Transgender Woman Breast-Feeds Baby After Hospital Induces Lactation

Oy vey its a miracle!

>Within a month, according to the journal Transgender Health, the woman, 30, who was born male, was producing droplets of milk. Within three months — two weeks before the baby’s due date — she had increased her production to eight ounces of milk a day. In the end, the study showed, “she was able to achieve sufficient breast milk volume to be the sole source of nourishment for her child for six weeks,” according to the journal.

>Dr. Tamar Reisman and Zil Goldstein, a nurse practitioner, of the Mount Sinai Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery in New York, say the case illustrates that, in some circumstances, modest but functional lactation can be induced in transgender women who did not give birth or undergo surgery. “We believe that this is the first formal report in the medical literature of induced lactation in a transgender woman,” said the study’s authors, Dr. Reisman and Ms. Goldstein, a transgender activist and program director at the center. They were not immediately available for comment on Thursday.

>But in the case published in Transgender Health, it is not known whether breast milk from this kind of induced lactation is equivalent to milk produced after giving birth by women who are not transgender. “We all want to have the same experiences as women,” Maria Clifford, 38, a British transgender mother who has been using a surrogate to breast-feed her child, said on Thursday. “We need further testing and evidence to show that these drugs aren’t going to cause harm to the baby.” “Breast milk is the most important product for the development of a child,” Ms. Clifford added. “We need to make sure it’s pure and hormone free.”

nytimes.com/2018/02/15/health/transgender-woman-breast-feed.html

>Reisman and Goldstein
Every fucking time.

Good for them. Maybe if Transwomen can begin to perform the functions of bio women they will not kill themselves as often and bigots will learn to accept them.

EVERY

>>Dr. Tamar Reisman and Zil Goldstein

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

BAPHOMET RISES !
NWO ! NWO!

>implying the lightbringer won't annihilate the international clique and bring about the next golden age

Foolish child.

Once that kid grows up and realizes he was drinking literal man milk from his twisted tranny parent-thing, he is going to do worse than shoot up a school, mark my words.

gonna be funny as shit when male milk makes it retarded or gives it a prion disease

i dont understand how this is news. my gf(male) lactates all the time from just her normal HRT

>Once that kid grows up and realizes he was drinking literal man milk from his twisted tranny parent-thing, he is going to do worse than shoot up a school, mark my words.
:^)

Something tells me society will have progressed a little farther by then and the kid won’t even notice and/or care where his milk came from.

Literally commit double suicide you subhuman trannies. That or sort your shit out. You are experiencing gender dysphoria and are corrupting our youth. That should be a crime dealt with by lynching.

>transgender women who did not give birth
well how would they

Oy vey, bigot

Stop this ride before I start dealing with it through the use of LSD and irony

Uterus transfers. They’re working on it now. They’re also working on artificial ones that perform the same functions. Junior will be reality soon enough.

>implying this is bad for the Right-Wing
>implying this is not mainly in (((big))) cities
>implying (((big))) cities are not lefty, non-whites and marxist strongholds
>implying these folks ain't finna poz and cull themselves and their "progeny" into annihilation

I can predict every single vote he'll cast, who his friends will be, the sort of music he'll listen to, etc etc

I'm trans and even I think that's disgusting.