I just realized canada's symbol is not only a leaf it's a red DEAD LEAF

a
DEAD
LEAF

>ban NHL players from competing in olympics
>all of our good players get swallowed up by NHL
>lose olympics
really makes me think

First Trudeau and now this?! Fuck’s sakes.

wait wtf did this actually happen? lol why?

was wondering why all the players were nobodies

all of your good players come from russia and poland

with that in mind your teams are just a few finance deals above the Houston Aereos (RIP), there's no difference

theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/13/winter-olympics-ice-hockey-nhl

also checked

why didn't russia hack the nhl commissioner

Blocks Ur Path

That is weird because NHL players come from all over the world

Reading comprehension, learn it.

shit canada bummer. your gonna have to find something else to be your thing, like backgammon.

We will always have dogfucking to fall back on

Really?

quanthockey.com/nhl/nationality-totals/nhl-players-career-stats.html

It says a lot because if Canada is that much better at hockey than everyone, then your "amateurs" should be as well, not just your professionals.

>no NHL players

see

Q predicted this

Why? Olympic hockey doesn't fucking matter this year. Both Canada and USA sent their Z level people, and Russia didn't send anyone.
It's a bunch of nobody countries competing against people in community leagues. Might as well just go to your local rink and watch a game there, it'll be a better time.

No country's amateurs can beat another's pros, it's not fuckin rocket appliances

At least you still have fries with gravy.

The NHL banned themselves. Injuries and training for Olympics cut into playoff wins which hurt the bottom line

All the good players are Slavs.

But growing the sport globally only stands to add said bottom line exponentially. Face it, they're kikes only worried about the short term.

Homan bombed worse in the curling. They need to never allow her back and deport her

lol Canada suck at hockey what did you expect?

Sweden reigning champions :^)

>poland
>american pretending to know about hockey
What did the mutt mean by this?

Just dying retard. Leaves turn red when the cells stop producing chemically expensive chlorophyll (green pigment) but other pigment molecules can show when less chlorophyll is present. During northern hemispheric fall weather less light is available as the season continues, so less energy is available to plants and then the colors begin to change in leaves as chemical components are cannibalized and the energy converted to storage for winter.

In any case, fuck Canada. Shit tier flag.

To be honest (and true) leaf flag looks really beatiful, especially compare to muricas clown flag

You fucking mutt.

Surely the Czech posters will take this win over Canada with grace and humility.

>phone posting
>meme flag
>shitting on anyone

good luck friendo

If Trudeau has his way, any future Canadian sports team will be selected to based on racial and gender quota’s.

this is literally your prime minister

finland will win

If it's any consolation, while Canadian hockey skill diminishes your nation's mahjong skill is skyrocketing.

You had one sport Canada..

>cucked by retarded American teen in snowboarding
>absolutely keked by based Czechs

Will Canada ever recover from this?

Oh no, what are you doing? This is their equivalent of 9/11.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

another thread full of crying Canadians

Not only that but Florida is dominating this season in the NHL. Not only first place in their division but number one in the league. 88 Vasilevskiy best goal tender of all time! RIDE THE LIGHTNING!

Edmonton glory holes, toronto cucks, vancouver money shots, their teams suck

Yeah, the ratio of great players to being Canadian is far above that of any other country.

our summer games badminton team is going to be great one day

i usually dont care for sports but i was trying to find out how sweden was doing. to my suprise its kinda hard to find out for some reason, the wikipedia page is all fucked up. can somebody involved tell me how theyre doing?