ITT - Anime Secrets

Please keep the "blogging" to a minimum as not to upset sensitive anons.

I'll start: if a show ends with no sequel on the horizon I dream up a fan fiction-tier conflict scenario with the remaining alive characters because I just can't imagine them being happy forever after

>non-anime picture
shit thread

I think old anime look like shit.
Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of old anime that I love, but I think modern anime looks so much better in terms of color.

got damn it

You like washed out colors and uniformly thin fuzzy outlines?

99% of Sup Forums won't get this

even most people on /m/ don't get this

>even most people on /m/ don't get this
user...easy on the elitism.

It's because some fuck memed that ZZ is bad

Which it isn't at all, ZZ is great and probably one of the best series in the franchise.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves now..

I've imagined myself in the world of Bleach and what my abilities would be as a Shinigami

>You like washed out colors and uniformly thin fuzzy outlines?
What are you talking about?

Lets try to cut down on the use of hyperbole user. How about you claim most people won't get this?

You'd have to be delusional to believe most people here wouldn't remember this. I could fathom someone not knowing a popular anime but this is on a whole other level of meme.

>spoiler
I can, it just takes killing every mother fucker in the radioactive wasteland who looks at you wrong and isn't sorry about it.

The real question is how old you were when you still did this.

I stopped watching samflam after 7 episodes

Did you even get to Chopping Chimpanzee?

>but I think modern anime looks so much better in terms of color.

That's no even the meme. The opening was called anime ja nai.

I self insert myself into everything. When I write my books it will literally take my favourite influences from everything.

I drop almost everything I pick up in a given season. If I wasn't able to pirate anime at this point I'd probably have dropped the hobby apart from fondly remembering old stuff every now and again.

I just turned 36 last month so... 36.