Does Sup Forums prefer streams or torrents?

does Sup Forums prefer streams or torrents?
i'm a streamfag myself but im looking forward to torrenting anime bundles
any site recommendations?

pic unrelated: she's #1 on my moe list

I think we should have a Zero Hajimeru no Sho thread instead.

ddl

This bait is too obvious.
If you're not baiting streaming is a terrible choice with incredibly compressed video files.

The best torrent website is AB by miles, but since it's private choose between nyaa.pantsu.cat or nyaa.si

Also this thread will be deleted in two minutes.

>the bait is obvious but i'll respond to it anyways while also spoonfeeding dumb people instead of encouraging them to lurk
You are part of the problem, you know.

no shit im not baiting. I usually go to kissanime.ru but since they got fucked up, i use 9anime.to more often.
for me, I'd like to get bundles instead of dl'ing one by one

Streaming since I normally watch anime on my phone while laying in bed before sleep.

>streaming vs torrenting

watch knights of sidonia in 60fps vs the original stream in netflix and see the light in torrenting

but seriously torrent shit like basic shonen but things with alot going on deserve a proper download aka Redline, any OVA or movie, mushishi, katanagatari

overall its worth it, just clear the episodes after viewing or get a external HDD

ty based user

Stupid and obvious bait

I mostly stream because the shows I usually watch aren't worth downloading.

this

I can't tell if this is bait or not but prepare for the incoming shitstorm. Literally nothing wrong with streaming if you're will to except some QUALITY

I mentioned doing this one time and got called a normalfag. What the fuck ever happened to just being comfy?

Torrents. Not like it's any particular extra work & it avoids ads and occasional interruptions.

And on the small chinese HTPC it's more efficient to play in mpv than on some browser.

Did Sup Forums finally learn to ignore troll topics?

What the fuck are their real names

It'll be revealed, when they're married to each other and Yohei is a human owning a bar.

Use a laptop. They're way more comfy than phones.

I do this with a tablet streaming with plex.

watch the anime, fool

Zero & Yohei are NOT REAL NAMES

I mounted an old phone to a desk lamp that hangs over my head when laying down so I'd argue that. Or at least i used to. Nowadays i have 21-inch LCD a few feet from my bed to watch stuff on.

A post like this deserves at least 3 bans instead of just one

Becky-Lynn and Tyson

>bait or newfag who hasnt seen this exact flame war 100 times
>other anons still respond

OP here. summer '16

#news on Rizon

Is it any good?

NyaaPantsu mobile app + chromecast for the best of both worlds

Mods no longer giving a shit about board culture was the best thing to happen to Sup Forums. Weeaboos can fuck right off to /jp/ where they belong.

If you actually like full adaptations as in one novel per cour like The Devil is a part timers it's decent. Zero and Yohei's chemistry is very well done, and because of above, the world and how its magic works is set up in a way that is understandable and feels like actually thought out to me.

It does has flaws though, mostly the budget for animation and pacing but it's a very goof watch.

we're having a civilised thread/discussion here
please refrain from exhibiting behaviours similar to the so called "OG nignogs"

Thanks for your thoughts, I watched episode 1 when it aired, but didn't continue it. I will consider picking it up again because I thought it was kinda cute.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

*face fucker

I prefer downloading from IRC. That way I can bypass torrent restrictions on my net. Most direct download places are blocked.

I guess it's called XDCC.

>XD
Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums

;_;

I usually torrent, but I can't be bothered to download an episode again if I want to watch it again for some reason.

Only mods ever that actually cared were either modcat or kinomod

No user should be streaming, so OP needs to fuck off back to whatever shitty board he crossed over from.

It's painfully obvious that you're a stupid newfag. Is this whole thread bait?

>Delete the thread with nipples in the OP
>Leave the stream/rec thread up

Nice one.

Tell me more benefits of torrents

Lurk more faggot.

i have a strong feeling that anons who said its a bait are baiters

I have a strong feeling you're mentally deficient.

>being this mad over calling Sup Forums out on it's shit
I bet you've never even been to /jp/

I immensely hope this is bait
There's no way Sup Forums grew to be THIS bad

It being bait or not isn't the true issue. The true issue is the mods letting this thread stay up and not banning the culprits.

Seconding the guy who recommended Plex. Lets you watch video files from your desktop on your phone. Great if you want to watch downloads on your phone without taking up all your storage space.

Anime is not watched by perverted neckbeards any longer, but thirteen year old girls. Of course it's too hard for them to torrent.

I can maybe understand streaming the first episode of something you're undecided on but once you know that it's something you want to watch, why accept the lower quality?

the lesser of two evils

Dude, i was torrenting when i was 12. Its not hard

I just torrent from horribkesubs which are just crunchy rips anyway. The quality is poor like all streaming, I don't really see how it matters.

What the hell happened to this place?

no, but she's cute.

How is this thread still alive? And why are there so many faggots/trolls saying that they stream?

Nothing. There is as much streamfags as it used to be

the 2016 election brought a lot of faggots to Sup Forums, eventually they'll get bored of the nazi roleplay and obvious bait and come to any other board of their interest, which to nobody's surprise the one that ends up taking the biggest influx of newfags is the anime board, and as muslims redditors are built not to adapt but to change things to their liking, so you can kiss goodbye the Sup Forums culture.

No, this is now Skyrim.

I guess a lot of redditors also get tired of the moderation and echo chamber back at reddit. I tried out reddit's anime forum for a little while, but the echo chamber was unbearable. Also they moderate old anime and only permit new anime, which is really bad. I think some moderators over there shill new anime, and don't want people to talk about the old stuff.

Fucking kill yourself

they are both fucked up, their ads and popups manage to get more and more annoying

>i'm a retard and cant use add blocker