track separately but I don't know the link to that

Fuck man my bookmark is so shitty. It's the scene where Mitsuha (Taki) is nudging Tessie with his elbow.

Russians have allegedly broken it but it isn't public yet.

Also it isn't clear if they actually broke the encryption or managed to record the output, which are two different things.

And mines just the scene where Mitsuha (Mitsuha) and Teshigawara are on the bike just before the substation explodes.

Have you seen Tiamat's comet, Sup Forums?

dub > sub

my opinion > your opinion

I'm looking for my counterpart.

leave

pretty neat detail, also the next card says "I'm looking for my counterpart"

Here:
ufile.io/tiqwb
With fonts.

The Mexican dub is excellent but still not better than OG Japanese, can't comment on English dub though. When are the English BDrips coming?

Tomorrow. Working on them right now.

Did they keep the japanese songs in the dub? I watched it subbed because fuck dubs, the only thing I'll ever watched latin american dubbed is Simpsons

Yeah in the Mexican dub they used the original songs without subs which was honestly a bad call since they are significant somewhat to the story, still pretty enjoyable dub.

Goddamn now I'm really curious and tempted to watch it again just for dubs. Do they sound too old or tryhard squeaky? Any problems trying to pronounce japanese words?

No, it was really good, the actor that did Taki nailed the feminine tone when he's Mitsuha and so did the actress that did Mitsuha. I personally loved it and I felt glad I went and saw it on the big screen while also supporting the original creators and the local anime industry, I say go user in fact I might go again next weekend.

This was so good, Sup Forums once again BTFO.

me too

The credit song is still in english, though.

They used the English track? Why did they do that? I thought it was a no-brainer to use the Japanese.

here's hoping kuchikirukia release is all japanese

It is. I said it was a no-brainer.

Fuck off weebs. There's nothing wrong with the english track.

Just get the remux instead of Beatrice-Raws. Why do people download Beatrice-Raws anyways? Moozzi2 has more extras like the thing with the cast commentary.

Beatrice-raws is consistently good so it's always a solid choice. Moozzi2 is consistently bad. I bet he didn't even deinterlace the 60i extra to 60fps.
The remux only has PGS subs and there's no reason to sit there downloading 25GB when 4.87 will do.

Are better subtitles going to eventually come out? Kirukuchia and MTBB both explain the "I(feminine).." part as "A girl like me.." etc

Nii-sama and official subs do it correctly, but Nii-sama doesn't have Zenzenzense translated, MTBB/Kirukuchia does. Nii-sama also doesn't have the amazing typesetting.

Best subs when? I'd do it myself but I don't have the time nor the experience.

>I bet he didn't even deinterlace the 60i extra to 60fps.
You mean to 30fps.

I see. Well I hope they do the missing stuff from the BD. The only other release that has that stuff is the 150GB BDMV.

I don't even remember the official theater sub being that localized. That must have taken a lot of effort.

60i --> 60fps.
youtube.com/watch?v=bHW50J0H36w

Is there a Mexican dub for this movie?

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

And it just keeps finding more and more ways too.

No, that's a terrible idea.
60i should go to 30fps, because being interlaced there are only 30 full frames every second.

Mitsuha is cutest when Taki is in her body and Taki is cutest when Mitsuha is in her body.

Conclusion: Feminine Males and Masculine Females are superior.

Discuss.

Remind me never to watch the PV modes ever again because it just makes the cheap character models and animation obvious.

You're the only one who can piece together subs to your exact specifications. Swapping out lines is two seconds in Aegisub. Just load two instances and copy/paste what you want.

And it's kuchikirukia. You haven't seen Bleach?

60i is 60 fields per second. There are no full frames.

Fields are half frames.

Yes, and when the other half doesn't exist, you don't have 30 progressive frames, you just have 60 fields.
60i is not another word for 30p.

I cried my first time watching in the theaters.
I saw it a second time when my BD shipped.
Plenty anons said that the second time hits harder, but I didn't shed a single tear.
It feels like utter shit, being immune to the sadness.

>Mitsuha is cutest when Taki is in her body

not even remotely

I think you just gave Shinkai a new hit anime idea.

It isn't another word for 30p, but it isn't another word for 60p either.
Interlaced doesn't scale into same fps progressive well. Don't do it. It scales into half fps progressive much better.

60i is 60 individual frames cut down into alternating even and odd fields. It has nothing but interlaced, and the only way to get a progressive frame out of it is to interpolate the missing field. Throwing out half, two thirds, three quarters, or 99/100 of the fields doesn't do anything but ruin what you have. You can cut it to 1fps but that one frame is exactly the same as one of the 60 frames you'd have at 60fps, and you're now missing 59 frames.

You have no idea what you're talking about, so just stop.

>tfw going to watch it in the cinema next Friday

All that sakuga and kickass music is going to be great on big screen and with the cinema audio system

Interpolation is not used to recover missing fields in any form of deinterlacing.

The way to handle it generally varies depending on the source, and in most of these cases the source is actually progressive, converted into 60i for broadcasting (this is the case for broadcast anime and for the extras in 60i for the Kimi no Na was BDs).

You can literally recover the original progressive frames through inverse telecine.

Of course, this isn't possible when the source is interlaced, but no one actually films in interlaced anymore anyway.

>movie makes most money in the genres history
>ignore that and listen to contrarians on an anonymous board instead
I bet you're a climate change denier as well.

>Interpolation is not used to recover missing fields in any form of deinterlacing.
You might want to tell that to every deinterlacer in use today, then. Heck, even blend deinterlacing is interpolation, if a very dumb one.

>Of course, this isn't possible when the source is interlaced, but no one actually films in interlaced anymore anyway.
Except they do. All the time.

Just imagine the shitstorm on Sup Forums if Shinkai pushes through with it.

What torrent/subs should I use?
Was kinda just going to wait until decent fansubs came but you can't count on that in this era.

ZEN ZEN ZENSE

>Except they do. All the time.
No, they literally don't. Pretty much everything is done in progressive now because interlaced is shit. Interlaced recording is fucking shit and everyone knows it, so almost no one uses it.

Interlacing is still largely used in broadcasting to maximize the bandwidth usage, but as I said, if the source was progressive and then converted to interlaced for broadcast then the original progressive frames can be recovered.

See

Will the Ultra HD version be released in the west, or do we just get the Blu-Ray version?

>buying anime

60i is done all the time. You probably don't notice it since nobody knows to deinterlace it to 60fps.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgtRR2q0k7w

>posting blocked videos
Looks like a broadcast. Once again, filmed progressive, converted to interlaced for broadcast purposes.

Filmed in 60fps is 60fps.

We'll probably get it as a special edition or something when Funimation releases it later this year.

Really though, if you want the 4k version, you can just buy the Japanese release. It comes with English subs.

Which you think means this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-acdYxKem4Y

When it really means this:
youtube.com/watch?v=njZVUyI7HT0

Was it filmed in 60p though? It was probably filmed at 24p or 30p and then converted into 60i for broadcast. Someone then interpolated it into 60p.

>downloads 4K rip
>500GB SSD filled

HDTV cameras are 60i.

Oh, so it literally was just 60 fields per second rather than frames per second.

With each field being 16.67ms apart. Which deinterlaces to 60fps.

>Any problems trying to pronounce japanese words?
We're not english native speakers, we can pronounce japanese just fine since our pronunciations are very similar.