One Piece

Pudding flashback soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepace.net
youtu.be/BHAYA2mHTHw?t=50s
youtube.com/watch?v=0w4Z_t4KJGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pudding4Nakama!!!

We already had a flashback, no need for more. What needs to come now is another promise between these two.

>pudding was the hidden 10th nakama all along

G O D A
O
D
A

Sanji looks like such a dope

So Kuma helped the SH because Luffy was Dragon's son right? His last will was ensure the safety of his comrade son

I think we are getting a sort of recap flashbacks of her interactions with Sanji up til now, perhaps showing their first meeting and showing Pudding's thoughts during all of it.

Also we do need a flashback of her relationship with Lola and how they got a hold Big Mom's Vivre Card which no one is allowed to have.

>Luffy fights a real serious threat
>threat charges up his ultimate vs incapacitated luffy
>threat is about to deal final blow
>SUDDENLY [POP!] *attack disappears*
>Luffy: O-OMAI... BARSOLOMI KUMA?!

Speedreader here, a few questions:

1. If Sabo is such a special snowflake why didn't he notice burguess on his ship with his CoO?

2. What happens if Chopper eats three rumble balls in a row now?

3. Why would Big Mom want Germa's clone army if even Sanji makes them look like pieces of shit?

yes

>Two bangs and three eyes, it's Sanji's fiance!

burgess was almost dead, his 'voice' was probably not strong enough anymore

who knows

10000 clones would make sanji look like a piece of shit

Big Mom can improve on the clone technology and make better, bigger clones. Doesn't matter if Sanji's dad was too dumb to not clone his genetically altered kids instead of some literal who.

hundreds of loyal soldiers are useful for maintaining an empire
and probably soul farming, think of all the random crap she could animate with all those souls

Will Sanafags ever recover??!!

Sanji is so appreciative and devoted to Nami. They belong together.

Damn bros. Is being a beta orbiter how I get chicks irl?

R: On page 28 in chapter 850 in volume 85, there's the bento that Sanji made. When you compare to the SBS on page 188 in volume 35, you can see that it exactly matches what was the crews' favorite meals, but I can't figure out the food on the left of the sandwich. Is it Brook's favorite food, which wasn't written in volume 45's SBS? Please tell me. P.N. OP girl

O: Ok. You've looked at this a lot. While making Pudding's bento, he was thinking of them in his heart! It was that kind of scene. It's full of the crews' favorite foods. And that amount. He wasn't just thinking about making it for just one girl...Well, here's the menu.

Meat - Luffy
White rice - Zoro
Seasonal fish - Ussop
Pasta - Sanji
Hamburger - Franky
Sandwich - Robin
Mikan - Nami
Chocolate - Chopper

And of course there's the one item you couldn't figure out, and the correct answer is the curry for Brook! Brook loves curry, but his eating manners are terrible, so Sanji doesn't really let him eat it.

She's being called the fiance because the marriage hasn't gone thru and never will.

Nami will pound the bun when they get off the island.

Don't post 3dpd garbage on Sup Forums.

This art is garbage please stop before it's too late tumblr

Why is it that sanafags only post fanart? They're just as delusional as sanji

>sanafags
>fags
>s
lol

Why hasn't Sanji used knives yet this arc? He allows himself to use them when "fighting" food, as seen against Wanze, so why not?

Perhaps he'll pull them out when they encounter Katakuri on the Sunny. His sword skills were even mentioned by Judge this arc, so is there a possibility?

Maybe..but I think its more likely he teams up with Jimbe and just kicks the shit out of Kata. Mochi-making is a two man sport.

>Le epic Sanji with knives is Yonkou level meme
S

Is sanji actually the best swordsman on the crew!?

>His sword skills were even mentioned by Judge this arc

What chapter?

>Learned swordsmanship from the Jobsmoke family
It's probably best he doesn't use them and save himself further embarrassment

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

That gilr really looks like my kataomoi

he hasn't really had a fight this arc, at least not in a kitchen against food

The main problem I had with your shitpost is the idea that Luffy remembers Kumas name

>brook loves curry

is there a reason not to like this skeleton?

The final boss is _____

The Sea Devil

Yoohoo.

Just got Burning Blood. It's so colourful. Is there a decent edit of the New World arc or anything post-Punk Hazard for the anime? I really don't want to watch 99% filler.

reminder that the final arc will be about zorro and how his teacher in his childhood killed his own daughter

onepace.net

Where do most Haki-using pirates even learn it?

He said decent.

Milk this while you can.

Sanji is a fucking joke of a character, holy shit. To think that WCI was supposed to redeem all the times he failed ever since the timeskip

any good stories where chopper gets his cute ass plowed?

I forgot, where is sanji's family?
Also, wouldn't it be quicker for Beg to run instead of tank?

Kill your worthless self

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Reminder your post doesn't stop SaNami from happening :)

Why are One Piece threads so shit?

No edit could save that disaster.

youtu.be/BHAYA2mHTHw?t=50s
How do you edit this to look good?

Have you ever considered visiting DBS threads during American hours?

>post yfw there is no chapter next week

And your post doesn't stop SaNami from not happening :^)

There are 800 One Piece episodes now.

NOT AGAIN

I can't wait for the series to be finished so we can get a seasonal remake like BNHA or something like HxH2011.

It's never ending, because Oda probably has already cloned himself. Manga and anime are here to stay.

My post is not supposed to anything other than remind you because Sana is already happening ;)

It reflects the quality of the show

all the original voice actors will be dead though

WHERE MY BLACKBEARDAWGS AT?

Dragon Ball ended twenty years ago and still had a lot of games and stuff like that. One Piece is a much bigger deal in Japan, so I expect it to have a similar effect.

>SaNa is super canon guise for realsies, look at all this proof
>Only posts fanart and tries to pass his head headcanon as some form of absolute law. When is obvious that Oda doesn't give a fuck about your crackship
So this... is the power.... of shipping... Woah, it really awakens my devil fruit....
>

Great, then we're going to be stuck with shit like this. Just don't introduce more waifubaits, I guess.

One Piece is about adventure. I don't see the Strawhats going on space adventures, so that probably won't happen. We might get some good movies and video games though.

Is that the Groke in the background?

Well I wasn't specifically referring to universe 6 saga I posted, just Super overall. And it's shit. Video games sure, Xenoverse series has been really fun.

>Hurrrrr durrrrr dbs threads are super shit so one piece threads are okay
Pathetic

Yeah, np matter what you say it still wont stop SaNami from happening. That's the beauty of it :')

Yup. But Both GT and Super are about fighting people and deities way above what the cast was capable of at the end of Z.

If there is one thing One Piece did well, it's that it established the people at the top. Once Luffy beats the final boss(who will probably be Blackbeard) there's no one stronger left.

So no sense of interesting exploration or plausible threats. Sure, there might be some pirate coming out of retirement or hungry up and comers, but that can support a movie at best, not an entire series.

So I would not be worried.

>mfw Oda already give up at feeding every possible ship and just deliver SaNa at every chapter.
>mfw LuHan cover.
Oda start pushing canon ships with alarming rate.

>we got a cover spread instead of knowing what happened to Barto
>it's a double issue chapter as well

If you think this is bad just think about the state of these threads during the foreshadowed final war
>Even a bigger scale that Marineford
>A metric fuckton of relevant characters
>Dozens of characterfags coming out of the woods that will try to put his favourite character above everyone else
>Jobberposting reaches a level that puts the crying judge reveal threads to shame
>"XCHARACTER BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER" Over and over again
>You remember all that tiresome powerlevel shit about Cracker vs Doflamingo? That's will be fucking nothing you better prepare
>Hackposter eternaly lurking these threads + shipperfags.
You think this is bad? These threads haven't hit rock bottom yet boyo, buckle up

Based Jinbro shutting the Sanafags up.

>user still believes "that person" is Sanji.

Who is she talking about then? We see Sanji there, tho. I just want to know more about this joke.

Pudding secretly lusts for a big fat fish cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=0w4Z_t4KJGc

What did she mean by this?

this week episode were´nt too bad OP animoe its only good on a battle episode tho.

Please no

Does Luffy have better COO than Sanji? He was the first one to notice BM's slash as well.

I know Oda says Sanji's specialty is CoO, but it seems like everyone has better CoO than him.
>inb4 bean
If Sanji fought Katakuri it's obvious he would get stomped.

Is this the biggest betrayal in One Piece?

Obviously, yes.The real question is if Oars and Moria could've defeated Big Emperor?

>TFW Sanji's gonna lose his left hand man status once Jimbe joins

Why on earth does Oda hate Sanji so much?

>mfw robin doesn't want to dock with them because she used to get raped when she was 16
Oda thats just too much

Oda is a hack

>never mention dicking again
NaRo confirmed boys.

That's what he told Dragon but really he let them live because Zoro's resolve.

How the fuck are they going to escape from this? Obviously they'll bake the cake, but that can't go as planned. Sanji will probably need to help, but how are the conditions for that be met? They can't even escape with Katakuri on the Sunny, even if they managed to get away from BM.

I feel like the arc has a lot left, more than we'd think. Germa has to be involved in the escape too, they've got their clone army with them.

That's a good question, Robin really fucked them over.