NEXT HITLER: doughy daniels is my candidate

When one realizes that he is trolling, one realizes also the depth of his understanding and resentment of SJW's. He has the potential to be a one stop death train for millions of newly converted SJW's. They will come across his "queer" work and fall right into the honey trap of realizing just how pathetic they really are. Just look at how he chops them down with satire.

There is something big brewing here. Let's hope he doesn't ruin it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=nD0Y1X6GI7s

Indeed, he is the chosen one who will reveal his true power level unlike Dr Juden Peterstien.

Whoever can count the number of red pills he drops in this is a genius. I counted 20.

BUMP I want to hear who your candidate is!

Really? No one is brave enough to triumph a leader? Cowards.

hi daniel

Who’s that?

add them and find out
also youre like a boring sam hyde clone i can watch a single one of your videos to the end

cant*

So you enjoy Sam Hyde?

depends on the video

You sound depressed.

nah im just redpilled :^)

same thing

that was the joke daniel

So you like my summary of DD the wise one?

havent watched it dont know what youre referring to

if youre talking about some summary you made in the video then i just skimmed it and tabbed out :^o

I don’t mince words you should watch one in full.

not without adderall

Just watch one of my videos in 2x speed you’ll feel loke you’re on adderoll

What are you jerkoff's talking about?

i feel like a bored zombie watching it for sure
like see this is what im talking about. whats the point of this video. the idea youre expressing isnt interesting nor humorous in any sense. theres no point to this video. youre just rambling about bullshit thats not funny nor has a point. its like youre so post ironic your humor stops trying to be funny and just tries to be a timesink.

There's only one man I will follow into battle.

wtf is this schizo shit?

meany

Anyways I wish I was doughy daniels too bad he’s a leaf checkmate

nice samefagging. sage

I don't get it. Doughy Daniels is very homosexual, like 99% of people in the alt-right. How is he any different? Is he some mega-nazi-faggot-shitlord who knows how to appeal to liberals and will eventually lead the irredeemable into the redpill?

are you really a leaf daniel?

Who cares you autistic screecher

whatever floats your boat

Who is the next Hitler? Come on people. Millennial Woes? Trump? I asked back in the day if it would be Peterson, lel.

you're right, no one cares about your shit.

Ok, user

You remind me of Eric McCurry, except less weird.