This Secular Jew Is Opening The Eyes of Black Men

This man has given agency to all black people and illustrated to us what it feels like to be a white person everyday. This wasn’t white guilt guile; this man actually put his lives work in line to illustrate something that ultimately culminate in a film, which for two hours through high-definition 3D lenses, told me what it actually meant to be black men in power. This movie is bigger than Barack Obama, this is what respectable black power; where black people chose their own leaders through traditional African rituals. After this movie I have to reassess my position on the jews and you should do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_(sociology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will never be able to red-pill niggers. They are animals. Their minds simply do not work like a normal human's.

No, Stan Lee is a fucking megajew and he's exploiting naive niggers into working against American culture while also raking in mega shekels.

Nogs are consumers now. You understand that by giving nigs the false belief that they are on equal footing with white people, Jews undermind America, which whether you believe it or not is still a white majority nation.

You are not the Jews ally, black people. They see you as sub-human cattle and tools to create division in America.

Except the Jews only helped black people who were already rich to begin with in this film.

This jew is different. This movie is different. Stan lee did not have a double agenda. This is a new era Jew not the one you read in the textbooks. This movie did not talk about America, this movie is about Africa. This movie gives us black men an African identity never seen before.

All jews have a double or even a triple agenda and you are a bona fide dumbass if you didn't already know that.

Leave this place and never return.

Stan Lee is petting your low IQ ego with a fantasy story that has no historical bearing or relevance to any "black civilization" that has ever existed, and you took the bait. You vastly underestimate the eternal jew.

tldr youre a dumb nigger and the jews are laughing their assses off at you.

Go read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion before you ever post here again, chimp.

>This man has given agency
Stop right there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_(sociology)

I'm going to quote jewpedia on your ass, yes. You think that a JEW that invented a fictional black fascist in WHITE 1960s gave AGENCY to a race of people living in segregation?

You just devalued an entire race of people on a Jew's whim. Based on consumerism, nonetheless. Think about that for a second.

They killed "X" because he (((knew)))...

Bruthas and Sistas have a LONG way to go before they catch up to 58 years ago. I am shamed...

You are both perpetrating an idea of the jew that has long passed and expecting me to read a book that was published in 1903. There is a new road to Zion that you can't fathom. The world has changed more in the last 15 years then ever before. This is a new jew and some I might even consider an ally.

>new jew

lmao you must be some underage millenial faggot. Kikes havent changed in 2000 years and in fact are only pushing harder for globalisation.

Youre either a really clueless pavement ape or an actual jew.

Either way just kys.

I could give two fucks about Malcolm X. He was a Black Muslim imam who had an agenda of his own. He was a failure at life and used the struggle of the poor black men as his agenda to rise to power. If you actually read his book and respect him as an intellectual you are just as dumb as he was.

You mean like,Hitler...

Well I did. And his point still stood. Even in today's age.

The jews has the highest IQ among all races. I've had jewish classmates, friends, and professors. How many jews have you actually spoken to and dissected for information. The jewish question is harder than we can understand in a single book. What clue do you know that I don't and the jews doesn't already have covered.

Wow. You should seek help.

Let me remind that Malcolm X was illiterate until he was imprisoned which means he did not know how to read and write, both of which he learned in prison. Do you expect this man to know extensively about a jew when he see ones. Malcolm X was a LARPIng race baiter who did not have extensive knowledge of race. He got his teaching from Elijah Muhammed and who doesn't have any significant quotes about the jews.

poor little white boi

Stan lee is such a jew he jewed other jews out of their paychecks by taking credit for their work

stan is a fraud

GROTH: At the risk of sounding partisan, let me ask you this: every time I read something by Stan or see Stan speak publicly, I’m struck by how obvious a bullshit artist he is. Was he always that way?

ROZ KIRBY: Yeah.

KIRBY: Yes. Yes, I knew Stan when he was a young boy.

ROZ KIRBY: He was Mr. Personality. That’s what he was.

KIRBY: If you ever get to talk with Joe Simon, Simon will tell you exactly what the hell Stan Lee was. He was just a little wise guy, and he came from a family that was upper-middle class, and he could do whatever he liked. He could say whatever he liked. I’ll be frank with you. We considered him a pain in the ass. He grew up to be exactly what we considered him.

man. half of all the relevent people are of jewish heritage. so much of hollywood is them. how did this happen? what were the whites doing to allow this>

How exactly was this man a race baiter? He wanted Barry Goldwater to win in the 1964 election, so that blacks could "wake up". He literally called people who voted for Democrats and civil rights laws "chumps" and "traitors to their race" because they were being played like fiddles. You could see that exemplified in today's society.

Dude went to jail in the late 40s and early 50s. That Jew quote was made in 1965. I'm sure he would have time to understand the Jews and politics after that point.

real BBC here and i easily detect this weak ass b8, chaim

as for being allies, ya we pound your tight asses and also inseminate your daughters, wives, and sisters... and now we get a bit more for the sake of jewish political dominance. really digging this whole ally thang just as long as you keep offering us your tight asses

Malcolm X was a religious leader who advocated half-assed racial theocracy. He is a pebble to the jewish mountain. I'm actually offended you used his quote to convince me. His name brings no fear to the jew. What the jew fears is actually sciences and credible institutional scholars not some drug addict, felon, race pimp.

thats what a chaim larping as a black would say

anyway, I try to invite black brothas to shabbats that I know around the area, tell them its "free food"
Jews don't know how they are getting them and cant say no because that makes it seem racist and eating with somebody makes people grow closer so I hope to see a few Jewprincess/Black bull relationships forming up.
Its popcorn.

i advise all brothas out there to do the same and lead our people into the vaginas of our allies- the supreme ashkenazi race

Stan screwed Kirby and Ditko.

This was the drive behind McFarlane and others that split from Marvel and created Image Comics.