youtube.com/watch?v=b_1UiTaIKPw
youtube.com/watch?v=BZQA-s9suZM
scientificamerican.com/article/should-humans-eat-meat-excerpt/
sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/bonobos-join-chimps-closest-human-relatives
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=9eSSWt5yaEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>needing to take synthetic b12 supplements to stay alive

Just had kfc what are you gonna do about it cunt

i can't wait until lab-grown meat takes off.

they'll be able to replicate the tastiest meats on earth: galapagos turtle, kobe beef, elk, etc. for super cheap.

imagine getting a king crab roll at mcdonald's for $1.50.

If I wanted to starve my kids i'd at least do it right

>Direct human ancestors eating meat for 2 million years
>Modern humans have been around for 300,000 years
>Humans evolved from tool-using hunters
>Jaws became weaker, teeth blunter even though *more* meat was in the human diet
>Changes, along with bigger brains and superior hand-eye coordination, contributed to becoming hunter-gatherers rather than vegetarians.

"HERR DERP! HUMAN5 R T3H H3RBIV0R35!!!!!1111oneone"

You are racist to tree. You dont want to kill animals, but will gladly cut down plants.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Pyu-Cj0gg

youtube.com/watch?v=lNFGLRR27EA

Look at all of the poor animals dying for your vegan diet.

>Your kids will be vegan like me.

>vegan
>in a country where every animal wants to kill you
nice shitpost cunt

Okay but they eat meat like crazy because I feed it to them. It's delicious bitch.
You are an omnivore. Ignoring either meat or vegetables is extremely unhealthy.

Make fun of you for not eating popeyes or churches.

Imagine getting a bucket of deep fried chicken skin, no meat, just chicken skin.

You are retarded, do you understanding why meat has b12 in it?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

t. faggots

>american meat
la asquerosidad...

>GaY
>calls other faggots

not if we shoot you

I agree veganism is the future because the current systems are unsustainable, but it's impossible to gain any decent level of physical strength on a vegan diet. Even with steroids, you end up looking like that disgusting freak Vegan Gains. Animal protein is just so much more efficient.

bait

You lab meat faggots are the worst, ya let's grow meat in fucking labs. Evola is rolling in his grave you retarded faggot eat natural food or animals you kill yourself

>Bait

How? The systems ARE unsustainable an inhumane.

Plants have feelings too and require animal participation to thrive regardless you are exploiting animals.

Why did you (You) me, barking up the wrong tree I'm already vegan and right wing as fuck

I'd like to invite you over for dinner. I have some fava beans, and a nice bottle of Chianti.

Veganism is old, not new. Also, many ancient cultures from Native Americans, Greeks, and Romans, ect. killed their meat with a sense of reverence, thanksgiving, and ritualized it. There's nothing new under the sun. Humans have always multiple feelings about being omnivorous. One of which is that bacon is tasty as hell.

I hunt pheasant, rabbit, and I'm getting into waterfoul and deer. Do something fag.

Dont have to the poison in the meat and cancer will. He will be fucking your vegan daughter when you are dead.

Because animals make b12. Herbs can make it from plants. We can not.

I'm vegan, don't really care for animals, just my health.

Looks like your brain already did get the poison. You are the greatest example of why Meat is good.

Nutritional yeast

You know it's added to the Yeast.

>this is what carnie cucks actually believe

This is what eating dead animals does to your brain, folks.

then you are retarded, veganism is one of the least healthy diets

Sage

>t. Dr. Cletus, PHD

You fucking lying cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_1UiTaIKPw

Now eat shit and die.

HELP MEEEEEE

my guys, they are streaming a fag parade in new zealand on (((youtube)))
dislike bomb theres faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=BZQA-s9suZM

Or we can use science?

scientificamerican.com/article/should-humans-eat-meat-excerpt/

haha disabled chat

i love eating animals. they taste so fucking good. especially grilled.

Thats a chimp. So are you a Bonobo?

This is from evidence, not belief, you lying cocksucking sack of shit.

Belief is the stuff of religion, not evolutionary biology, you fucking faggot.

yeah, line up to the drs. big pharm knows best. How to keep their cycle of sickness for profit works. FKYS

When I kill my cow or chicken that I raised myself I am allways sure to stare into its eyes as I snuff its life out. Seems to taste better when I do this.

of course lol there's no way they'd enable that shit

Oh no, the absolute horror.

Written like the sad brain dead nigger you truly are. I’d tell you to kys but you already are, enjoy your burger faggot ;).

Actually very close yes. Chimps and humans share nearly all the same major dna. We even know where a chromosome fused to create Chromosome in #2
So yeah we are Chimps... Or damn close.

you can even feed your self in boomer mommies basement. Raise a cow good one. Go on?

bonobos are chimps and you are closer to a bonobo than a chimp, unless you are a chimp'd out fuck.

You were the one posting a picture of a chimpanzee's teeth beside a human's and calling the chimp a frugivore even though chimpanzee include meat in their diet, you lying dishonest cunt.

Eat meat or you'll lose the next Emu War

The only way my child is vegan is if they are ripped away from me. If that happens, there will a HAPPENING!

If I fail as a parent, perhaps my spawn could become vegan, but they won't be a child or "kid" at that point, and if I've failed that badly they probably won't be an acknowledged progeny.

>Your kids
lol where do you think you are

Who /vegannazi/?

Actually no you are not. You are equally close. sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/bonobos-join-chimps-closest-human-relatives

Unlike you I site my sources you dick.

corrected teeth. For you. Can you show me your teeth? Chimps kill monkeys as sport not regular diets. Are you eating termites? Fucking pleb

You dont grow your own food?

not if i beat him up for not eating meat and being a fag

bonobos use language and proved 100 monkey theory. Chimps are the nogs of the ape world.

Not if McDonald's has anything to say about it.

Your kids already rely on an iPhone. They care already capitalists.

yeah, and i live in a climate that grows veg all year round.

there are multiple studies that show the benefits of a vegetarian diet

Work at slaughterhouse, enjoy it
Have a lot of work,

>we
>wuz
>wolfz and shiett

Hahaha carnie cucks actually think their canines are for tearing meat from a bone.

>"Evidence is for brain dead niggers."

Go choke on Ken Ham's cock while Ray Comfort is shoving a frozen banana up your anus, you creationist cunt.

>>needing to take synthetic b12 supplements to stay alive
1. Cows are fed B12 supplements (lmfao carnicuck).
2. 40% of the U.S population is B12 deficient yet only 2.5% of the U.S population is vegan.
3. Meat doesn't magically contain b12, they get it from bacteria just like everything else. I have been vegan for many years, I have NEVER taken a supplement in my life, and I got tested, my levels are "323 mp/mL", the standard range is ">=200 pg/mL". If you are low on b12, you can just introduce live bacteria cultures into your system, and you are set for life after that. While eating meat is only a temporary solution for that, as you won't get the live bacteria.
PS. You are retarded

Build a heated greenhouse.

Actually lots of humans do include bugs in there diet, Plebimus prime... Leading his normabots...

Chimps to busy fucking space apes to work on stupid language skills. Bonobos can write the next opera, Cpt Chimp T Kirk is getting it on with alien Tail

What the fuck even is that thing?

Literally who? Lmaooo

This. Carnie cucks btfo, per usual. KEK.

>Chimps kill monkeys as sport not regular diets

Cite your sources, faggot.

Threadly reminder:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=9eSSWt5yaEk

I hope you've all been eating chicken.

No I will cite the Counter proof

Although the chimpanzees mostly eat fruit, they also regularly hunt for meat. Their main prey are red colobus monkeys. Between 1995 and 2014, Watts and Mitani observed 556 hunts, 356 of which targeted red colobus. These hunts were very successful: 912 colobus were killed, an average of 3 per hunt.Jul 28, 2015

www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys

>44 years old
>chest pain
>no hypertension
>no diabetes
>no strong family history
>not overweight
>cardiology couldn't find anything after working on him
Cue heart attack
>Left Anterior Descending artery (heart)
>lower third moth-eaten and diseased
>too long a segment to have stents
>too far down artery for bypass
Cue veganism
>30 months
>next angiogram
Pic related, not only has the LAD shown amazing improvement, look at the lower left artery, and all of the smaller arteries that are now visible do to the regression of heart disease, simply form cutting out meat dairy and eggs

>54 years
>Angiography core laboratory says this was a 30% improvement
All from simply being vegan

>52 years old
>heart disease
>partially blocked artery in right thigh
This is what his pulse volume in his right thigh was after he was vegan for 8 months

Its a bit late for that. I have to buy 5 steaks now instead of 2. Little bastards don't know how good they got it.

My kids eat what I make for them. Stupid libs dont know how families work

Digits confirm.

Common knowledge but it’s obvious now you’re larping as it’s literally textbook impossible to be this retarded.

>Because animals make b12

>Veganism is the way of the future.
Nope. My kids hunt with me. Try again tho. faggit

>www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys

Absolutely nothing in your source that claims chimpanzees hunt for sport.

Just don't buy premade burger or sausage fampai

>turn 15
>dad why didn’t you tell me what this food was doing to me..??

Kek. Enjoy the decades of resentment big guy.

My mom was avid vegan. She's dead now, thanks to cancer. No shit didn't smoke.

Hold on a second. Are we now determining whether or not eating meat is ok based on our teeth?

Ridiculous. Some people have pretty mild canines, others have very pronounced canines. Growing up, I used to call my brother Dracula because his canines are so pronounced.

Anyone with a brain knows we are omnivores, designed to eat meat and vegetable matter. Shit, if it really got bad, we could be scavengers, just like many omnivores.

We have it made, don't try to deny our advantages you ignorant fucks. We got here for a reason, don't fuck it up now!

>being this committed to larp

Genuinely impressed

Hitler was a vegan. I support this.