Blue Beam Disclosure Prep

scientificamerican.com/article/is-humanity-ready-for-the-discovery-of-alien-life/

"When ‘Oumuamua, a mysterious interstellar object, swept through our solar system last October, it elicited breathless news stories all asking the obvious question—is it a spaceship? There were no signs it was—although many people seemed to hope otherwise."

So what's the over/under on them pulling the trigger this decade? Sure feels like a lot of soft disclosure lately. Prepare your anuss, anus', anii, anuses friendos. AYYYLIGHT COME AND THEY WANT TO PHONE HOME

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nearest_terrestrial_exoplanet_candidates
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but I already did phone home desu

There are no aliens. It would take you 2.5 Million years traveling at light speed to reach the nearest solar system. And there’s no guarantee that when you get there it will contain intelligent life.

I'm willing to bet that there will be a staged build up to nuclear WWIII, like a WWE story arc. Then, just as the two nations are getting into the ring, the Ayy's theme music will blast out over the PA and the lights will dim

The Ayy's will offer a deal to build a mega-team, and the audience will cheer except for a few boos from the true fans who know it's a scripted recipe for disaster

Didn't we already do ALL OF THIS in the 50s? Fuck, why we doin this same shit all over?

who said other civilizations are limited to light speed my fren.

Everheard of bending space to drastically reduce distances from one celestial object to anotger?

A tesseract!

You do know the high art of movies are used to predictively program and make known secret technologies to the public right?

Spacetime warping can be achieved through quantum physics and all we need are quantum computers to show proof of parrallel dimensions and solve complex equations that will unlock the ability to harness such tech

>Limited to light speed.
It’s called the irrefutable laws of universal physics. As speed increases so does mass, until it becomes infinite.

There is no way to break light speed. And there are no aliens.

Proxima Centauri is 4.24 light-years away. That is 4.24 years travelling at the speed of light. Nice disinfo or retardation; its indistinguishable.

"Blue Beam" is a disinfo package. There is no technology to "simulate" an alien invasion with people all over the world simultaneously beleving it. They can simulate/circumstance an emergency (Sandy Hook was a dry run), but nothing sci-fi like that. If you mean that Tom DeLonge's disclosure is disinfo - yes it is, just don't call it "Blue Beam".

You do not know for a fact that Humans are the only intelligent forms of life in this universe as you cannot prove a negative in this sense. In fact there is mountains of evidence to the contrary of your statement.

Also, I never said anything about a craft or object going faster than light, I simply postulated that there are experimental methods in which massive amounts of Spacetime can be bypassed by bending it or in laymans terms on demand wormholes.

Until aliens or extradimensional intelligent beings make known themselves to us the existance of them is in a super position of both them existing and not existing until they make themselves known or we search the entire universe and find no life

Already known to not harbor and earth-like planets.

>Traveling at light speed
Does not solves the problem of infinite mass

Underrated post

There is absolutely no reliable evidence of alien life.

We have billions of people on planet earth walking around with HD cameras in their phones and yet there isn’t a single decent photo or video of alien craft

Are you paid to shill?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nearest_terrestrial_exoplanet_candidates

"On August 24, 2016, astronomers announced the discovery of a rocky planet in the habitable zone of Proxima Centauri, the closest star to Earth. Called Proxima b, the planet is 1.3 times the mass of Earth and has an orbital period of roughly 11.2 Earth days.[10] However Proxima Centauri’s classification as a red dwarf casts doubts on the habitability of any exoplanets in its orbit due to low stellar flux, high probability of tidal locking, small circumstellar habitable zones and high stellar variation. Another likely candidate is Alpha Centauri, Earth’s nearest Sun-like star system 4.37 light years away. Estimates place the probability of finding a habitable planet around Alpha Centauri A or B at roughly 85%."

No, I’m just here to call out anti scientific alien believers

Aliens Are Too Far Away =/= There Is No Aliens

Yep. He's paid to shill.

Try again. Light speed is same as gravity. Made up and fake!

If there are aliens, they are terrestrial coming from this earth. There is land and much much more we are not privy to and you wont find it on so called regular maps or those round globe things. Your one clue is Ant......a. Looking past this and you will find more than Byrd discovered ant told in his interview.

I do believe the project blue beam they were going to try it and have done many tests over the years but too many people catching on to the fakeness and projecting technology so they are rethinking but still will try because deep state is at the end of their rope.

Been playing Stellaris and this is getting my dick hard.
Was playing last night and look what showed up

Aliens don’t exist and we are alone in the universe

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

Where’s the evidence of aliens? Oh, that’s right, there is none.

Wiki?!!!

Great source, ala NASA, darpa, facebook, elon muskovite, CIA, NSA.
Believe the goy!

what the fuck did i just read?

Obvious bullshit. Laughable and pathetic.

nice argument

Did you ever notice these fake ass pics always follow the same formula?

>Blurry
>Distant
>Dark
>Object never centered
>Often obscured by an object in the foreground

>fucking clouds
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bold claim no proof. I don't believe in god but it would be unscientific of me to say there is 'no' god. Aliens are more likely.

KILL THE JEWS

Obvious fake photo composite

>Long debunked Battle of LA photo

>Disclosure Prep

I was reading about imminent disclosure in the 90s because the X files was supposedly training people to accept it.

30 fucking years later.. same bullshit hawked by the same people.

I like you skeptic. Keep it up. Reasoned debate is good for Sup Forums

If little green people with antennae knocked on your front door and said they were the new neighbors down the street; do what any decent Human would do: invite them in for a nice polite chat. We've been hoping for so long, it wouldn't come as much of a surprise anyway.
However, if they're hostile as a whole; go ahead and get the Meltaguns.

You would be willing to say there are absolutely no other planets that could harbor life, even something like silicon based life, anywhere in ours or other galaxies?

So, because a culture created these sculptures/art pieces then the creatures depicted must exist? We created Godzilla and King Kong, are they also real? Couldn't it just be that ancient civilizations were sci-fi nuts?

The Ayyys are supposed to come within the year. They would have made it by 2017 but they ran into an asteroid belt and had to orbit for a few months. Source my uncle works for NASA

Are aliens behind gun control? Am I losing my mind?

I'm so glad you asked

Skeptic fag stop being lazy and do research. There are hundreads of thousands of government documents dedicated to remote viewing, UFOs and interviews involving subject matter such as ET life.

Im not spoon feeding you evidence, not to mention the NYT just ran an article realsing to the public a classified pentagon program created to study UFOs. There were 2 videos released by the fucking pentagon showing strangely shaped craft just hovering and rotating on FLIR gun camera. The chilean navy released video of a fleet of unknown craft flying right by them.

If the fucking pentagon, thousands of CIA documents and ass tons of eye witness and experiencers throughout history wont convice you then nothing will.

No one probably noticed.

It's going to happen at some point in the next ~1 year or ~3.5 years if it's indeed the card they play to account for the Rapture which is highly probable, IMO.

This is the BASIC GESTALT

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

>There is no way to break light speed
what you mean is there is currently no way to achieve FTL travel, specifically, using known methods of acceleration, right?

the Alcubierre drive, which would ride a wave in spacetime, is theoritically sound, we simply lack the tech to produce the required conditions.

>And there are no aliens.

it is impossible for you to know this to a certainty

>irrefutable laws of physics
>have been known to humans for 100 years are in no way subject to change
lmao at brainlets.

>at light speed

So, i ask this 100% seriously, what are the aliens planning on doing? I know you dont know for sure, but whats your best guess on their plan?

Ive been spooked for 1+ year about aliens. soft disclosure seems like the right term. something has been happening lately.

Anyone remember the interview when trump first to the rains from obama and had his first presidential debriefing and he came out with obama to talk to the press and trump looked white as a ghost, ive never seen the man like that before or since, he learned someshit that day

>we can't traverse space, therefore it's impossible for any civilization to ever do so
Stupid nigger

long debunked battle of la photo

source or gtfo shill

Basic gestalt is they don't really care too much about us (some factions do) they just don't want us to destroy the planet hence the uptick in UFO activity after the first atomic bomb tests.

They have this pact or galactic law where humanity must decide for themselves if they want to be apart of the "alliance". Once full members we can trade with, have open contact and do all that fun stuff with ET. I know it sounds like sci-fi but this explanation makes the most sense if these beings are real.

We are dumb as rocks compared to these advance civilizations and there is a reason they are not forcing open contact with us just yet.

If you can put all crop circles in chronological order you will have your answers.

I still have screen caps from the thread that image originated in

>What are the aliens planning on doing?

They're not "planning", they are doing. The Invasion has been underway for some time already. Did you really think it would be like in Independence Day, with giant Plan 9 saucers blowing up landmarks witch epic lazers? If if I were to colonize a planet of total fucking idiots I wouldn't bother to raise a giant army and load it into motherships for an interminable, "are we there yet" trek through the vast, cold distances of open space. No, I'd simply beam over all kinds of signals filled with all kinds of scientific information that would brainwash said idiots into recreating my genome on their own stupid planet. Or recombining my DNA with theirs, since it would make it easier to adapt to their biosphere.

>It would take you 2.5 Million years traveling at light speed
More like 5 years to Alpha Centauri, mate.

I think the chances of a classic bluebeam are slim to none at this point. Developments over the last decade or so have made it seem too risky of a move. More recently, the civil war quietly raging between different factions has complicated things. The bigger issue, however, is a multilateral effort going back more than 30 years that is completely out of their hands. We came in here with superior intel, support, and numbers, and we're all here shitting in their oatmeal in various ways without ever having to organize. With us here, the short-term success of a bluebeam scenario is outweighed by the long-term assfucking we would dole out as a result. It's hard to explain but the short version is that enough of us have been prepared for a long time and they would suffer very badly once the illusion is peeled back on the global stage. That's not even taking into account the threat of SOMEONE coming down and interrupting the show, and there's more than one Someone with better toys than Mr. Deep State. I'm pretty sure the less deluded among them realized they can't safely engineer their desired outcome, and now they're just trying to stretch the timeline and delay in hopes that they can run out the clock, so as to avoid the impending consequences of their actions. Not saying it won't happen, simply that they are out of their depth.

I am of The All, and The All is of One.

>cant go faster than light
>already been proven wrong
>quantum entanglement changes the state of two separate particles instantaneously regardless of distance
>in
>stan
>taneously.

while this doesnt prove wormholes it does prove that your statement is invalid and relative to the context in which used. through traditional sciences we cannot travel faster than light.

also
>implying humans know everything about science.

Dude you are close but right as you are about to hit the truth it's like you purposely go out of your way to senselessly avoid it.

let's see if we can cover that final 5 yards, and get into the endzone via simple common sense. (to be clear you seem quite intelligent so if it sounds like I am indicating otherwise that is not my intention at all, FWIW)

Who/what do you imagine would enforce this "galactic law"? Humanity must use it's "free will" to choose it's path but, what if you disagree with "humanities' choice" who makes this choice for all of humanity? Wouldn't making it on an individual level make more sense? I mean let's say aliens show up and Trump/the UN/whoever decide "let's nuke the alien ship that showed up despite the fact that it had "a white flag" and it was made clear they were, initially at least, "coming in peace" wouldn't you find it more fair for the "galactic lawmaker/law enforcer" to judge mankind's fate on an individual level as opposed to a "one size fits all" scenario? This obviously seems doable with them coming from a position of extreme superiority in tech and on a consciousnesses level, right?

>So what's the over/under on them pulling the trigger this decade?
You mean in the next year to three years. They're so desperate right now for any kind of distraction and redirection (from getting murdered, French Revolution style) that they'll retool their opus for implementing global control (Project Bluebeam) into a scapegoat of sorts, just to delay their inevitable destruction. Media is no longer trusted that even if they ran a media campaign saying "ayys" demand humanity gives in to globalism or be destroyed, it would be dismissed and ridiculed. The same with academia. It's over.

Well I am gonna disagree especially if 5G is ready to go as the masses in w/e numbers they amass in(millions/a hundred million/whatever) if they can turned off like a light switch a "French style revolution" is no longer on the table unfortunately.

4.24 years as viewed from earth, but 0.6 years on the ship at .99c.

Yes, that is the lorentz transformation for that velocity.

Thanks for reminding me that not all of Sup Forums is shillbrained retards.

kinds my thought..who's the baddie?

I'm well aware of why 5G is sketchy, but what are you saying here? What does 5G have to do with being able to "turn off like a light switch" a "French style revolution"? It seems to me like they'd already be able to fuck internet connectivity if they wanted to right now... so I legit don't understand what you're trying to convey here. Not talking shit, just want some clarification.

>Not traveling at ludacris speed
Go plaid bitches

Here's my feeling and based off of too many hours of studying, listening to multiple experiencers and common sense.

1st question "who or what enforces"; very complex question I can take the easy way out and say the member groups and civilization enforces the "free will" law just like how the NATO enforces their stuff. Or maybe there are some extra dimensional beings not of this universe that enforce it like overlords or our idea of "God".

2nd question about who chooses the will of humanity. Tough question and im going to lose alot of people on this one but I do believe in branching timelines. Actions and thoughts sends all of humanity on a diffrent path for YOU. Basic example, if you decide to committ a crime a policeman will arrest you, if you decide not to that policeman does something else that day altering so many other factors around them. Each individual experiences their own timeline in a way. So that choice to make contact with ET and the alliance falls on the individual.

As far as what happens if we break the rules, they wont allow us to be destroyed I dont think because we are a very important species on an important planet. As far as nukes I am a firm believer that they are being watched by various et groups and they will ensure a nuke will never go off. Look what happened to Mars, and another planet in our solar system that was destroyed which is now the asteroid belt.

This post is too long and went wayyyy down the rabbit hole but I hope that helps.