It's Friday night, and you're on Sup Forums. What went wrong?

It's Friday night, and you're on Sup Forums. What went wrong?

Waking up at 8 PM is just so much more convenient.

Waiting for karaoke night at the bar,
Nothing like watching talentless people butcher their favorite song

I became God

I decided to stay home, not buy any cocaine, and clean my room.

Checked

Going for a week to prague tomorrow and cant sleep hehe

Finished a 14 hr shift and i use pol as people used to use tv. Mindless comedy to pass the time as i slowly die.

I already went out and I'm tired now.

came down with the flu. I can't leave the bed for more than an hour before exhaustion sets in.

Got married.

Worked 60 hours this week. The last thing I want is to spend money on going out and chasing roasties. Just let me for gods sake.

>im blazing weed and watching hannity nigga
>wtf do you want from me user, go chase roasties at the pub?
>let us fucking be

It's Friday? well what do you know, its Friday!

>implying there's anywhere interesting to visit in this shitty country
I just wish I could go drink in an irish pub or something, or maybe camp and view some Aurora Borealis.

>Try to find a trad waifu online
>See this

>raised by lone alcoholic mother
no friends, no gf, no life
Cheers

taking my date to see black panther

The flu

actual 56% face

This is, unironically, my idea of a good time. Well, I'm more like two edibles and Tucker Carlson, but same idea

I got out at 3 PM EST and my wife is an accountant during tax season and still at work. Therefore I'm home with my dogs drinking gin and tonics and watching Black Mirror.

Trip 3 are a trick.

I'm on the bus coming home from work.

More like 15%.

I’m shitposting at work till 8.

But who will take care of Tyrone's baby.

Don't know. I'm at work and have a lot of down time, so fuck off on the internet.

>tumblr

Its Saturday morning you homo and I went so hard last night its not even funny

My day out is Tuesday. Friday’s are boring Tuesday nights is where the runs at.

I worked all week . Friday is rest day . Tomorrow maybe i go out and drink a beer or two . Going out is so tiresome

Probably my liver.

>Finished work for the weekend
>Single
>Bored
>Sup Forums before bed
>Plans to have a few beers and watch the boxing with friends tomorrow night

Im quite content

I'm pooping at work nigga. control yoself

Honestly I don't know how normies do it. Started a job like them but as soon as I get out of work I'm absolutely exhausted. How do Chad and Stacy have enough energy to go to the club after such an exhausting day.

Already wandered out to the bar. I just didn't stick around.
I don't hold regular hours.I come and go as I please.
And I'm fine with this.

Wife is putting babies to bed while I have a few beers and SHITPOST then it's off to titty town.
Pic related

Since you got trips, I'll be honest. I'm a loner type. I find solace in silence. It's not that I have issues interacting with folks or making friends, I just never had strong desires to be social. I occupy my time studying and training various hobbies. Work interactions are enough for me.

what went wrong?
i was raised by a mentally ill bisexual/lesbian that is my biological mother who forced me to come to grips with the fact that this obese loudmouthed bitch is now my "step mother"

i have a seething hatred for the filth and propaganda that the lgbt marxists pop out to this day, despite putting on a happy face for the mental health of my biological mother because i love her.

tldr: guy raised by fat butch lesbians, forced to come to grips with that psychologically

it's a fucking miracle how i escaped soyboy-ism, but i did, and i'm recovering. i'm a fat sack of shit but i am trying to get my life in order so i can wife up a future housewife.

i feel like i'm permanently fucked up because of it though. i'm researching islam now since it's so fucking redpilled on gays, jews, etc.

who knows what will happen to me. when i graduate trade school and lose weight we'll see what happens.

sorry for blogpost.

fuck

>333
What went right?

That was uncalled for, nigger.

What hobbies user? I carve and Flint Knapp.
Pic related

jokes on you a girl who works at my local chippy is coming to slobber on my knobber right now!

I'm with my family.

Going to a boujee school in D.C. so I'm fine, OP. I'm sick atm, and tired.

they would be nice to see.

Going as planned. Here to counter Juden propaganda and teach others.

And another

Gf is passed out from work, sushi, and alcohol and I'm shitposting on my phone.

does that go in your ass?

Show her tits

post his cock

Only on Sundays after I've sharpened it Ahmed

Bitch I worked all day. Baby is fed and in bed, im chillin in bed myself. Nigga its 8:30, that 2am dad time.

It's actually a knapped glass spearhead

checqued. I'm enjoying the after glow of me and your mom, post me plowing her vag

I draw (pic related), sing, and, forgive me for my degeneracy, play video games too. More of my time is spent studying. Geopolitics utterly fascinates me, philosophy too.
That's a fine hobby. Do you hunt with those?

came to see if Sup Forums was building a shrine to the florida school shooter yet and jacking off to the pics of him firing a gun in a maga hat

Pussy

I can shitpost from work. You know not everyone here is a waste of a human life

I moved states and have no friends. I’m not in California though so that’s a plus.

Tell me, how does a husband get to titty town?

Awkward angle. Can't be conspicuous.

Impossible. Sup Forums would flip because diaper.

My fiance was murdered by a drunk driver so now I drink a lot and live one day at a time

A.U.?

Fuck off faggot, I worked all goddam week and my wife is out with friends while I just be fucking still.
We go out Saturday nights and I had shit to do until 7pm and just finally sat down.

Soon...
No but they would work. Just like the idea of learning a skill that can be practical and teaches patience.

Tell her to take the tittes out and motor boat away.

I'm a Paramedic. Came in for fat overtime to do an interfacility transfer. Patient is zonked out, monitor taking BP q 15 min, report done except my narrative and vitals upload. When I get home I'll have a rare night to myself and a giant ass pizza and maybe a beer.

(pic related)
It's quite a unique hobby, user, I'll give you that. I mean that in a good way. Oh and in case it fits as a hobby, I of course train myself in self defense.

What? friends? Social circle?
pfff, faggots.

C-can this be a dad thread? Please dear?

There is only one way now. Forward.

Already too drunk to legally drive. Just wanted to see how many shitposts there will be to tonight about the mass shooting.

Drop him off at the wrong facility, just 4 giggles.

Got a wisdom tooth taken out earlier today. Can't go out.

Study break from organic chem, what else am I supposed to do?

Dad's an alcoholic murderer.
Long story.
I'm getting my shit together pronto right now though.
Bout to leave this place for good soon. My work here has been done for a long time.

I'm just checking in as I'm on a break

Although there have been times...

Nothing went wrong. I'm simply following a 10+ year routine.

Hey beano, your family okay? That earthquake did slam you a few hours ago.

Heheheheh. Special delivery for hospice!

Id think that counts and ya can damn sure draw. I used to play guitar but damn carpal tunnel killed that.
go to bed before I get the belt...

Classic Anglo, 15 year plans and shit

Marxism in USA caused me to be autistics, also I blame my parents for the way the raised me

Grow the fuck up. You are responsible for yourself. Fucking millennials.

when you are an adult you don't go out every night itty bitty baby. you have to save moneyyyy

fuckin newfag, every damn time

>save money
fuckin poorfag

got drunk at 2:15 and just wrapped it up at 6pm.

I know he's more likely to be a millennial than not but he could also be an older tranzgen or a gen x. Also you are probably a millennial

with that mindset you'll only ever be able to buy yourself an itty bitty boat

Not this friday night bitch
Every friday you post this thread and I give you reason but not tonight, tonight I fuck the hun
Leaving in like 30 minutes to pick her up>
Fuck you pol