Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153778
strawpoll.me/13576348/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lala. She's pure perfection.

That's not Centorea.

This stale copypasta again?
Kill yourself.

I haven't seen MonMusu, but Papi's my favourite.

She's too flat.

You should, the animation is actually not bad. You will also discover who the true Best Girl is.

I like her a lot because we don't see her tits that much.

I dont remember the manga that well,
was it confirmed she is an actual death god that keeps bringing the MC back to life sice the other girls keep managing to kill him? I kind of recall something like that

I want Papi to sit on my face

Maybe one day when I have nothing in my backlog.

Very cute

Papi is my least favourite of the girls. At least Suu is a yuri machine, papi is just an excuse to have a loli thats "totally legal".

Why didn't they just turn this into a hentai, again? Its so close to being one its pointless to pussyfoot around it just at the end.

The fuck is being rubbed there, is he retarded?

PIPIPIPIPI

He is helping her lay an egg

Not enough hmanga

What would a talonjob from Papi feel like?

No.
She only visits the afterlife to take Darling's soul to the other side. According to her, he's the one (with his will) that comes back to life. What you say is because some low quality translation made from korean scans where released first.
Also, I do believe that she has something to do with it but she doesn't want to say a thing and keep it as a secret

She's an actual death god, but Kurusu brings himself back to life through sheer willpower and unnatural endurance. It's why she got interested in him in the first place.

Someone didn't read the latest chapters.

>Someone didn't read the latest chapters.
Please explain

But user, the best girl will shine in the 2nd season if there will be any. Fucking damn it, worse animes without any popularity got a 2nd season while monmusu hadn't a shit

Lala is a legitimate reaper, she can do more that just visit the river styx.

Yes, we know about that since ch 30.
But she doesn't help darling.

Reminder for anyone who didn't know that translated ch53 is out

Sorry I thought you were saying no to both of his questions.

I want to ______ Rachnera's ______

It's weird that Papi didn't wanted to help rescue Suu. I know that she didn't helped with this because she already had a shared arc

Good taste brother, but I prefer Mero.

>Mero
Explain why. She always seemed like the most boring of the bunch. Especially when both she and Miia are naked in the manga I sometimes find it hard to tell them apart.

Good choice. Mero a cute.
>can't see the big differences in their personalities and their physical differences
New reading the mango?

Mero has a lot of appealing qualities in my eyes. She's not vindictive towards any of the other girls like Miia or Cerea can get. Her fashion sense and the way she holds herself is something I adore. The way she geeks out about marine biology and tragedies is also a huge factor for me, I'd love to spend days talking about that stuff with her. She's caring, she's smart, she's regal, there's so much positivity to her character about her especially when put in a cast of jealous whores. I've loved her since the day her introduction chapter was put out and that's not changing any time soon.

Those are respectable points, user. I understand now.

When they are naked in the manga they are both big-tits girls with long hair, pointy ears, and long tails from the waist-down. It takes me a moment to realize who is who sometimes.

worship, epigyne

brush, fangs

I want to rub her tail.

I want to be wrapped in her tail

Wrong image. Here, let me fix that for you.

She is not my favourite girl since horsepussy is offputting, but if there is a single winner in the end of the series, I hope it's her. She is so sweet and loyal.

If she wasn't a horse and her tits were just a bit smaller she'd be best girl

>tits were just a it smaller
But user she needs them to feed baby centaurs!
Besides we need a giant tit character from the main harem.

I like just about everything about her, she has a great body all around, I just don't find myself interested in her romantically, but I still like her character. Miia is the girl for me.

Even if they were scaled down just a but they'd still be huge. A nice D rather then F or whatever she is

all girls are best, but sadly they are stuck in a harem manga and not paired up with different guys and presented in their own story arcs that intertwine every now and then

Miia is cute because she quickly realized that just sticking her boobs in Darling's face won't work with all these hot girls around. She started trying to learn how to cook, got herself a job, etc. She deserves to save her tribe and bring them Darling's seed.

Yeah I love their designs and personalities, but I feel that they are held back by the need to worship the [Insert yourself here] character's dick. I really wish they could grow up one by one, find themselves partners, and drop out of the "race" one by one, but we all know this is not how harem mangas go.

If this were like Tsurezure Children there would definitely some positive dynamics but you would also lose the dynamics between the girls themselves. Suu wouldn't be as cute if she wasn't besties with Papi and it would be a detriment to both their characters. I'm not black and white on this though so maybe there could be some common ground between the two. This is all hypothetical because discussing it won't change reality but it is fun to talk about.

I can see you're a man of culture. Here, have a cuckfish

actual best girl coming through

This is the one girl I wouldn't date. I am not man enough for that.

what a fag

I am not stitching tits she throws around back onto her. She is like a regular human girl but even higher maintenance.

>This is all hypothetical because discussing it won't change reality but it is fun to talk about.
unless we kidnap the Crab of course

I think crushing his spirits in a cell with only drawing materials for our own amusement would be detrimental to the happy go lucky feeling of the manga.

>I am not stitching tits she throws around back onto her
>not keeping it in your pocket so you can grope her at any time

details details..we'll work out something

Until she shoots 17 rounds into you because her nipple got pinched on something sharp in your pocket.

...Not sure why that popped in the head.

How about...

Yeah the manga is fun but it got a bit stale at that point. Still I am glad something like that managed to become so popular and provide so much entertainment. A shame we don't se to be getting another season of the anime.

Since all girls are equally eligible for marriage, clearly the best girl is the girl with the biggest girls.

She is a slut that lets random men grope her! No!

I still look forward to it every month. I think the hiatuses have been a bit of attrition to the regulars of the manga. Month to month is hard enough without two month breaks. That's just me being selfish though. Crabman not working himself to death is also a good thing in the long run. I would also love to see a second season. Maybe after this extra long arc with its several subarcs would make a good ending point for the second season enough to actually get it.

The Crawling Chaos in a nutshell:

>Phantasmagoric Hair
>Black Sclera
>Yellow Iris Eyes
>Dark Tanned Skin
>Prankster Personality
>"Faceless God"

Doppel is truly the Superior Girl.

It was a misunderstanding! All the girls let Darling-kun grope them.

That eyeball is so big there surely isn't space for a brain.

polish, booty.

What, already?
Did the dump happen on Sup Forums?

Still smarter than 99% of another girls

Here:

Why does darling have wide feminine hips?

Crabman's trying to turn you specifically into a homo.

>The bee actually lactate royal jelly
My dick achieved singularity. I seen some people joking around about it during the raw release day. I didn't think it would be true

Welcome to Musume Nirvana, friend. To ascend even further beyond, get a cosplay girlfriend.

Sexier than eating her vomit like in real life.

I want to be /ss/'d by Rachnee!~

You're too old.

strawpoll.me/12153778

none. i like all the girls.

>3D

Nice meme. Upboated

(You)

I enjoy sex with children and imagine they are aliens.

Do you?

You fucking idiots.

From that thread on /c/

Yeah, no thanks.

reposting from an old thread

strawpoll.me/13576348/

All these girls are borderline geriatric shit. I don't understand why people think its still taboo (in fucking 2017) to start grooming 8 year old girls and watch them grow up and go through puberty. Mennonites do it around here all the time. We need more preteen monster girl shows so we can imagine things like this when we are getting intimate with our young girlfriends.

Also aliexpress, jlist and 1night love story store has some good accessories. Claire's at your local mall use to have some good neko, rabbit, dog and even reptile fetish stuff from time to time.

Holy shit. Fuck off.

You're a fucking idiot too. Nice going.
Kill yourself.

Why are some if the furry and scalie girls even on here? Was this on u18 chan or something?

All girls are best girl.
Lala still the bestest

The shitters are here, took them a while. It was too good to have a thread with actual discussion.

Hello thereMr. DarkGenesis327

What discussion? It was the same as always with people posting "best" girl and just girl posting.
Don't kid yourself.

Good threads can't happen because retards like that are still around.

Just ignore him.