BREAKING: CNN confirms Trump to be charged with colluding with a foreign power at 8:00AM tomorrow

CNN and the Washington Post have both confirmed through anonymous DOJ insiders that Mueller's investigation has uncovered startling evidence implicating Donald Trump in a broad-ranging money laundering operation. The Russian Federation has also been implicated in the scheme.

The Trump real estate business is reported to have been used as a way to develop upon existing money-making channels from at least as early as 1998, one unnamed insider reported. In this scheme, Trump was implied to have purchased parcels of land in an undeveloped area. Later, after building various structure on these parcels of land, Trump would then sell the land/structure combination for a larger amount of money than he had originally paid. Former US Southern Disctrict attorney Morty Goldblatt, a New York Times special consultant, has even theorized that the amounts of money Trump received for these parcels exceeded the amount of money spent on building or improving new structures on the parcels. Goldblatt further explained this type of activity is very common in Russia, with Vladimir Putin having participated in the buying and selling of real estate to increase cash reserves in the mid-1990s, shortly after leaving the KGB.

While Trump's location is currently unknown, anonymous Washington insiders have reported that Trump may have gone into hiding in order to avoid incarceration for these crimes. Widespread lawlessness is predicted to descend upon North America, with packs of wild dogs controlling most major cities, according to retired CIA Counter-intelligence Agent Phillip K Mudd. Trump's chief spokesman Thomas Mortiarti had no comment when asked to confirm or deny Trump's participation in Russia-linked money laundering deals.

cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-indictments-drumpf-finished-special-counsel/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbxlUQaOU40
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/16/soros-calls-eu-regulate-social-media-fight-populism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6/10, but it might still reel in the unwary.

on Saturday?

Q predicted this

saved
OP is a faggot
>in all fields

10/10 URL, I lol'd heartily

Try it you fucking commie cunts and well give you a fucking war you wont believe

This is truer than you think, Ivan.

10/10 saved :)

I'm a merkin, and a proud 56% shitholer I might add ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=QbxlUQaOU40

Soros commands EU to criminalize opposition on social media

social media is a threat and a “public menace” that led people to vote against imperialist oligarch causes, including electing President Donald J. Trump,

Mr. Soros, who has been convicted of insider trading, is also suspected of attempting to interfere in U.S. elections, and his name came up around 60 times in emails released by WikiLeaks relating to the recent presidential race

breitbart.com/london/2018/02/16/soros-calls-eu-regulate-social-media-fight-populism/

flag

q predicted this

couldn’t help myself clicked link

You forgot the part that by performing such activities, this would cause neighboring properties to increase in value, which makes it impossible for disenfranchised minorities to continue renting in the area, because minorities are all poor and stupid. The scam goes on even further, as by forcing minorities out of the area, prices would skyrocket even higher! The name of this ponzi scheme is called "urban development" and it is only practiced in the most racist areas of the world.

9/11 didnt even happen you goddamn faggot

>The Trump real estate business is reported to have been used as a way to develop upon existing money-making channels from at least as early as 1998, one unnamed insider reported. In this scheme, Trump was implied to have purchased parcels of land in an undeveloped area. Later, after building various structure on these parcels of land, Trump would then sell the land/structure combination for a larger amount of money than he had originally paid. Former US Southern Disctrict attorney Morty Goldblatt, a New York Times special consultant, has even theorized that the amounts of money Trump received for these parcels exceeded the amount of money spent on building or improving new structures on the parcels.

1/10
Never again

Anonymous White House insiders report, although unconfirmed, have claimed that OP is a faggot.

I dont give a shit if you're Broderick Crawford...we can't have these commies fucking with our venerable systems.

1/10
faggot lol get better at this.

that is painfully funny

So you're telling me, a real estate developer, purchases land that's undeveloped... builds structures on it. For more than the developer paid for in cost of labor and materials to create a profit for his time, connections, and ideas?!
What the fuck this is fucking criminal capitalism at work.

Sensiblechuckle.jpg

I've done this a couple dozen times and when it's too subtle its just hundreds of angry people calling me a commie. IDK man I decided to make it more obvious this time. Thanks for your feedback though, the creative process has lots of false starts as you well know.

It's fucking deplorable. I bet he even turns around and uses that profit to create MORE structures after purchasing MORE LAND!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

because random Miami spic crime leads and counter intelligence investigations are handled by the same department, right?

at first i was like
>oh shit, they were right
but then i was like
> anonymous DOJ insiders
seems fishy
and then i was like
>Trump was implied to have purchased parcels of land in an undeveloped area. Later, after building various structure on these parcels of land, Trump would then sell the land/structure combination for a larger amount of money than he had originally paid.
nigga wtf thats called land development

very cheeky OP

literally hitlah

go suck a dick, narcissist faggot

bump

HxC-fucking hardcore.

9/10
*golf clap*

>charged with colluding
>charged with something that's not a crime

the shitholer guy is also the crybaby guy. KEK. what a fucking shill.

I will check this shit tho.

Big if Q.

>welcome to Sup Forums
What is a shitpost?
Many such examples.

Drumph BTFOed!

Pence is /ourguy/ now!

>mueller-indictments-drumpf-finished-special-counsel

He put "drumpf" in the link

>impeach trump
>immediate civil war

you stupid dnc pedo occultist faggots really want to be rounded up and killed dont you?

I wonder what happens when the shills release that pence is a fucking based pitbull and in their fantasy world he actually is president. whats that look like? lol. slaughtered.

i wonder how long CNN and the washington post can continue to pay the fine. im sure the government found the bank account obama set up with tax payer dollars illegally. absolutely certain of it. it was used to pay for all sorts of shit like preferential coverage or lack there of on different things. if there is no money im not sure what they are fighting for

So this

For the yous. OP gargles cum

You're ok, limeyanon