Prove me wrong: global warming is caused by humans

Overwhelming scientific evidence plus scientific consensus point to humans as cause to global warming. Unless you deniers give me convincing arguments, you are just a bunch of attention whores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-GdRJUDB-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're the one making the claim, it is up to you to provide evidence that global warming is man made

It's hard to say whether the warming trend we've seen over the last century is exclusively anthropogenic or whether human activity has exacerbated a natural climate shift, but either way we're probably not helping matters.

That said... if you want to actually fix the problem you need to look at REAL solutions, like overhauling our utilization of nuclear fission and geothermal energy alongside wind and solar, not bullshit half measures like 'carbon credits' and other retarded nonsense that do next to nothing to fix the problem and are little more than ploys to increase government control over the private sector.

Best thing to do with these faggot shills is ignore them.

Same consensus that had the sun revolving around the earth?

The output of the sun is what drives global temps.

As the sun has entered a minimum, we can be sure a mini ice age is coming our way in the next 5 to 7 years.

How much greenhouse gases need to be added to the earths atmosphere to raise the global average temperature 1 degree?

Don't tell them that. Global warming shills will die during the food shortages.

>It's hard to say whether the warming trend we've seen over the last century is exclusively anthropogenic

It really isn't. You're bang on about bullshit half measures like carbon credits though.

Tbh I reckon it's gone way too far to be stopped at this point. I'm getting myself some land with a water supply and battening down the hatches.

Who says Global Warming is a bad thing?

Quit trying to control nature. Let it be.

Humans may contribute but are not THE cause of [insert current buzzword to describe earth's dynamic average global temperature]. The question is: to what extent are humans contributing to this?

This is not the warmest the planet has been, it has been warmer, long before humans.

Yeah it's real. We're working on it, probably will be ok

We r dying from global warming here shlomo oy vei

This It's clearly a Jeb!-tier slide thread. Sad!

>Overwhelming scientific evidence plus scientific consensus
such as...?

Anyone listen or watch Randall Carlson? I've seen some pretty good clips of him discussing climate change without leaning hard on either side.

The Earth's rotation is slowing down much faster than originally thought. The Days get longer and the oceans are cooking.
Polution plays a role but the eventually stopping of the rotation will kill earth.

Just kys and you'll discover the true global hell warming

OP

youtube.com/watch?v=E-GdRJUDB-E

Consensus is not science.
Nor do you have it.

It's cause by the fucking sun you dweeb

That is actually your opinion, there are plenty of scientists and evidence that are in contradiction to the MSM's chosen side on this.

these potatoes don't even think russian potatoes.

I believe it is caused by man, but not in the sense that you do. At the turn of the 19th century there was a world population of 1.6 billion, now we're pushing 8 billion assholes and mouths. Add to that that the human body produces more energy per square inch than the sun and it only seems logical the whole world would heat up.

>scientific consensus is proof

lmao just like there was consensus that light traveled through ether or that the earth was the center of the universe

If you're saying we should genocide all non-whites to save the planet, then sign me up. If you're saying you want to implement a carbon tax, then you can fuck right off you cuck faggot so help me god i'll kill us all if you try to tax me more you fucking shit eating kikes

OP is full of shit.
We are in a Global Cooling.
A Solar Minimum is in coming.

In Alaska they found some tree remnants under a glacier, I went and found them. The scientists said (paraphrasing) "as the earth warmed up the glacier receded and a forest grew, then the earth cooled and a glacier advanced and wiped out the forest, now that the earth is warming the trees are becoming uncovered" So then we asked "so the earth has been warming and cooling for thousands of years?" "NO!!! GLOBAL WARMING MAN MADE!!"

OK. There are cities in the North Sea which were submerged by ocean level rise thousands of years ago. The climate was warming well before there was enough human activity to influence the climate. What do I win?

GLOBAL WARMING MAN MADE!!