Socioeconomic Strata, the Universitas of Sup Forums

Is this board filled with basement dwellers? Or are some able to afford a loftier standard of living, and have access to sources of wealth, information, and power?

It is fascinating to see a multinational batch of outcasts to gather in sucha unique way. But is this due to being at the bottom of the food chain of each respective country, or is it something more?

The next great shift in human history is upon us, will those from all corners of life stand together, united under a common ethos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZV1eqQkg2C0
youtube.com/watch?v=yg_LEiBr9K0
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ8Gtx45Fmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm an ex governor.

Ive been taken out for lunch twice this week by banks vying for my money.

>MAGA

I'm the CEO of an S&P 100 corporation, faggot.

Theres people of all ages here, from a variety of backgrounds, some professional, although fewer than the majority I think. Im just a university student and im pretty sure thats a major demographic here

I'm a chef at Wendy's and I make $14 an hour....

Good thing I live in Ontario.

well you see user, as you already know, social standing and the job one has is always 100% linked to their intelligence. It's not like normal people can read or do research or anything, Only the highest upper tier class of individuals browse pol.

Really don’t like talking about my income but it’s around 10 figures.

youtu.be/ZV1eqQkg2C0

Im a wealthy neet desu.

Data mining faggot.
/Sage

You aren't a real man's CEO unless you fire all niggers from your company

wanting to laugh is a universal trait, as is wanting to know the truth.it just so happens the folks here share my political ideals as well sometimes.

Oh, boy, a granite countertop. How can I ever be as successful as you, OP?

I'm a welfare NEET lol

Plenty of intelligent anons here OP, most smart people are quiet and lurking for happenings.

It's a fake shitty chinese counter-top user

Time to go to bed user, I think that has been quite enough data mining for you for one day mckay.

Lets forget this site even was created so you can have a good nights sleep.

That's why Pepsi-Cola (and not Coca-Cola) shall usher in our thousand year Reich

Pepsi, Sieg Heil !

3.98 Magna Cum Laude B.S. Database Admin graduating speaker

Can confirm

Im an interstellar overlord, ask me anything

fairly poor, neet, adopted. hard life teaches you more than university bullcrap in that you are immediatley put into the danger zone of the world

Do you know what a leppo is?

faggot
nigger
space nazis do not exist
ouch.

I'm in an actual bloodline of the Illuminati. That's a nebula with all of our symbolism. youtube.com/watch?v=yg_LEiBr9K0

I'm a being born into a man sent here to punish humanity, or something like that. Rods of iron, behold the right hand blah blah blah. Nobody really cares if you're not rich.

I'm from Oregon and I'm a diesel mechanic & a weed grower/seller/oil maker. I do live rent-free with my grandparents though. But I have a girlfriend and two children. Also, I'm half White and half Mexican.

Gotcha. Thanks for letting us know.

>a chef
>at Wendy's
kek
Good job on your $14 but your taxes are way higher so it isn't any better lol

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ8Gtx45Fmc

DAS IT MANE, DAS IT.
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL.

out.

Electrician

Test cause is the NWO deliberately attempting to replace productive white men with weaker people in an effort to keep everyone down so (((they))) can maintain their power and privilege. We are the only people capable of threatening their positions with creativity, which is precisely what we are doing here.

I'm fine, personally, but I'm sure our individual circumstances as well as ages vary quite a bit. I would say that this board is made up of 95%+ white males.

i own my own home, paid cash over 1 mil.
already got a blind offer for 1.7 last month. told them to fuck off.
>26yo
>white
>bought btc wehn it was 5$/1btc
im not exactly bottom of the food chain friendo

No. I own my own business. No, Sup Forums is just an image board. No, man can not become united, the gods have made sure of this.

A number of them can. What matters is how this group can increase its own resilience to the rest of the world and either outlast it or carve out a new realm.

The standards of this board have sunken extremely low. There used to be people from all kinds of different streets of life on here 5-6 years ago, also really educated people and not just neckbeards. Nowadays it's mostly just uneducated slavs and dumb Western losers that have absolutely nothing going for them. Noticed this happen in many online games, too. When the slavs take over, that usually means the educated white people left.

>shit use to be different 5 years ago before the subhumans took over
>I totally don't come here anymore on a daily basis

I came here to niggerpost
Nigger

STFU MED PACK, YOU GO INTO ITEM STORAGE

I am a working class, middle-American that works a minimum 55+ hours a week and entertains and exercises his with the glory of the knowledge of the West every day. That, and fashy memes.