Is this tfw your school gets shot up or tfw you get a paycheck for lying on TV? I'll wait

Is this tfw your school gets shot up or tfw you get a paycheck for lying on TV? I'll wait...

Other urls found in this thread:

exploretalent.com/alexamiednik
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/duping_delight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish False Flag.

"I did it for the shekels!" Is what they'll say on TDoTR

I don't know what the fuck is going on honestly. I think that is also the plan, so we can't figure it out. Create chaos, and they can't be caught.

Shes a crisis actor. Google her ...

Just link it fag

Looks like shit

exploretalent.com/alexamiednik

prob old profile for acting head hunting. shes from florida too. it matches

bump

"One of the hundreds of students at a school that had a school shooting smiled a few hours after it happened FALSE FLAG ITS ALL FAKE THE JEWS DID THIS ITS A PSY-OP!"

If every student doesnt spend the next week shaking and crying, theyre an actor.

>Caucasian
Every single time
>inb4 “Achshually caucusoids...”

The little cunt said there were two shooters and bullied the goblin kid out the door. Have $0.02 shill

Jews don't like to be called white you racist

She confirmed that he snuck out with the rest of the kids which is consistant with the cops arresting him off campus, while stating that there were loud bangs on the other side of the school.

It could be a second shooter, however, it could and most likely be police activity like breach/bang and clears while they are sweeping the school in search for the shooter.

A) Looks like she's mid twenties and has makeup done professionally

B) If the accused shooter wasn't a current student why did she not find it odd that he was walking and talking with her during a drill?

C) smirking isn't a facial expression that can be justified by shock

>Height: 3' 6"

micro-merchant detected

Why would he be there in the first place he graduated?
Hint: because the only way to prove he was there is with this lying bitches interview. She didn't even get the narrative right

It's all shit. I've never seen such anti-Liberty shilling before in all my years. Good thing I own enough firearms to give one to each of my friends. If they really want to jump start a war fucking LETS GO.

why did she lie? news says he ran out with the kids. maybe she did see him.

>Body type: Petite

Based on the size of her watermelon head I disagree

Exactly! Why wouldn't she be like "tf are you doing here?"

So we're doing a thread about this gross jewish thot who sought media attention?
Yeah, this is cuckoldchan alright.

>c) smirking

duper's delight

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/duping_delight

If she sucked him off in high school she wouldn't get the shekels for the interview proving he was there when in actuality he was fingering his ass in the macdonalds bathroom while a active shooter drill took place and in the HOLOCHAUST classroom they made videos with blood on the ground and sent it to news companies while the goys who weren't in on it weren't evacuated REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>A) Looks like she's mid twenties and has makeup done professionally
You are a shut in, that isn't professionally done make up and there are plenty of underage girls who intentionally make themselves look older, largely to sneak into clubs with fake IDs.

>B) If the accused shooter wasn't a current student why did she not find it odd that he was walking and talking with her during a drill?
Would you expect a self absorbed teenage girl to know about the enrolment status of a "loser"

>C) smirking isn't a facial expression that can be justified by shock
It can be a facial expression of relief, felt after making it though a potentially dangerous situation unscathed. Combined with the fact she's likely a narcissistic social media obsessed teenager, who has likely jumped at the chance to be in front of a news camera.

*were evacuated

I am almost 100% certain they wouldn't have travelled in the same social circles and would have had limited contact with each other to begin with.

Think back to your own schooling days, would you know exactly what was going on with all the other students in and around your year?

She is friends with Meadow Pollack who got shot...allegedly shot

I do find it unusual how many people seem to know about the goings on of Nick Cruz, the biggest weirdo in town. It's like the Truman show

You dumb kike read very carefully. HE DOESNT GO TO THE DAMN SCHOOL ANYMORE AS IN GRADUATED. Why was he there? He wasn't

she's literally jewish. someone post the picture of her in the synagogue. she doesn't feel human emotion

It's right here

Nobody got shot. Did you see any bodies? Did you see any evidence that anyone got shot?

Did you see a "survivor" laughing and lolling and vamping on camera (yes you did, because this is another staged hoax like all the rest)

Imagine being this retarded. I cannot.