Holy fuck I just bought this game and it's so amazing!!

Holy fuck I just bought this game and it's so amazing!!
Those chivalrous language, those comfy environment, those faithful NPC, combat system is pretty good.

Give me one reason why the world shouldn't follow the way of white culture instead of nig-nogging like monkeys.

Why don't sjw like cultured, respectable society?

bought it last night and played it up too the point where you run away. amazing game i was blown away when i first walked out the house. only wish i could change his looks but default looks great anyway

Irrespective of being white black or poo everyone should learn something from this game.

>why don't etc like cultured society
because they are selfish, psychologically weak people incapable of group cooperation required for culture/civilization to function.

Instead of buying the game I bought my son some socks so that his feet will be dry, I feel as if it's the same basic experience anyway.

congratulations on the family user

no, go get your own culture.

poo in the loo

eat shit

The only thing 15th century Bohemia and American have in common is we're both full of Ashkenazi Jews

thanks pajeet

be patient Islam will be here soon enough

by all means, do as you please, pajeet

there is no patriarchy if your life is a zombie movie

based loo i believe in you guys
DO IT

Can I buy your kid socks?

>Ethnomasochist who has no appreciation for his country, culture, or the origins of them.

don't bully. He is paid shill.

>Why don't sjw like cultured, respectable society?
You know dam well why curry aryan

I wish, those cats can really post.

You mean downloaded on torrent?
FUCK YOU POO IN LOO!

1st try:
>ate a whole bunch of food and snuck extra from pantry before going out
>tell father I'll get his axe back from the drunkard
>meet up with friends and throw shit at someone's house, get chased by guards
>fail to get away (ran up some stairs)
>refuse to speak to guard
>refuse to speak to guard
>they tell me "you're a tough guy, huh?" and walk away, saying I will clean off the shit off Deutch's house, and let me go
>steal the axe back
>get caught trying to lockpick a chest in the same house
>guards come
>put me in prison
>die in a fire when the town burns down

I guess you're just so poor you can't afford the game AND socks for your son. Consider not paying for the internet, and you might save money, and also be less useless on it.

Might have to actually purchase a single player game for once

kek

Instead of buying this game I bought War of Rights, so I could fight a lost cause war and feel like I really deserve the hatred that is fostered on me for my relatives losing a lost cause war and the rights to define the history of that war.

Oh yeah, and my baby due in June won't be getting socks because of it. I need to get better with finances soon.