Kakegurui

Why is she so perfect, lads?

The guy is the only good thing about this shit show.

she is lesbian therefore not perfect

She's gamblingsexual

One word can describe her: SOFT.

Long dark hair and fair skin

its okay 2b gay

>tits
>perfect
Wrong.

Hey look, it's gambling Yukiko

>3 week break

it's not fucking fair

He's literally the worst character

wait what

She´s the previous student council prez,

Her being perfect is actually the problem with this show. They keep talking about how risk taker she is and how boring it is when chances are 100% or 0%, but since she literally never loses (she actually won against that council member, but the president intervined), it feels exacly like she's playing a game with 100% chance of winning.

I was pretty disappointed when I read the manga and she just kept winning no matter what. And when author have her gambling her own life, it becomes pretty damn obvious she won't lose, the person reading can't even pretend she might lose. He could've lowered the stakes and have her lose a couple of times, it'd be better for the series and would make Yumeko more likeable.

She has no self respect or self preservation.
She's just a maniac that wants a rush.

I'm a girl.
Fuck off.

Sad to hear that. I was really looking forward to seeing her play against someone her level. Are there at least close fights?

There're a few close fights, but again, what to expect when the stakes are literally her life?

I feel like that's the problem with a lot of shows: the tension gets too high for it's own good.

no but her actually being the head of the bullshit super family would not surprise me in the absolute least.

>I'm a girl.
you have shit taste in men.

>girl
>unironically liking a beta-kun
You might say you like him, but you know deep inside that you don't.

the appeal of these anime/manga isn't whether the protag will win: it's HOW the protag will win. This isn't Kaiji. This is much more similar to Akagi, Liar Game, One Outs, etc. Akagi especially since both MCs share similar philosophies. With the exception of a few curveballs, you already know the protag is going to win; it's HOW she wins that you're trying to figure out.

I can understand that, but it gets annoying when she goes on her speech about how it's boring when you can't win/lose. Sounds a bit hypocrital since she's always wearing six layers of plot armor.

that what makes her the best girl user

I wouldn't mind if she wore a couple less layers, if you know what I mean.