Is this guy worse than Zuma or the same?

Is this guy worse than Zuma or the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

ewn.co.za/2017/08/16/ramaphosa-still-blamed-for-marikana-shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=LgGWfZsFczk
huffingtonpost.co.za/2018/02/15/cyril-ramaphosas-now-running-the-country-and-the-promenade_a_23362116/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2014-10-03-the-company-man-trevor-manuel-marries-the-rothschilds/
bbc.com/news/amp/world-42982959
youtube.com/watch?v=eFqIv7tQ0nA
youtube.com/watch?v=w3A1y09_N8w
youtube.com/watch?v=GkNumV2ZyQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KEZtypFSv24
youtube.com/watch?v=XuyslMGK2Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BZQA-s9suZM
youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk
youtube.com/watch?v=blpe_sGnnP4
youtube.com/watch?v=JKJVx59jrdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zuma? Do they even still sell that stuff? I mean it's a pretty disgusting drink so this guy can't be any worse

Worse probably. I heard Russia is pissed because they had ties with Zuma or something. Expect farm seizures, collapse, and civil war with whites backed by Russia.

I was thinking of Zima my mistake

Potential to be a smarter and more corrupt Zuma. He could make things better, but that's highly improbable.

It can get much worse

Can we agree that sud afwikan niggas, if nothing else, have really cool sounding names?

At the very least he is competent. Zuma had to be the dumbest mother fuckers to lead a country in modern times, he had no education what so ever, not even elementary tier, he couldn't count over 100. Understanding abstract concepts or god forbid anything that requires looking into the distant future like most niggers struggle with.

He inherited a shitshow tough, SA is majorly fucked

Much more fucking ruthless, the dude basically ordered the deaths of 30 something miners a few years back. Dont fuck with his money.

ewn.co.za/2017/08/16/ramaphosa-still-blamed-for-marikana-shootings

>whites backed by Russia
Why do people say this? Russians supported the blacks at every opportunity and will continue to do so, as will the Chinese.

JOHANNESBURG - Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa remains at the centre of the Marikana tragedy with many community members blaming him for the bloodshed five years ago.

Ramaphosa, who was a Lonmin shareholder at the time, had called for concomitant action to end an unprotected strike in 2012.

there is as many white people in South Africa as there is in Ireland
just pointing that out

The same. They're both niggers. South Africa is going nowhere fast.

The reign of terror of the old regime is OVER!

.....MAY A NEW WAVE OF TERROR WASH OVER THESE LAZY LANDS!

this

Whites in SA have no allies except for a few autists on Sup Forums

>Whites in SA have no allies except for a few autists on Sup Forums
Didn't you watch deadly jew weapon X, they are cartoon tier evil
>diplomaticimmunity.webm

I know this isn't what you want to hear but here it is. Stand alone if you must but you must stand. You are already dead, wether it's in you bed at night or with a gun in your hands is up to you.

He's a lot better, go watch him talk, he can actualy speak English. Obviously a lot smarter, and hes already rich and making a lot of money with his businesses so may be less occupy and support capitalism instead of communism. He's very good at telling people what they want to hear though. I doubt he will actualy go through with taking farms since that will drive away foreign investors which is his main source of income.

Communism
>killing whites because muh oppression
Capitalism
>killing whites because black labor is cheaper
What an improvement

He is also a Venda kaffir, they are far more passive and actually respect the White man.

Because nigs are easy to currupt and exploit. A competent (white) government might just act in the best interests of the country.

So, 0?

Also Malema says he is backed by the (((Ruperts))). I guess we have jewish overlords now.

Cyril Ramaphosa is a puppet of White Monopoly Capital.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgGWfZsFczk

redpill me on mnangagwa

I'm glad malema doest like him, I was worried we were going to loose that source of entertainment.

>entertainment
shoot him

Just came back from speaking with a black on a farm I sold, he wants the farm number so that he can go put in a claim for the land at home affairs or whatever it's called. He's mad that Zuma is out and he still didnt get any land, and now thinks he's getting it because Rama is in. Over 20 years and they still think the anc is going to give them land any month now.

I must say im far more optimistic about how things are going to pan out from now until the elections. Cyril has far too many White friends to want land and property expropriation.

Look at him jogging with the cucks in Cuck Town.

Also the fact that he is buddy buddy with Trevor manuel is positive for property ownership at least.

huffingtonpost.co.za/2018/02/15/cyril-ramaphosas-now-running-the-country-and-the-promenade_a_23362116/

Manuel owned by Rothschilds

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2014-10-03-the-company-man-trevor-manuel-marries-the-rothschilds/

its always about them injustices of the past isn't it.
Imagine when theres no white people left in all of africa. They'll have to start blaming albino niggers

They will start demanding money from all the countries that colonised Africa in the past. They can't blame the albinos, they need them for ingredients in their which doctoring.

He was dumb enough to spill the beans on the Jew plan to slowly boil whites like frogs via immigration and wealth redistribution.

>they need them for ingredients

>capitalism instead of communism
Only whites care about this stupid Jewish dichotomy. All other people pursue any policy that will benefit their own kind.

CR was very careful with his choice of words.

"We are determined that expropriation without compensation should be implemented in a way that increases agricultural production, improves food security

I think there will be a few land seizures that will become SOEs in order to prove a proof of concept. Big commercial farms like ZZ2 or maybe a dairy farm or two. When these State Owned Enterprises fail so will land reform as an idea.

>Platform on "Gibs me dat you whyt men gonna pay reparayshunz!"

Gee this has never been tried before I wonder how it will turn out this time.

Oh, that's right, it has been done before. The result was hundreds of thousands of dumbass shitskins starving to death.

Good.

He is smarter... Which will make him much worse, but white people are fucking naive.

But actually they will just replace whites with coloureds like the Guptas who are capable enough to run a farm.

Gibs was one sentence in a half hour speach, I wouldn't call that platform on.

>Russian Flag

Are you salty that your puppet is out and that Pushkin can no longer scam White Saffas for a nuclear plant?

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa.

See what I mean Sup Forums? White people are fucking naive. Cyril "White are frogs in boiling water" Ramaphosa will start seizing farm and inevitably start the genocide. And (you), SA user, you're fucking stupid. Ramaphosa is not this great business man. He was lucky enough to benefit from BEE, not because he is competent.

You again. Fuck off mutt.

>civil war with whites backed by Russia.
Cuba, Russia and China is supporting niggers for the last 70 or so years. Expect Rhodesia 2.0.

South Africa is going to end up like Zimbabwe in no time. They're expected to run out of water by June.

bbc.com/news/amp/world-42982959

What is the South African military like?

Are there whites in it? Would they really follow orders to take whites' land away or would they mutiny?

And if the are no whites in it then I assume that it is very incompetent.

Utterly pathetic desu.

What do you think OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFqIv7tQ0nA
youtube.com/watch?v=w3A1y09_N8w
youtube.com/watch?v=GkNumV2ZyQ4

It's been 20 years, people get bored of being
We have a military?

Actualy now that I think about it wasn't there a news story about them loosing a shitload of equipment last year?

I think might tryig to be hinting at the fact that Cyril works for Globalist Jews. There is uncertainty now, let me remind you that the Ramaphosa camp was against land expropriation without compensation during the ANCs elective conference. This bodes well for us, they might still do it but its better than if Dlamini-Zuma won the conference.

You won't need the military, user
youtube.com/watch?v=KEZtypFSv24
youtube.com/watch?v=XuyslMGK2Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

I remember the story of a military bus filled with soldiers getting hijacked in Cape town a few years back. Every soldier had to go for therapy because the hijacker was armed with a pistol.

He is more respected and has made some good promises @ the state of the national address.
Smaller government and fighting corruption (which is currently happening with major arrests)

It's still early days but it's only a year till the next election's so doubt he can fuck up worse than jz.

Melema/EFF taking power would be better because they would try to take land and genocide whites immediantly, potentially providing an uprising. But Ramaphosa will just genocide you slowly and steal your land over time so you won't do anything.

Cape Town about to run out of water that's 4 million people without running water.

This guy is going to some nationalist shit like take land from whites and give it to poor blacks, which will be popular for the short term, but disastrous a few years down the road.

South Africa is fucked.

my guys, they are streaming a fag parade in new zealand on (((youtube)))
dislike bomb theres faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=BZQA-s9suZM

>be me
>live close to airforce base a couple years back
>nigs buy a few Gripens from Sweden
>Gripens need maintenance
>nigs start scrapping them for spare parts
>2 years go by and of the six purchased only 3 are flyable

Last I checked we have 2 flyable Gripens at our northern border.

He also talked about the water shortages.

No worries lad. We'll meme trump into sending a MAGTF to help out
BRRRRRRTTTTT

>Disastrous long term
Considering how many farms are already nonfunctional, every other farm that stops producing is felt immediately. The few that continue to function with black ownership ensures that the prices of the goods they produce sky-rocket, because they can't into business.
>Look how expensive milk became.

fundamentally this is the truth. People are terrified though, most normies genuinely believe in the Rainbow Nation narrative and want to live in peace in a Constitutional Democracy that upholds property rights.

If he comes from the same prison as the last Presidents the answer is no, he's not any better.

can we volunteer tho when you take back your lands from the fucking niggers

Stop falling for memes created by niggers.

The Irish weren't discriminated against because they were considered to be nonwhite, they were stigmatized because of Ireland's long, bloody history with England.

Could be worse.

All I want is TOTALEN KRIEG! Seriously though, when does the war start.

It's the only part of the speech nogs are going to remember or care about.

ahh you can't wait for all the white population centers up north to be cut off and surrounded?

Soon user, soon. Europe first.
youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk

If anything user, SA would be a catalyst for Europe...

I will be standing right next to them so fuck off.

you are too outnumbered.

the cape, I could see, but Pretoria and J-burg? I doubt it

nice digits

Those in the North are some of the hardest motherfuckers I have ever met. There will be a handful that survive but they will make this country tremble under their collective boots before they perish.

100 Black men is no match for 1 of us. Maybe we are too few and will suffer terribly. Maybe we will have a miraculous victory. Believe what you want, I care not. All I know is that I am more than willing to die for this.

Im talking about the real North, those in rural Limpopo. Not the faggot trash that lives in the cosmopolitan areas.

>Abuse people for centuries because of a false sense of superiority
>No allies
user......
At the very least Cyril is already rich as fuck, less likely to rape our country.
Now if we could only do something about those fuckin Guptas

Europe will arm us

It will. SA will be the wake up call for Euros and her colonies. Volunteers will flock to fight alongside the Boers/Afrikaaners and then return to their unstable homelands years later to continue the fight until final victory is achieved.

I doubt it
I was talking about the faggot trash then

>Abuse people for centuries because of a false sense of superiority
you are saturated in leftist agitprop, how new are you?

>Abuse
Fuck off Anglo.

>At the very least Cyril is already rich as fuck, less likely to rape our country.

youtube.com/watch?v=blpe_sGnnP4

Country that made first hart transpltation surgery in the world, country that had independant space program. Country that despite total isolation from world community was rich and prosperous get destroyed by nigga communism. Dear Brugers watch and learn, USA is rapidly going in that direction.

Russia won't necessarily back the whites, more likely they'll back any faction of the ANC friendly to them against Ramaphosa

if a civil war breaks out the Chinese will not support the blacks, there are as many as 1 million Chinese citizens living in South Africa that the niggers will target so the Chinese will be forced to intervene to protect their people.

The goal of the whites in any ultra-chimpout is just to survive while the niggers fight each other, fight foreign niggers, fight Chinese, fight Indians, fight Coloureds etc. until the international community finally intervenes to stop the breakdown of the situation.

They should call on Wakanda for help... they have their shit together!

Honest question, can I travel to SA and either bring a rifle or purchase one and just start taking our criminal niggers there?

You need to educate yourself on the actually history. Our schools teach this weird faux version of it.

>Im talking about the real North, those in rural Limpopo
Exactly. This country will be saved only by a small few. There is a real EXTREME difference between city dwellers and our brothers who still farm. They are exactly like our ancestors, extremely hard people.

hmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=JKJVx59jrdY

>having jewish overlords is a preferable situation

South Africa is truly a crazy place

You could kill so many niggers if you actually had the will to over here. Our cops are so fucking useless. The only reason whites haven't lead a coup is because they'd rather watch rugby.

And i do strongly believe that Cyril will just speed up a destruction. Dream that because Cyril looted everything possible will somehow made him altruist because he is full of money is a same like that Bankers will stop being greedy because they are already loaded with cash

>Implying I'm leftist
>Using newfag as an insult
Truly user, our country needs someone like you.
I'm personally really looking forward to see how he implements his industrialisation plan.

>t. Ass blasted boerfag
Maybe start treating workers better so they don't murder you?

Will watch soon

Also reparations from the US and Russia and China for the things they did in Africa during the cold war

momma told me when I was young, sit beside me my only son..

and Israel, surprisingly enough

The "international community" forced South Africa to hand over power to the blacks. They won't intervene to save anyone, only to secure resources and ports.
In any case, if prophecies about the coming conflict are true then they will leave in horror when they see the brutality of the war. It will be a fight to the death unlike anything we've seen in modern history.

South African bros, how are things going down there, is the race war near? I'll join up when it happens.

I hope your pets rape and kill you.

>Maybe start treating workers better so they don't murder you?
It's almost NEVER the workers you fucking idiot. You also have no proof that farmers mistreat their workers. The mere fact that workers can be replaced by machines yet still farmers choose not to because it will destroy the rural black communities. Go brush your fucking teeth inbred. You do realize that when Afrikaners win back this country you are fucking out of here.