It's been a great success!

It's been a great success!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/964676112407318528
youtube.com/watch?v=UV6cA5z9NDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he talking about the Pulse nightclub shooting?

No the Florida High School shooting, This was a Sup Forums prank

I'm amazed Sup Forums never thought of framing shooters as white supremacists before. The media is so desperate to label people with that it's perfect.

How does this help anything?

He thinks the media will recant the story for some reason.

Exposes the media's process for gathering "sources" as a complete sham like we all knew.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/964676112407318528

>I'm amazed Sup Forums never thought of framing shooters as white supremacists before

we've blamed every shooting in the last 2 or 3 years on Sam Hyde

Wow! is there anything you batch of racist trolls can't do?

>inb4 "get laid by white waifu"

It doesn't. It's just lulzy to make the media jump through hoops the same way it's fun to make a cat pounce around with a laser pointer.

That radical terrorist cell has five members, truly they are a force to be reckoned with

It destroys their credibility and and narrative. Somebody I went to high school with posted this on their faceburg, I told them it was fake, and a Sup Forums plank even showed them this and they still didn't believe me. Normies are so fucking brain washed by this bullshit.

Believe it or not, Sup Forums is not here to "help" any causes, it's here to enjoy shit.
All the mongs who came here from reddit and stormfront don't realize that, because they're retarded.
Expect more of this.

most people will buy it regardless

exactly it's why we worship a frog god of chaos

Newfags just don't understand. I hate them, but I pity their ignorance at the same time.

whats so absurd about it is if you tell Normies its from Sup Forums they immediately don't believe you, because MSM has told them its a Nazi web sight run by Russians. The Media is what gives us our power and they don't even know. I bet if I DM this to Tim Pool he will make a video about it, that is how much fucking power we have.

Tim pool is a fucking faggot that mentions Sup Forums too much.

This. Political """activists""" get the fuck out from heres.

LOL, he already made a video about it, HAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=UV6cA5z9NDE

This is the division between oldfags and nu-pol.
"Common guiz, it's not good for optics!"
"no guiz, muh overton window, normalize the swastika for normies"
>not your personal army

This their anybody that isn't a retard to a /polock/?

I can't stand the "muh optics" faggots. They seem to think Sup Forums represents the "alt-right" and gives a shit about the boards reputation.