Weeb filth

How you can call yourself a western nationalist and love anime is beond a meme anime is filth and shares no values of the old men of the west

because I like japanese shitboxes

>comes to Sup Forums
>doesn't like Anime
This is easily the greatest Crime / Detective / Mystery series ever created.

Japan unironically is our greatest ally.

Modern Japan is basically an Asian country LARPing as a western country and much of western culture has bled into the current Japanese culture. There is also a lot of traditional Japanese elements in some anime, which is of course appealing to a nationalist. The combination of the familiar and the exotic that presents itself in every modern anime is appealing to many people. A lot of it is also just beautiful, or tells a good story. The backgrounds in Mushi-shi (pic related) and Non Non Biyori are almost at the level of high quality landscape paintings, and there are several in each episode.

This is an anime website

If you don't like anime, you belong on reddit. Leave.

japs are honorary aryans, unlike you, filthy anglo spawn

Non Non Biyori - if this image doesn't feel comfy to you you might not be a nationalist after all.

There's a site with a dedicated Trump board and no connection to Japan unlike Sup Forums. You can find it over at Reddit.

Best of luck!

Every NatSoc should think Jin-Roh is badass

>going to Sup Forums
>not liking anime

Aria is actually the most redpilled anime of all though. A we wuz martians fest for Italians. Earth, implied to be practically ruined, is fled by Martian settlers who terraform it into a watery planet where people live in a reconstructed Venice. It is a beautiful expression of the triumph of the will to survive against all odds, gratitude for those who came before you, and the slow pace of a simple life - and cute girls rowing boats.

I'm just going to post a few ideas. Gurren Lagann anime is indistinguishable from Pierce's conception of the universal God and the destiny of mankind. Attack on Titan is intricately linked with Nazi conception of the need for an outgroup etc. And you can see in Japanese culture the same memes that permeate whiteness. It's mostly iq. Japanese fall short at dolphins. Chinese fall short on dogs and general liberty in general. There's a clear sub-saharan divide.

This. OP needs to move on.

He is right though
Aside from Miyazaki, anime is just uninspired and cliché garbage for emotionally stunted autists

>how to spot a Reddit immigrant: the thread

>Evangelion

>160790882
we all know toothpaste with shitty bait will get a million (you)s.

Anime is a preservation of the western spirit of cartooning.

Anime is the only visual art form that cares about simple beauty, is popular and is relevant to the contemporary world.

NICE TROLL SAGED. WE SHOULDVE FOUGHT WITH THE JAPS IN WW2 NOT AGAINST THEM

Because it's not jewish garbage.

I grew out of liking/caring about anime when I was in middle school.

The honest to God only thing that bothers me about anime is that when I was young, you were BEYOND weird if you liked anime, you were literally on par with fucking Satanists and goths if you were into that shit in any way, shape, or form. When I was growing up, me and my fellow anime fans had a deep sense of shame and kept our hobby to ourselves. We never tried to "convert" anyone to the anime world, we actually never even so much as brought it up in a fucking conversation.

These days, fucking EVERYONE watches this shit with no social stigma attached to them. I see teenage girls, good looking, sociable, normal teenage girls buying anime shit and no one bats an eyelash at them. I see young, thin, tanned, virile, active young men playing Japanese RPGs and watching anime and no one judges them as nerds or dorks for it. It's penetrated so far into mainstream society that my old roommate, who was a gay black guy, recently told me he was just getting into Dragon Ball Z.

So yeah, I have no problem with anime or anime fans, I outgrew that shit long, long ago, BUT GOD FUCKING DAMNIT do I hate how mainstream it became because when I was a young anime fan, there was a stigma and shame attached to anime fandom that kept most of us in the closet.

I was an anime fan a good ten to fifteen years too early, but eh, fuck it, what can you do?

M u s h i s h i
Eva actually invented a lot of the modern cliches. It should be respected in context.

He never said that. It's incorrect summarization.
It's a good thing that some of the best creators are critical of the industry. I mean, who would have thought. REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS.

>Eva actually invented a lot of the modern cliches.
Name something Eva invented that hadn't been in anime before.
Eva mostly copied Devilman, Zambot, Ideon, and Gunbuster anyways.

Saying it copied Gunbuster is a bit much, considering they shared much of the same staff. The character of Rei for one. She has so many expies; Nagato Yuki from Suzumiya being the most obvious, but there's a big TVTropes page of them. The whole "extremely serious artsy anime" thing in general was caused by Eva as well as modern otaku culture, somewhat contradictorily. Even Tomino, the creator of Ideon, made Brain Powerd in response to Eva.

Maybe I should change that to "extremely serious artsy TV anime" before you start bringing up Angel's Egg, which was a wankfest.

>Eva actually invented a lot of the modern cliches.
Eva deconstructed a lot of the cliches.
>was caused by Eva as well as modern otaku culture, somewhat contradictorily
Yeah, considering that Eva was very critical of escapism and "otaku culture".
Anno seems exasperated with a lot of his fans. Especially Rei fans. But fuck him desu.

>The character of Rei for one
Rei's archetype isn't new in the slightest. Key the Metal Idol had a similar character a year before as the main role. Not to mention there's been multiple side characters in various Gundam series' before then with Rei-type characters.
>The whole "extremely serious artsy anime" thing in general was caused by Eva
See above with Key the Metal Idol. Devilman and Gunbuster too.

with Rei-type characteristics*

Old men of the west created today's men of the west. Don't hold them in such high regard, faggot.

Also Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Rose of Versailles were extremely serious and artsy.

I still can't understand why people pretend Eva was anything groundbreaking when Eva just copied a lot of the Devilman manga.

I feel like "deconstruct" is to destructive-sounding of a word for what it usually actually entails. Anno was taking things he loved from shows he loved and creating logical justifications where there weren't any, which I think is very creative and has nothing to do with postmodernism the way it's said to.
(2)
Anno's second (maybe third) live action movie is probably even more critical of escapism than Eva if you haven't seen it. It's called Shiki-Jitsu.
I haven't seen Key the Metal Idol or Devilman so I can't comment on them. Evangelion popularized these tropes even if it didn't create them. I feel like you're trying to prove a point for some kind of anti-Eva agenda though, and I'm not serious enough about this to really go at it over anime taste.
LOtGH is shit. I don't know how they made sci-fi boring but they did. I doubt Rose of Versailles or anything prior was as into character psychology as Eva was.

You watched EoE right?

Is Sup Forums a Rei board or an Asuka board?

(((You))) are not fooling anyone

And our greatest hope for the future of humanity since whitey's suicide.

Misato is the only slightly good girl.

Anime shares more values with west nationalism than modern western media.

>anime is just uninspired and cliché garbage
What isn't?

>which I think is very creative
Zambot did the dark gritty deconstruction of mecha in the 70s, and deconstructing common tropes is hardly new since mecha's been in an endless cycle of deconstructing itself every 2-3 years ever since the 70s to begin with. Eva's just another part of the mecha deconstruction/reconstruction cycle.
>Evangelion popularized these tropes
Devilman was and still is iconic.

Yes. Half of the imagery was taken directly from Devilman. When people say Eva copied Devilman most people mean EoE copied Devilman.

>youre mind
I won't even recommend kowaku no toki to a brainlet like that

closet weebs are the worst, they obviously can not come to terms that they are aroused by cartoon lolis and bunnies and little robot boys

Probably Asuka since she's part German and all.

Slavoj Zizek is pretty awesome

Japs hate you just as much as the Jews. Both of them think of you as subhuman flith who are only good for extracting money from. There’s nice ones of course, but both cultures over all are xenophobic, only pretending to like outsiders as to get money

It's not Jewish garbage, but it's soulless money grab garbage and that's basically the same thing?

Ever notice how Japanese and Western entertainment are starting to promote the same thing? No longer are the days of Fist of the North Star and DBZ. Women are constantly hypersexualized, "empowered" and promote men to be decadent and submissive. Men are portrayed as effeminate, emotional weaklings, some so much so they literally look like women. Homosexual relationships are constantly being hinted or flat out stated.

Modern Japanese entertainment is meant to get a quick buck and nothing else, and they end up promoting the same propaganda as the Jews.

Anime was fun for a while but it's gotten popular and now it's being ruined by ironic weeaboos and SJWs.
New shows aren't even that great anymore. It's time for us to put down the controllers, turn off the cartoons and move onto the next phase of our lives. Getting fit, educating ourselves with literature and becoming a true embodiment of Aryan men.

I meant creative in the most literal sense. "Deconstruction" implies taking something apart but I feel like Anno was simply contributing to a tradition. I think his contribution has shown itself to be important and have lasting effects whether it was overly influenced or not. I haven't seen Devilman, like I said, so I won't affirm or deny what you're saying about it. I saw Ideon and the movie ending definitely heavily influenced EoE, so I will say that it's highly plausible I would agree with you if I did see it.

But she's a cunt and she's mixed race.

yeah i remember when it was only the weird trailer trash types who were vocal about their anime love

>Ever notice how Japanese and Western entertainment are starting to promote the same thing? No longer are the days of Fist of the North Star and DBZ. Women are constantly hypersexualized, "empowered" and promote men to be decadent and submissive. Men are portrayed as effeminate, emotional weaklings, some so much so they literally look like women. Homosexual relationships are constantly being hinted or flat out stated.
You do realize that even in the past, these kinds of anime still outnumbered DBZ and Fist of the North Star, right?

Eat shit and die faggot, Nippon loves whites

Then I can't even say that in the past anime was relatively good, 90% of it is degenerate trash that unintentionally became propaganda.

Anime is no different than western television, you go through 99% of shit just to get something decent. Japanese have a lot of problems in their country, and the kind of filth that becomes popular shows.

I have a sneaking suspicion from your taste and apparent leftist sympathies that I may know you.

>leftist sympathies
???

>But she's a cunt
So is pol though.
>and she's mixed race.
Oh yeah. It says she's only 1/4 Japanese. The rest is American/German. Only ONE FOURTH of honorary Aryan. C'mon pol you wouldn't gas her right?

>Likes Ikuhomo

>leftist sympathies
???

I'm not a cunt I'm pretty nice. I though she was hapa. I woudn't gas her, but I would force her to live in the hapa ethnostate in socal.

>implying anime isn't the only media free from Jewish influence

We're going to build a great wall, and bears are going to pay for it.

From autistic manchildren for autistic manchildren

Post cute anime girls

I don't know a lot of weebs personally but I met one recently who took it upon himself to download 32 handpicked gigabytes of anime and out it on a thumb drive after I told him I'm not that into anime.

I powered through 3 episodes of a show called watamote later that week to be polite. I appreciate the gesture, but anime is still fucking gay.

>hapa ethnostate in socal
Damn couldn't she at least get a better ethnostate than that? This place will be a shithole after the reconquista.
C'mon she's literally a genius, she graduated from university at 14 and she's already a captain. And she has self-worth abandonment mommy issues and stuff. That's why she's a cunt. She needs a purpose. She could make such a great nazi. You can't just dump Asuka in socal.

Watamote is a good series about coming of age in the manga she grows up and stops sperging once she makes some new friends, it turns out she wasnt the one who had trouble making friends as the other girls she meets all have personal issues. She becomes that bridge that connects all the groups of people together. I recommend it.

The days of anime being about hot babes is coming to an end. Now it's all lolis, traps and zoophilia.

she doesnt need bf when she has an ever growing harem of closet lesbians

Hahaha fuckin croissant cuck

>On Sup Forums
>Not being a weeb

R_Td is more your speed.

you dumb cunts lmao

A fair amount of anime is made to cater to fetishes but there's still quite a lot of good series that get made. And at this point even anime about traps and lolis is better than most of what hollywood shits out.

Problem?

30+ weeb boards
Sup Forums is not one of them

It's an anime imageboard.

anime and western TV, as moot stated.
go to your weeb boards

>Sup Forums is not one of them
Wrong.

new

This is an anime imageboard, bucko.

fuck you. i'm training to be able to defeat communists with a single punch

>conquering Japan
>not enjoying the spoils
Why even live?

Pretty much all tv and movies in west are already copies of japanese ones. Go straight for the source.

why the fuck are you even here on a philipino instagram app if you dont like chink cartoons? why dont you wander off to your low traffic knock off

Tarkovsky was, according to fellow student Shavkat Abdusalmov, fascinated by Japanese films. He was amazed by how every character on the screen is exceptional and how everyday events such as a Samurai cutting bread with his sword are elevated to something special and put into the limelight. Tarkovsky has also expressed interest in the art of Haiku and its ability to create "images in such a way that they mean nothing beyond themselves."

A lot of influential people were weeaboos.

Nah the japs like white people quite a bit,they just don't want us living over there.

>Born in Japan
>Experienced the wonders of Japanese ethnostate
>Eternally weeb

Japan influences everyone.

>when you call anime a mistake but you really just want an excuse to have an Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums