Florida high school shooter reportedly told cops that ‘demons’ forced him to kill 17 people

nydailynews.com/news/politics/florida-school-shooter-told-cops-demons-forced-kill-article-1.3823837

la creatura americanos el Unidos Estados

goblinos vs demons la episoda 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
washingtonexaminer.com/no-ties-found-between-parkland-shooter-white-nationalist-group/article/2649279
mercurynews.com/2017/01/06/reports-multiple-people-shot-at-ft-lauderdale-airport/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_State_Hospital
clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2018/02/15/nikolas-cruz-youtube-fbi-mississippi-bail-bondsmans-door/340580002/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw-UXP_eHws
youtube.com/channel/UC_eTxaRpZYu0n64VspF07qg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5401697/Distraught-couple-took-Florida-shooter-speak-out.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what medicine was he taking?

he was MKUltra'd. His youtube subs were all toy videos and elsagate shit

>in Florida
>didn't an hero.
>dumbass

Looks like he has Fragile X Syndrome

Already trying to get an insanity plea just after he killed 17 people? Jeez, this guys ambitious.

fucking link now

He's so fucked... He'll never escape the death penalty. He'll waste our Burger friends tax dollars for a few years first tho.

Really he's just doing what race mixed Ameriorcs were bred to do.

Es Estados Unidos pendejo

>white people always blaming the devil

I think fucking up the grammar is part of the meme

it's my brother lol

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the MKUltra YouTube channels that he had subscribed to.

I wonder just how many crazies they have on a leash ready to release on the public.

el jude

MKUltra confirmed

Was the demon a dog named Sam?

Now I feel like a redditor

i am ITALIAN

This guy said similar things. and then he shot up the airport in Florida.

Hes gonna plead guilty, they cant fry em if he does, He will spend life in prison getting all the ass play he can handle.

you lies

there's a pic somewhere, it'll pop up

Maybe Florida is just infested with Demons...

>55 boyz

nuh uh dude

this is a completely normal reaction to the conditions white (and “white”) boys and men are subjected to in western countries.
this will keep happening, until it becomes daily. then, it’ll happen hourly. then minutely. after that, secondly. not even between milliseconds will your brown children be safe, and any traitorous whites who befriend them. we will take our country back through force, and the blood of your dead children will flood the streets.
HEIL CRUZ, HEIL ROOF, HEIL HITLER

although Estaban took a plane from Alaska I think. close enough though

MKUltra's purpose is to cause the mentally ill to carry out mass murder so we will willingly disarm ourselves. These people always have a history of mental illness, have been prescribed psych meds, and always "hear voices", probably from psychotronic weapons

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

IVE BEEN WARNING YOU ALL!!!!!!!

what a fuckin pussy trying to cop out, white supremacists losers always belly up when caught.

and those demons...Hannity, Tucker, Jones...

washingtonexaminer.com/no-ties-found-between-parkland-shooter-white-nationalist-group/article/2649279

Dumbass

goblinos es el diablo

I'm not shitting you guys I have a Mexican coworker who says he sees demons and the devil. Once he smashed a 40oz over a guys head because demons told him too. He once tried to convince me ufo's were from the devil.
It doesn't help he's been doing coke since like 16 and he's 20 now and spends his whole check on coke. Sometimes he tells me when demons are talking to him.

Should I just preemptively kill him?

cia nigger alert

El país de la oscuridad...

are you retarded

el bruto de unidos estados...

haha what a fucking faggot

could we say this was christian terrorism then

/x/ finally has its mass killer

SSRI

He'll now end up bare ass naked in an empty cell taking antipsychotics.

Hi agent!

If you're an autist that likes guns, you should wear tinfoil and avoid all shady media.

They'll MKUltra you through cell towers or video

Demon Solock?

The CIA has machines that can project voices into an individual's head. The patent are floating around in the open online.

He looks like he has Gopnik Syndrome.

No they weren't what the fuck

We were working on the bosses house. One of the illegals woke me up vomiting, said a demon was telling him to kill the family. These things happen I guess.

They're floating in the toilet

How much proof do you dumb atheists need?

Yep

When they need a nice distraction or political statement, they'll fry the nearest autist with guns that's got the right neurological makeup.

Not all massacres are done by such, but most of the ones involving autists and ones without a real motive.

>Enlarged testicles

They'd have to be to shoot up a school and try to get away wit hit.

Looks russian.

Source, a legit one

jews , demons , whats the difference?

ban assault demons

I love how no one knows where Cruz is from when its the biggest meme on the board.
>Cruz was an infant when he was adopted. It's unclear if he was adopted from the U.S. or aboard. Adopted children from abroad sometimes have issues adjusting due to neglect in their orphanages, especially children from Russia.
He probably came here as a baby on the Clinton Foundation Express

Coke and schizophrenia sounds like a recipe for success.

no, ask for an introduction and make friends with his demons they will help you do things and win girls

All of them.

Horseshit.

mercurynews.com/2017/01/06/reports-multiple-people-shot-at-ft-lauderdale-airport/

They do have a lot of tweakers eating faces

V2k. (voice to skull)

They use it sometimes in gang stalking.

Is he going to get the death penalty pol?

prbly a gopnikXgoblino, seeing as he's adopted and the picture child of mystery meat
maybe we should call it a goplikno?

Florida State Hospital is where he'll end up if they declare him insane. He'll remain there til fit to stand trial, then he goes to trial.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_State_Hospital

>
not the best file but at the bottom i think those were all from Niko Jesus Cruz, I also remember comments from what seemed like a sister or cousin, unless that was a different niko cruz

chattahoochee is a comfee little town

you know these elsegate subscriptions could be a fake account, the "Nikolas Cruz" account which had a blank youtube profile picture was the one that got reported to the FBI so unless he made another account later, this one is fake.

((Demons))

he killed 17 people in florida.

i don't care how many screwz looze the cruz has, he's getting the syringe.

omg lol XDXDX
ur SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

anyone got the pasta about the Satan Voice frequency?
where spooks make people hear voices?

it's not fake, it just belongs to someone else. the xbox gamertag fits some guy named nick in san diego.

no dude i'm looking at the articles, it seems like the screen shot and death threats from 5 months ago were from an account titled "Nikolas Cruz" and the channel 4chin found was "Nick Cruz"

here read about the FBI report and see the screenshots here if you dont believe me clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2018/02/15/nikolas-cruz-youtube-fbi-mississippi-bail-bondsmans-door/340580002/

Check again thats not his channel

oh okay so they weren't trying to pretend to be the florida shooter, they just had the same name and a gun in their profile.

this is new, the family who were hosting Cruz after his mother died have a lawyer and spoke to the media youtube.com/watch?v=Xw-UXP_eHws

Diaperfag here. He could be one if us, given his YT subs and his fucked up childhood.

that's antisemitic

Dudes fuckin nuts lol what can ya do

THAT WAS NOT HIS YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

I highly doubt he was the shooter. Because eye witnesses said there was more then one shooter and I haven’t seen any hard evidence against him. So I’m going to be observant because he isn’t guilty until proven guilty.

It's not him,

This is what I imagine russian dota players look like

not san diego, but "san anto texas"
also in one of the gun videos you can see a tattoo which the killer doesn't have.

>FBI received multiple tips about months ago
>Did nothing
>Bizarre motive
>Weird youtube subs
Even grug thinks it's fishy as fuck.

anyone got the gif of him wearing a MAGA hat shooting guns in his backyard?

The fact he's an orphan also makes the MkUktra theory more sound, but that youtube channel isnt his. Again, take a look, this youtuber uploaded a video showing his face

What more do you faggots need to see that EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE ARMED. If theres a bunch of fucking lunatics in society then it is societies duty to defend themselves and eachother from violence.

When a shooter comes into a school, a teachers duty is to neutralize the threat RAMBO STYLE.

The kids have no guns and they are too stupid right now to carry in class.... Maybe the batch of children from 2020 and on should be mandated to participate in weapons/Militia training from the age of 6 on.

Teach them Latin, Botany, Tools, and their rights as free citizens....
2 weeks ago Jason Chaff was on the fox sunday night show with the bald guy.

>something something revolution

He said that the Federal government no longer funds schools... the FED does and he made it clear they are a private business.

The FED directly pays for everything and picks out the curriculum because its their money. Before this latest iteration they just created the school board and secretley owned the curriculum

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5401697/Distraught-couple-took-Florida-shooter-speak-out.html

they have video too, from a neighbor

>demons
I think he means CIA niggers

There's dozens of vids, which one shows his face?

>(((demons)))
>manchurian candidate

he is unstable and suffering from stimulant psychosis. you probably shouldn't have that job, or you should narc on him before he causes actual harm desu

Laying the groundwork for the insanity defense, I see.

It's gotta suck when that initial rush of shooting your classmates fades away and you're left with the realization that you should have killed yourself because now the State is going to put you to sleep like a rabid dog.

That's much later though, after going through months of trial and then months of appeals, hoping and praying your shitty public defender appellate attorney pulls through for you.

South Florida's PD department is so underfunded its ridiculous. This kid is (rightfully) fucked.