Reverse racism

But reverse racism isn’t a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia#Early_colonization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just racism.

Doesn't need special names.

Boy I sure do hate niggers.

I am okay with this, maybe we should meme this hardcore to get as many nig nogs to leave the states as possible to get them to stay in south America.

>be brown
>lived my entire life in Iowa

I don't hate it or anything but I have never really thought about how it would feel to visit a place where I blend in

This is a great idea! All black people should take a vacation away from white people......permanently.

What it's like to take a break from niggers

>being this much of a shill

>niggers vacation in Costa Rica

Call me when they go back to Africa.

>But reverse racism isn’t a thing.
Correct. It is just racism. Just as there is no "reverse hate" or "reverse killing" or "reverse rape." Racism is racism, nothing "reverse" about it.

Always go on vacation to a place without niggers.

no such thing as reverse racism faggot.

Why is this even news? Black people isolate themselves constantly even in "multicultural environments". I played college football and 95% of all the black kids ate and did everything together and refused to hang out with whitey.

I seriously can't wait for a large african American population to move to Africa

fpbp

Also, I would LOVE for "PoC"s to take a permanent vacation away from whites.

> whites can't be victims of racism because they have power and are privileged

Are they aware that people take vacations to get away from them all the time?

Live in Chicago inner-city for 30 days.

I haven't seen a negro in two years and i want them to fuck off.

>PoC
Do not use this term, even ironically. It is Amerifat trash and should be people of brown.

Relax, it means pickers of cotton.

>what it's like to take a vacation away from black people

We should be encouraging this behavior, not ostracizing it. Think, you simple fucking faggots.

>black women anywhere near water, let alone salt water
Yeah, this is fake and gay

This was literally a more advanced civilization.

Oh yeah dude, VICE aren't total fucking filthy kikes that should be lined up against a wall and executed
>yes they are

They're going to costa rica for time away from whites, somehow i feel that all the costarican posters are niggers.

They can take a permanent vacation by going back to Africa or whatever brown country they're from.

>move to white countries
>complain about whites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia#Early_colonization

>hispanics/latinos are white
>except when they're not

visiting a tourist area isn't exactly giving you a deep glimpse into average life there either.

Sounds like that Ugandan bitch who moved to Sweden and became head if the Feminist Initiative party. Niggers just adore moving to countries that they can be oppressed in.

Detroit is open 24-7.

#Back2Wakanda

lol imagine the reverse of this , "a vacation away from people of color" you would be eaten alive.

For a moment I thought this meant that they were stealing white people's vacations.

Flights to Iceland aren't cheap.

Thankfully I live in a rural area, so that's just my life 24/7

>Flights to Iceland aren't cheap.

You just have to drive 2 and a half hours north of Toronto.

Bish you are tripping mane skeet skeet

Would be neat to drive past the northern border, just to be at a checkpoint where we check IDs now.

FucKing

E

K

They've been on strike since 1865. If their union thinks they're getting back pay for all that time then they're reaallly crazy.