Would you have made the sacrifice?

Would you have made the sacrifice?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=3311012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I'd rather be a deformed cripple my whole life, knowing that I literally denied my dream from myself only because one stupid mistake.

I would sacrifice all of Sup Forums

my only question is why he only raped casca

Obviously.
I like my friends and all, but after being tortured for a full year, a full fucking YEAR, having lost ability to walk, talk or do anything, have my face deformed and have no chance at doing anything in my life ever again, but if I just sacrifice my friends and family, I get to be a fucking GOD. Not even a question. Be practically dead or be a fucking God.
I wouldn't. Suicide sounds like a better option to my pussy brain than killing everyone I know and love. Fuck.

Sure my friends suck anyway

Without much thought.
Anyone who wouldn't is not a normal person. They'd be a saint.
You don't need to be an evil bastard to make such an obvious deal.

>nah I'd rather be a miserable cripple for the rest of my life

Here's my interpretation: the only valuable thing in Griffith's life was Guts, and this is clearly expressed when he mentions how he was the only one that made him forget his dream. We already know of the events that transpired after Guts abandoned the Band of the Hawk and the ruin that it brought upon Griffith. Through raping Casca, Griffith was trying to make Guts understand how he had felt upon being abandoned by soiling the one thing Guts loved most in the world.

i dont really get the point of doing it. what do you get besides eternal life.

>tfw no friends to sacrifice

Why not?

Here's thing about the sacrifice, Griffith's ambition would have still cost the lives of most of the band of the hawk regardless of failure or victory. No one in this thread let alone most people in general have anything they are willing to sacrifice their loved ones for the sake of accomplishing. Fuck Griffith

No
Immortality must get extremely boring after a while

I dont even know what to sacrifice, I dont have a lot to look forward. Of course I have my parents and I would never do this to them.
Tbh, Id rather ask to be euthanasied if I were as fucked up as Griffith After his trip in the tower. What would have happened to him,had he refused to sacrifice anyway? Would he go to hell? Would the GH and apostle just fuck off being all disapointed?

Yes, the Band of the Hawk pledged their lives to Griffith in order to help him obtain his dream. They literally signed up to die for his ambitions.

Griffith put himself in that situation.

power?
what dumbfuck of a question is that?

No. Dude just buy a wheelchair lmao

If I had no tongue and was too weak to kill myself, then probably

>What would have happened to him,had he refused to sacrifice anyway? Would he go to hell? Would the GH and apostle just fuck off being all disapointed?
He was fated to be femto, this could not have happened

And? Do you think people just "oh, my bad" and get over lost literally everything?

No

He would be dragged to that tormented souls thing that dragged that Caterpillar Count.

stop talking shit, he just raped her to appear again in the world in a "non espiritual" way.

Unironic question, shouldn't Griffith have enjoyed being crippled since this way Guts would always stay with him and take care of him? I mean he gave Griffith more intimacy and tenderness in those few hours than he had in all the years before that.

No, that only happened because the Count died from his injuries.

Huh. That make sense.
Btw, what would have happen if he said yes?
Im mean, he was already a demon.

He'd become a double demon.

No. He raped her to show Guts who's boss.
The fact that she survives, has her and Guts kids becoming tainted by the evil of Femto's seed, the demon child being born, getting near an apostle to get eaten and become the new flesh body of the fifth demon lord was not planned by the God Hand from the beginning.
But the God Hand are smart, they're very adaptable, and their leader has a really really really big brain. Making use of the available resources, manipulating events a little bit so that the favorable outcome is made possible is not that much of a problem for a bunch of demon lords who have been doing that shit for a thousand years.

>mistake

Yeah, i find that hard to believe.
Although they didn't intend the Skull Knights recue, is much more like the fact that Casca would survive anyway, thus carrying Femto's demon semen.

oh fuck off

dying in battle is not the same as being sadistically torn apart, raped, and eaten by demons in a hell scape

he would've been healed

>You'll never have Guts care for you intimately and tenderly.
Why even live?

The God Hand would have found another way how to reincarnate Femto into the mortal world.

Your sacrifice has to be people you actually care about, user

Uh no! Actually the behelit apostle was told to delay it so they could lure Guts and Caska over to the tower so Griffith could make his dark entrance. That kid decided to mix himself in there to put a weakness into Griffith.

I do care about you, user.

>shouldn't Griffith have enjoyed being crippled since this way Guts would always stay with him and take care of him?
I believe Griffith loved Guts at one point, but I think the last thing he wanted was to be pitied and be seen as helpless by the people who used to look up to and follow him.

He could have had a peaceful life as a normal person, but he refused it.

Haven't used this in a while.

>daily reminder that Guts cradled Griffith in his arms like a damsel in distress

Every time I stop feeling angry at Griffith, I remember Guts talking to Zodd while casually holding Griffith on his lap as if Griffith was his child or his wife, and I'm suddenly angry again.

But as Void says it was all predestined.
I don't think he would fuck Casca just for the sake of it or some other emotion, its clear that as Femto he didn't care about Guts or anyone else.

You don't believe the Moon Child to be Griffiths body, do you?

Probably. The regular apostle deal seems kind of shitty, since you could end up with a truly garbage form, but joining the demonic pantheon when you're consigned to life as a pathetic cripple must be pretty tempting.

You choose your form though.

>I don't think he would fuck Casca just for the sake of it or some other emotion, its clear that as Femto he didn't care about Guts or anyone else.
He shows that he doesn't care about Guts anymore by insulting him in front of his eyes, while Guts is powerless to do anything to stop the slaughter.
Now that he's a god hand, he can be an evil jerk instead of an emotionally dependent human.

>Would you have made the sacrifice?
i'd imagine most normal people would if they were in griffith's situation

No, you don't.

I think he found not having to care anymore liberating, and him raping Casca was a way of him testing his new power of not giving a fuck.

Let's not forget that Griffith was an emotional little bitch before that.

Post your berserk powerlevel

That's my point, as I see it Femto don't care at all, even to do it as an insult.
He sees guts as nothing.
Iirc the first time he appeared on the manga he didn't even remember Guts at first.

I don't know what I would sacrificing and more importantly, am I required to do anything after becoming an apostle?

Griffith got to choose his form though. Is that only for god hands?

I also thought Rosine chose hers because she looked exactly the way she'd wanted to.

Just be your true evil self.
You can do whatever the fuck you want. Even kill other apostles.

>tfw you only own the first volume and the dvd set of the 97 anime

this fall i'll buy all of them

>that qt casca

why did it have to be this way bros

Realistically speaking, would the sacrifice have been avoided if Guts had pumped Griffith's womb full of his big black swordsman seed?

i think that caska could be seen as the second soul of the band of hawks,the first is griffith with his ambition and than others members.
With the sacrifice griffith kill the body of his army and with the blood he gain he was able to reborn as femto.
After that he also destroy the spirit and the idea of the band by raping casca,the only woman in the army.
I also like to think that griffith was in love with her but in order to get power he had to deal with the princess and he secretly felt himself cucked by guts

>I also like to think that griffith was in love with her
I'm sorry but you're honestly retarded.

Guts isnt gay tho

Link to that image set? I remember you posting it in another Berserk thread but I was too afraid to ask.

griffiths aren't gay idiot

I know, I'm just speaking hypothetically here.

The image I posted is a very rare lewd Griffith that's not on the artist's main page (I saved it from Sup Forums). But here's the rest pixiv.net/member.php?id=3311012

No. But then again I wouldn't be a fucking faggot who would be in that situation.
This so-called "genius" as alleged by anonymous fuccbois is a fucking retard.

We gotta believe that Farny and Shierke will succeed. We gotta.

Who Casca wants to see?
Griffiths? Guts? Femto's dick?

the new anime isnt that bad

Is Griffith homosexual?

Bisexual at the very least.

Im missing a couple, sadly.

what publisher?

i thought dark horse was responsible for the english release?

i know it's a weird hypothesis but i like to think that

Panini Comics. Im from Brazil

All of these are true. There's is no sole motivation for one's actions. It is ignorant for us to assume only one thing can guide the acts of a megalomaniac.

Favorite aspect of it?

the music during the berserker armor parts is phenomenal

>You don't believe the Moon Child to be Griffiths body, do you?
Partially. I think the body would've formed regardless, considering the sacrifice was already made. He just happened to come by the child who requested being mixed in there to sway causality in Guts' direction.

>rape
didn't look like one to me

Alright, I Guess that in Griffith case, causality had to make this happen
But what happen if a normal guy have a behelit and pussy out( rightfully so) of the deal?
Let s take Ganishka or the count case for instance, would they go to hell if they had refused the sacrifice the first time ? Or is there only the hell spiral After death?

That snail apostle must have been french before sacrificing everything he loved
Serioisly you must be retarded to choose such a form, I think it's not a choice

Also I have a question regarding Locus, Grunbeld and the Hunter, were they apostle prior to Griffith recruting them in the new band of the hawk?
Or did he ascend them After this?
Their form are quite more graceful compared to other apostle

I can keep my dick out of princess twats, thank you very much

I have all of them.
38 books of pure enjoyement, though Il only missing that compilation of colored illustration

>That snail apostle must have been french before sacrificing everything he loved
Kek. I just assumed he has multiple forms and that happens to be his least powerful one. Maybe he really fucking loves snails and becomes a giant maneating snail when he's angry.

Hope you go for it man. I want to own them all one day
Guts can't have nice things.... Just wait for the eclipse 2.0 moment in the coming chapters
Is that some special edition?

Nice. Heard it will take a while before we get 39 translated. What really sucks about berserk is how expensive it is compared to most manga.

German, french and Japanese versions are all like 5/7 euro's. But the English dark horse ones are 12/15 euro's here.

>eclipse 2.0

At least Miura will never harm Shierke.

Griffith literally did nothing wrong.

7 euros in France for most manga, but some are at 8 now, it depends with the editor I Guess
When I was a kid, it was 6.50, and I think it will keep on getting higher, 12 for a manga would really piss me off and make me read the scan

hanging out at the FNAC reading off the shelves until you get kicked out master race

Schierke is probably the last one of the current crew that would die because she is very important regarding defeating Griffith, the armor and the new fantasy world

Tbh I will never buy any other manga. berserk is just special so if I really need to I don't mind paying 12/15. Although 7 Euro would have been much nicer obviously

Maybe she'll die just to drive the despair home further before the final acts. Make shit seem really hopeless

Also, nice trips

Its the Delux Edition, from Panini Comics Brazil dood.

yes

I'd sacrifice myself to stop this shitty manga from existing

>Sure, but only if I get to fuck Slan first

As I am right now? Not a chance Id hope. If I were in Griffith's position, the I dont even know

Griffith is basically all powerful now

They signed up to die in battle, not get torn apart by demons in a giant hellscape and the suffer in hell for all eternity

Fucking the princess.

Mah man

I would have had to be Griffith entirely to both get into that situation and make the choice. Causality is such a central part of the story.

>betraying my comrades and damning my soul for some whimsical ambition
Do I look like a certain armless traitor to you?