Prepare for redpill anal insert

Guys, it just dawned on me: We are sending 1.8 million American educated dreamers to Mexico.

This is like giving Mexico a fly shot.

These dreamers will fix all of Mexico's problems, and turn it into a better place; because we trained them on how to live.

Trump is a genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZV1eqQkg2C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Guys

See right there is where I stopped reading.

>Trump is a genius

Old news.

Sage.

I meant flu shot not fly shot

Thanks for stopping by

Thanks

Did you just make a “ killers” reference to me.

youtu.be/ZV1eqQkg2C0

neat take, sir.

Can you stay on topic, please?

Thank you! It is legitimate and should be spread like a virus.

Dreamers are the usual gangbangers that you'd expect from a bunch of illegal Mexicans, and the few that actually are 'astronauts' and 'lawyers' and all that will get raped and killed like any other honky once they get back to Mexico.

Can I get a quick rundown on the implications of this?

No... we are deporting good ones as well. That's why this is going to be a win-win

Yeah, by being a typical neocon endorsed by Israel. Real genius. You fatherless the_donald highschool austists deserve to be shot in the head.

Meanwhile the rest of us realized this in 2015-2016

Yes.

We raise latinos herecin America. America is all they know. Hell, their parents taught them spanish, so no worries.

Anyways, in 15 years Mexico will be cleansed with the "white blood cells" we send into the infected part of the contentinent.

>and the few that actually are 'astronauts' and 'lawyers' and all that will get raped and killed like any other honky once they get back to Mexico.

MAGA becomes MEGA.
Make Everything Great Again

No, nobody realized this back then because the 1.8 million number came to be after Trump _took_ office by defeating Hillary by way of G.O. (God Out) better than ko

Dreamers arent shit in America. We dont need dreaming astronauts or lawuers from mexico... mexico needs them more,,, yes some will be raped but this is not Trump's fault

You hit the nail on the head buddy

> sending "dreamers" back to mexico is like giving taco-land a ?... fly shot???
> assuming you meant FLU shot.
yes it will be exactly like that.
checkem:
> send 1.8 million special snowflake muh patriarchy feminist trans-accepting LGBTQA1Y5&EC*N#2@!MP7 faggots to mexico
> mexico becomes raddled with the disease of SJWism
> autismal implosion
> hellmouth opens under mexico city
> squamous tentacled horrors from beyond reach through the veil
> entire country spirals into the outer darkness
> nothing of value was lost.

yes, we have to send these faggots back!

>1 post by this ID
>leaf
>the_donald
You're a tranny faggot, aren't you?

The liberals are fat white girls with green hair and small dick whites. The blacks are just coattailing because muhsupporterz and the dreamers are raised by catholic mexicans that trust in God's plan.

I agree. I'm not saying they shouldn't be sent back, just that they aren't gonna save Mexico. Nothing can save Mexico because it's populated by Mexicans.