Based 17 dealing with Precure rejects

I had a dream that Caulifla hit Super Saiyan Blue and I got really mad about it

>Threadly reminder that she's literally a tumblrina

Only retards would deny it

cute

Lmao this is fucking shameless

Is there a problem?

Your point?

Is anyone here legit watching this because of the 'stunning' fights and animation or some shit? I'm just sticking around because this shit is funny as fuck.

why didn't 17 just rip her clothes off and fuck her right there and then?

Absolutely disgusting

>being fat makes you a tumblrina.
Okay, user.

Well, he's not a rapist.

Reminder that Cuckjobpedos are on suicide watch HAHAHAHAHAHA

it can never die

>n-none of my attacks are working!
Gohancucks on suicide watch hahahahahaha

Who would even notice these

How can other universes even compete

>Being fat
>Love power quotes
>Literally retarded

I loved and hated this. Its like this entire arc has been a call back to something, reuseed stuff and memes

Is 17 /ourguy/?

Hes literally saving this arc by being so based

Even Beerus wants to give her the barbed dick.

the entirety of db super was a fucking call back to the past

>muh Tumblr
There's like 1 retard desperately trying to force the meme since we saw her fat transformation

I'm fucking pissed fellow CHADhanbros

GODhan was supposed to be the chosen one

instead he's jobbing to wimps and is already going to go "full power" ... he'll probably just barely win... why can't BASEDhan ever catch a break?

It's just not fair

Videl used to be a real character and cute before she married that cuck.

Reminder that Son Chi Chi is beautiful.

Is her cock big enough to satisfy Champa?

Threadly reminder that Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku, and he'll soon get a new transformation that will put him even higher than that. If you either don't want to believe nor like this you should just KYS, because it's canon and is what it's going to happen eventually.

He may not be the hero we deserved, but he's definitely the one that we are needing right now.

best hairstyle Videl

don't worry fellow chadhan bro he's just holding back and saving energy to fight jiren and el gran padre

oh and FUCK CAULIFLA

He's married and has children. Given he's had three kids since the Cell saga, it's a safe bet he and his wife are fucking like rabbits.

This. Gohan ruins everything. He's a fucking jobber and he even jobbed his wifes looks up.
What a worthless piece of shit.
KYS gohan fags. Videl used to be the definitive best looking dragon ball girl. I used to want to empty my cummy in her cunny. Now she looks like shit.

>'none of my attacks are working!'

why does this keep happening CHADhanbros?

i-is it because it's 3 on 1? y-yeah, that's it... i-if it was a 1v1 he'd be f-fine

why the fuck do gohanpedros keep posting that white haired gohanshit

reminder Caulifla stinks

Videl was the most hated DB girl att.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEE

none of the kids are his, 17 is a literal cuck.

Why couldn't they remain tomboys? Tomboy moms exist. They're great for oyakodon.

Two of their kids are adopted.

repeated the same animations of a transformation we just saw..the first 11 min of the show were a complete waste. typical 10 min of action and now we wait a week. ToP has been a huge disappointment thus far for me. one episode they make it seem like everything is so serious, that universe erasure is on the line. then a few episodes later this shit. how has dbs become so soft and boring.

This was funnier than what I figured would happen.

>instead he's jobbing to wimps and is already going to go "full power"
He ISN'T jobbing. And don't forget the fact that he IS getting a new transformation, so his power most likely will at leats be on par with the current enemys they are facing.

JOBBERKEKHAN

Green catfish trying to hide his interest because of the jealous Cocotte

I MADE MY MISTAAAAAAKES

Chi Chi was never a tomboy.

OK now this is just reaching hard

I'VE GOT NOWHERE TO RUUUUUNNN

you mean right now?

Spopovich ruined her

kek nice delusion gohanfag the entire preview is literally cuckhan struggling against the jobber universe in his """"ultimate""""" form

THE NIGHT GOES ON AS I'M FADIN' AWAAAAYYYY

New daily reminder that Jobcuck ruined best girl's hair and personality.

Wtf was she doing in a gang anyway?

Actual reminder:

Your suffering doesn't even compare.

Makes me wish 16 was still around to kick ass

I'M SICK OF THIS LIFE

Android 17 is progresively becoming my favorite character.

Where has he been all my life? his IQ must be 20 digits above the average DB character.

I JUST WANNA SCREAAAAAAM....

How could this happen to me?....

I'M SICK OF THIS LIIIIFE I JUST WANNA SCREEEEEEEEAMMM

Brianne

Do gohan fans regularly get massacred this hard or is this a one off?

How does Gohan manage to be the butt of every joke every time?

>Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku
>when SSB Goku can power down as much as he wants

And now he's gonna use his full power against te remnants from the hopeless team of U10.
What does Super even have against Gohan anyways. Saying it will be better in the manga is nothing but wishful thinking given how Gohan barely exists in there so far which is something given how little he got in the anime.

No.

Dubs of truth.

Reminder to ignore all the "reminder" cucks except for the Gohan fan

Shit "taste".

yes us caulichads usually keep them in check

Threadly reminder that Gohan is more liked than Goku by Toriyama, but gooks (like Sup Forums) have shit taste, so he reverted to making Goku the protagonist.

Super realizes Gohan is a worthless cuck jobber who has never done anything useful. He got his father killed and then got the Earth blown up.

As someone who actually kind of likes Gohan I hate it too. When Gohan had his potential unleashed to fight Buu he never went Super Saiyan to get more powerful and was told he didn't have to. Gohan's powerup was unique because it wasn't just another form of Super Saiyan, it was something completely different. The idea that that power can make him stronger with a transformation that is just Super Saiyan with white hair kind of ruins that.

This fucking thread.

It is awfully convenient that fanbase that has no difficulty accepting even the most bizarre shit that Toriyama can pull off, even going as far as making the king of everything a little spoiled child, is suddenly having problems that another saiyan can be more gifted than Goku.
They had no problem accepting Cabba's base form being on the same level as Vegeta's after only being told by Vegeta himself. Why not Caulifla though? I wonder what is that thin line between Caulifla and Cabba?

This, that fucking ugly slavshit destroyed her during the tournament.

So why is Toppo so great and Geran so shitty?

We waited how long for this?

>Watch One Piece because my dick tells me to
>Watch Super because my dick tells me to
Lads, why aren't you masturbating multiple times a day?
Why aren't you stroking your dick whenever your waifu comes on screen?

Out of all 4 major villains in Z, one was defeated by Gohan, 2 were defeated by Goku and and the other by Yajirobe.

Sure, Cuckhanpedo

>THE STATE OF SON GOHAN

LMAO

No intelligence here.

For those that have filters on, what's your experience like in these threads?