I saw this girl on the homepage. I know nothing about her, only that Sup Forums doesn't like her, why is that...

I saw this girl on the homepage. I know nothing about her, only that Sup Forums doesn't like her, why is that? Isn't she supposed to be Sup Forums's mascot? You're supposed to bow before her and make a reverence, she's your Queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3vlGuqg2U8
picosong.com/ug9N/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your swimming instructor is ready.
youtube.com/watch?v=c3vlGuqg2U8

She's my wife.

>Sup Forums doesn't like her
Is this true? But how can that be? Sup Forums loves cute things and she's the cutest.

there... you happy now >>/jp/

People don't like her that much, but there's always people who does. In my opnion she's cute.
She's from an anime show, I don't see why the fuck she wouldn't be admitted here on Sup Forums

i watched this webm yesterday and i was completely stunned. then i went back and watched episode 9 of CG and took a bunch of screenshots of her. how did i not notice her before? i didn't think someone could be this perfect

>next Sup Forums mascot
Soon.

Sorry this isnt 7chan

>KaedexTakeP animu when?
regretfully never... but the doujins will keep this ship alive

>drunk Yuki
Producer's gonna carry that weight.

I'm here for the kong but CATS is fine too.

Being on the homepage doesn't make you a mascot. Otherwise that photo of a docked space shuttle was the mascot at one point.

Yotsuba is now and forever the Sup Forums mascot due to the name.

So where's the extra work (and more importantly: money) for Hayamin due to being Cinderella Girl?

picosong.com/ug9N/

KONCHIKICHIN

KONCHIKICHIN

YKDB a good

>top rated Sae-han pic on Pixiv

Kaede and the cakes doing cute cake things anime?

We can't have nice things. I'm sorry.

never lose hopw

>hopw
Hopping On Producer Willy?

by any means!

>the early bird gets the (trouser) worm

The cutest

>4chans mascot
>Queen
>homepage

The fuck is this reddit bait.

TakeP is THE man

I want to brush Uzuki's hair

>that rendition with simple instruments that sounds like some kind of children's school performance
Is there a name for this kind of music? Sounds comfy.